Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:06 pm
lookign down "about now." turning bashing him into a open hole that close3s emedeatly locking him in a round chamber covered with a slime that makes him slide to the middle  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:34 pm
*The hole was crushed open again, by the force of Logen's chakra and Sasuke was Pulled out from it, she smiled and nodded once to Sasuke before releasing the chakra that she had attached to him, as if he was a puppet!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:41 pm
"good saveing a team mate verry nice use of chakra but sadly befor you help some one else you must lern to help yourself." as the white things semmed to grow out of the walls and floor grabbing at her and sasuke pulling logens legs into the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:52 pm
*The walls was obliterated, becouse the chakra surrounding her was to powerfull for the floor to even touch her! she said:*

"you should think of your own safety if you want to attack me or my comrades!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:58 pm
"safty..... child i am unable to be hurt." spreading his arms so he was spread out like a cross "take you best shot."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:02 pm
King Phar
"safty..... child i am unable to be hurt." spreading his arms so he was spread out like a cross "take you best shot."

*Her hand had already, before he had started to form any words, gone right through his stomach Right through, as if there was nothing there*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:06 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
King Phar

*Her hand had already, before he had started to form any words, gone right through his stomach Right through, as if there was nothing there*
smileing for when she punched him the spot she punched turned to sand but quickly reformed trapping her arm in his gut "nice form and a good focus of chakra but sadly i am unable to be hurt so mearly hitting me only causes my frorm to change.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:19 pm
*Logen smiled, and the chakra destroyed every single grain of sand, she then with a swift move, destroyed the rest of this sand clone of him...*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:21 pm
as his body was destroyed igt reformed agen exactly the same a wide smiled across his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:23 pm
*Logen smiled and said:*

"well then, what is the purpose of this then a*****e?"

*she didnt know why she added a*****e to her sentence, but she did!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:28 pm
"realy i'm not shur but the leader said something was here that we needed to find and it would be good to use expendible bodys."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:31 pm
*Logen was irritated and said:*

"you truely are an arsehole!... so you think that you cant be defeated and just can go around hurting my comrades for that reason?"  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:34 pm
"no i think that i don't have the pashance to find what is here in this fine laberanth so i send down a class of ninja to search for an item that i have no clue what it is." looking angered  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:54 pm
"Still, no need to bash him down a hole, and make the floor attack me!..."

*Logen smiled as this idiot (or so she thought of his appearence here today!) was getting angry!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 pm
"what you think i caused this place to attack you what would be the point of that i just can predict what will happen just befor it does." calming down  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff