Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Konoha, Hidden Leaf, Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:21 pm

Hmm As good As i 'll ever be seeing school started...Bleh. Your avi..Hmm, I like it but I would probably suggest getting different pants...but then rest of it seems just fine. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:25 pm

Ok Brb gotta eat ice cream!

~Legionar~

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:11 pm

*comes back through the window*..errrrr is anyone still here? *walks down the hallway*..ah don't tell me im all alone sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:19 pm

"Welcome back Cherry-Chan!" Poilio called into the hall from the room. She was halfway through with filling up the balloons.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:21 pm

Polio
"Welcome back Cherry-Chan!" Poilio called into the hall from the room. She was halfway through with filling up the balloons.
*hears polio voice.....eh?..polio-san...*runs towards the room and enters*po...eh?...nani?..whats with all the ballons blaugh *does the anime fall*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:27 pm

"Ne..." Glances at Cherry and sweatdrops. "...Training!" She lifted a balloon and tossed it lightly at her with a laugh. "I need to work on my Rasengan training." With a nod she picked up one of the balloons.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:29 pm

Polio
"Ne..." Glances at Cherry and sweatdrops. "...Training!" She lifted a balloon and tossed it lightly at her with a laugh. "I need to work on my Rasengan training." With a nod she picked up one of the balloons.
ahh! i see,,,i should be training too ... *catches the ballon and throws at polio really hard*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:31 pm

"Yea you shou-" She broke off just dodging the balloon, it busting on the counter next to her water going everywhere. "Thats not training." Polio laughed this time throwing one really hard at Cherry.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:37 pm

Polio
"Yea you shou-" She broke off just dodging the balloon, it busting on the counter next to her water going everywhere. "Thats not training." Polio laughed this time throwing one really hard at Cherry.
Well to me it looks like training Xp ... *dodges the ballong by going to the left and slams her self to the wall* hey..no fair you have a ballon and i don't gonk *points at her and pouts*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:41 pm

"Hah. Well Then...Here, train with this balloon. I don't know what you are gonna do with it...but yea." She smiled and tossed another ballon a cherry, lightly this time before carrying the rest outside.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:45 pm

Polio
"Hah. Well Then...Here, train with this balloon. I don't know what you are gonna do with it...but yea." She smiled and tossed another ballon a cherry, lightly this time before carrying the rest outside.
*catches the ballon*..uh hai polio-san ... eh?...wait..! *runs after her outside* neh...what em' i supoose to do with this ..thing? *stares at the ballon then polio*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:52 pm

"Well I'm supposed to do Rasengan training...with these. You can do that too or just randomly try something with the balloon." She held out a balloon in her palm looking at it then at Cherry.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:54 pm

er...ah..i''ll do whatever your doing...or if i can sweatdrop *holds the ballon in her palm*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:58 pm

Laughs. "Hai. If you want. You do know how to do the Rasengan training?" She looked down at the balloon quietly, her other hand fiddling with the soldier pills in her pocket.

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:05 pm

Endless appears outside in a tree above Polio and Cherry. If I throw this just right I'll hit them both. He he he... Endless throws the huge (three foot wide) balloon between Polio and Cherry.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games