Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:32 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
(lol the only way im not shy is if i drink Coffee or a lot of Soda and go crazy...)
lol XD same here but ill talk if its something interesting, like my friends always act crazy and its fun to talk to them
[lol yeah ^^]
(yep yep blaugh )
My foots cold eek
lol that sux, my cat keeps biting me XD
Cats and their Feet snacks ^^ my cat bites mine when im sleeping
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:33 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{lol your the complete opposite of that on gaia

lol Yup ^^ Me and my Best friend r like tht, we wont tlk to you in rl but on the Computer we talk non stop, She doesnt tlk cuz she is shy
Me same but for another reason
kool kool, im semi shy, like i can talk to you but them if we run out of things to talk about ill be all quiet and shy
{im shy unless im on a cruise ship or online cus both places i can be random and not get in trouble}
(lol the only way im not shy is if i drink Coffee or a lot of Soda and go crazy...)
{lol crazy coffee and soda}{oh last time i was on a cruise ship we through a cup over the railing and got orange soda all over someone

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:34 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[lol yeah ^^]
(yep yep blaugh )
My foots cold eek
lol that sux, my cat keeps biting me XD
Cats and their Feet snacks ^^ my cat bites mine when im sleeping
lol my cat likes to sleep on my stomach, and you did lupine hahaha nice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:35 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{lol your the complete opposite of that on gaia

lol Yup ^^ Me and my Best friend r like tht, we wont tlk to you in rl but on the Computer we talk non stop, She doesnt tlk cuz she is shy
Me same but for another reason
kool kool, im semi shy, like i can talk to you but them if we run out of things to talk about ill be all quiet and shy
{im shy unless im on a cruise ship or online cus both places i can be random and not get in trouble}
{lol crazy coffee and soda}{oh last time i was on a cruise ship we through a cup over the railing and got orange soda all over someone

wow lol eek tht poor person
XDD I got to go ona boat and I poked a shark with a stick it was funny it got mad and i got introuble lol

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:37 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

XDD I got to go ona boat and I poked a shark with a stick it was funny it got mad and i got introuble lol
lol ur crazy XD i used to have one of those mini sharks, it was awsome XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

yEAH i HAD A SAND SHARK WITCH IS RLLY SMALL AND IT ATE ALL MY FISHIES
hey tht reminds me
James my Bestest friend Gave his GF Cammie my other Bestest friend a fish and the other day it died and she cried and she tld him and he got mad XDDDD

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:40 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey tht reminds me
James my Bestest friend Gave his GF Cammie my other Bestest friend a fish and the other day it died and she cried and she tld him and he got mad XDDDD
lol nice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey tht reminds me
lol nice

lol also I remember She spent thenight at his house and she slept in his sisters room and they prank called his cell phone all night and he was all WHO IS THIS?!!
so it was freaing hilarious

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey tht reminds me
lol nice

lol also I remember She spent thenight at his house and she slept in his sisters room and they prank called his cell phone all night and he was all WHO IS THIS?!!
haha i wish i could have seen that XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:47 pm

so vary SILENT!!!!!

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:48 pm

so freakin QUIET
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

hey tht reminds me
lol nice

lol we got in a big Fight me and James for 3 mounths and on the last day of school we made up and hugged and
Him and his GF were in a fight so
Me and Paris holded his hands XDD

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:50 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hey tht reminds me
lol nice

lol we got in a big Fight me and James for 3 mounths and on the last day of school we made up and hugged and
lol funny, we did that to my step sis before, it was funny cuz we scared her then when she found out it was us she got mad
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:51 pm

Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
hey tht reminds me
lol nice

lol funny, we did that to my step sis before, it was funny cuz we scared her then when she found out it was us she got mad
lol I'd get mad too XDDD

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:54 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

lol I'd get mad too XDDD
lol it was funny because she was relieved to find out that it was just us and not some crazy person XD she started to laugh after words, but told us to not do it again
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games