Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Lady Londonderry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:59 pm
Name: Stablegirl13 (Stagi for short)
Birthday: July 13
Likes: Drawing, reading, playing videogames, making snowmen (It's snowing right now 3nodding )
Dislikes: people who joke about being sexist or racist
Favorite Music Groups: Relient K, Blindside, Family Force Five, Switchfoot, Superchic[k], Haste the Day, Project 86
Favorite Colour: Red
Favorite Food(s): Sushi
Favorite Drink(s): Milk or Fresca
Other info wish to share: I like to draw people's avatars  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:29 am
Name: Clockwork Wings, or any nicknames you can derive from it. I don't mind.
Likes: Drawing, though I'm not very good, video gaming, though I'm not good at that either, and my nomadic wanderings of the internet. Which is far more fun when I recruit my friends. 3nodding
Dislikes: Hm...Geometry, Fresno weather, that horrid whiny pop-ish music that seems to be so popular these days, ignorance in general, people too lazy to type out their words fully/attempt proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...and discrimination of any sort. I'm intolerant towards intolerance. Sounds like a lot, I know, but I'm not that bad. sweatdrop
Favorite Food: Just about anything, especially chocolate. 'Tis my weakness. ^ ^;
Favorite Drink: Water, milk, juice...I don't drink soda.
Favorite Color: Too many to count, though I'm fond of darker shades. 3nodding
Reason For Joining: Erm...Wormmon invited me. sweatdrop The forums are getting repetative, and the clincher was that there was a gift-giving thread. I'm a sucker for warm happies. ^ ^;  

Clockwork Wings

DaSpriteDude

Clean Smoker

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:00 am
Name: DaSpriteDude(you can call me Sprite please ^^)
Birthday: September 18
Likes: Music, Video Games, Computers, Movies, Reading, Drawing, Writing, and Hanging out with my best friends
Dislikes: The dark(not all the time but sometimes), Beggers, Cruel things, Gore Movies, Mice, Spiders, and Roaches
Favorite shows: Death Note, Robot Chicken, Sky Hawks(i think thats the name. that one that comes on in the morning about Sky Riders), and Scrubs
Favorite Music Groups: Most Rock Groups, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Daft Punk(my fav band)
Favorite Colour: Orange and Green
Favorite Food(s): Terriaki Chicken and Pizza
Favorite Drink(s): Cream Soda right now.(changes alot)
Other info wish to share: I like making costumes on Gaia. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:31 pm
Name: Hatches. You can call me Hattie if you want.

Birthday: 31st March

Likes: Reading, writing, drawing. Sleeping. Breathing. People who grin rather than smile, and yellow gumboots. The rain (dancing is optional), and jumping in the puddles. Mud. Fingerpainting. Ice-skating is always fun, but not the blisters I come away with. Laughing.

Dislikes: The humidity at the moment. Sweat. Unclean hair, and days when all you really want to do is jump into a bath of ice and stay there. Crying. When people assume I have no feelings. When people assume they can say whatever they want to my face, because I "don't care." Dickheads. Homophobes, racists, sexists, and people who are ignorant in general. The parents of kids who would name their child something like Superman, or Tinkerbelle.

Favorite shows: I don't really have any. Um, Whose Line is it Anyway? is always fun.

Favorite Music Groups: the Beatles, Queen, Crowded House, David Bowie, Billy Joel... even though the last two aren't classified as groups.

Favorite Colour: Orange. Definitely orange.

Favorite Food(s): Lasagne.

Favorite Drink(s): Pink Lemonade, lol~

Other info wish to share: I'm a massive procrastinator. As in, I-usually-finish-my-assignments-the-day-before-they-are-due. It's bad. n 3n  

Hatches

etceteraetcetera

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 pm
Name: The Buerkle Monster
Birthday: August 19tj
Likes: Music, Video Games, Computers, Movies, Reading, Playing D&D( redface )
Dislikes: Spiders, Horror Movies, Doomsday movies, drama
Favorite shows: Scrubs, Family Guy, Bleach, Lucky*Star, Futurama
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Gorillaz, Pink Floyd, Queen, Gackt, Orange Range
Favorite Colour: Orange and blue
Favorite Food(s): Mac and Cheese, Chocolate, Ice Cream, sweets.
Favorite Drink(s): Orange Soda, Sprite
Other info wish to share: I r nerd.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:28 pm
Mmkay, lessee here.

I'm NightIntent, more commonly called NI, but I'll answer to pretty much anything along those lines. I was invited to this guild, and I really have no idea as to why.

I'm eighteen, and I just started college this year. And, as finals start in two days, I really should be studying, but I just can't. n.n" The computer is just too distracting.

I like reading, horseback riding ('though I haven't been riding in forever), knowing trivial, random things that I'll never use, Gaia, and planning incessantly. I don't like... a lot of things. I'm not in the mood to list them, though. Mostly because I can't think of any. <.<"

My favorite TV shows are Stargate SG-1, Psych, House, Bones, and Monk. I have no favorite movies or bands. For music, anything that doesn't make my head hurt is fine with me. My favorite color technically isn't a color. It's a value. If you want an actual color, though... blue. Blue-green, to be specific. I don't really have a favorite food or drink. I love sweets and chocolate, though.

Anything else you might ever want to know is probably in my profile. I tend to ramble a lot and over-answer things, just to warn you.  

NightIntent

Erynne

Undead Enchantress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:56 pm
Hi. I'm Erynne. I'm new around this here guild. I'm kinda secretive so let's say we forgo the personal details? Thanks.

Please to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:15 pm

Hello everybody!! I'm Opium Milkshake, but you can call me whatever x3
I was invited to the guild, it looked fun, so I accepted :3

I love Star Wars, Lord of the Flies, and toons of other stuff <333

kim boa

Ruka Minazuki

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:28 pm
Name: CC Sakura (real name Avril)
Birthday: April 30
Dislikes: the color yellow, getting up early
Favorite shows: Family Guy, Futurama, South Park, Smallvile, Happy Tree Friends.
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Fallout Boy, Gorillaz
Favorite Colour: Purple, Blue and Black
Favorite Food(s): Chocolate, Ice Cream, Pop corn, Pasta, Cakes and Cookies.
Favorite Drink(s): Hot Chocolate, Ice tea and Coke.
Other info wish to share: I love Bears. Pandas are my fave.
I'm Fan of Horror, Anime, Manga and Japanese stuff. I love The Nightmare Before Christmas movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:48 pm
Name: Lyokowolf, call me whatever you want.
Birthday: April 26
Likes: Weekends, hanging out online, reading, writing, laughing, watching television, hanging out with friends, and a lot of other stuff.
Dislikes: Weird noises in the middle of the night, when the cat sneaks into my room and scares me, SNAKES, people who don't like rabbits, people who don't like wolves, people who make fun of me for any reason.
Favorite shows: In this order: Code Lyoko, Digimon, Teen Titans, Avatar: The Last Airbender. There are many more, but I'm too lazy to type them.
Favorite Music Groups: Linkin Park, Three days Grace, Thousand Foot Krutch, Nickelback, and many more.
Favorite Colour: Blue and Purple
Favorite Food(s): Pasta
Favorite Drink(s): Root beer, Sprite, milk, and orange juice.
Other info wish to share: I have six pet rabbits.  

Catalog Cats

UVERchan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Name: UVERchan, just call me Uver
Birthday: March 13th
Likes: Anime, Manga, DDR, Guitar Hero, Hanging out with Friends
Favorite Shows: Avatar, Grim Adventure's of Billy and Mandy, Fairly Odd Parents, Foster's
Favorite Music Groups: Way too many to list.
Favorite Colour: black, red, and white
Favorite Food(s): Anything that i'd actually eat. I'm a really picky eater.
Favorite Drink(s): Mountain Dew and
Other info wish to share: I can't go to my local mall without playing a game of DDR.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Name: daydreamer_girl
Birthday: April 15
Likes: Video Games,Reading, Drawing, Comics! (drawing and reading)
Dislikes: Smacking, hair on people's back...stupid stuff like that
Favorite shows: Full Metal Alchemist, uh... other stuff
Favorite Music Groups: The good stuff! Beatles, Moody Blues, Neil Young, er...other people. Mostly the Beatles though
Favorite Colour: Blue and purple. A blue with a purplish blue. Royal blue. That shiny material that could look purple and blue. But mostly blue. Royal blue
Favorite Food(s): Fries, lasagna, chicken
Favorite Drink(s): water, root beer and pepsi
Other info wish to share: Give me a comic to read.  

daydreamer_girl

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:58 pm
Name: Fleur
Birthday: July 5th
Favorite Colour: Blue
Favorite Food(s): Pizza
Favorite Drink(s): Pepsi
Other info wish to share: My mule, Aranelwen, is also in Polls paradise  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:10 pm
<----{ You're the perfect man for me...

Name: Virginia Ruth
Birthday: April 13
Favorite Colour: Green
Favorite Drink(s): Water
Other info wish to share: I love Gaia? And Digimon?

I love you, I do}---->

Dr. Ruth

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200

Frenchi - Black Of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:11 am
Name: Frenchi (short for Franchesca)
Birthday: February 6th
Dislikes: Snobs, Preps, Any bug with a stinger stressed
Favorite shows: Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, WWE RAW and Smackdown, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fruits Basket, etc.
Favorite Music Groups: Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, The Confession, HIM, MCR, Slipknot, Cradle Of Filth, Bullet For My Valentine, and etc.
Favorite Colour: Green and Black
Favorite Food(s): Anything Seafood (except octopus), pizza, Subway sandwiches, and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream ^_^
Favorite Drink(s): Pepsi! heart
Other info wish to share: I have a strong weakness for Pepsi sweatdrop  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games