Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm
allieballie17
ZAC EFRON SHOULD PLAY EDWARD!!!!!!!

he's such a cutie, was recently in hairspray (as link) and was previously in high school musical (but he looks kind of young in that movie)

he's got pretttty eyes and dark hair.. google him!

Oh f**k! Zac doesn't make me thing of Edward. Robert is a gazillion times better than him!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:56 pm
Kunoichi21
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I think if Zac is in it,
it will ruin the whole thing.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'd totally retch if Zac Efron were picked for anything even remotely RELATED to Twilight. I didn't even like him in HSM 1 OR 2...he can't sing, or act, and I'd have to murder someone if they put him in anything Twilight!!! I hate, excuse me, LOATHE Zac Efron. My vote is still for Henry Cavill, even though Robert was cast. I'm very disappointed in their choice...

I completely agree!! If Zack Efron were to play Edward Cullen (the awesomest guy ever) I would shoot someone in the ******** face. He would ruin the whole thing, he doesn't DESERVE to play a vampire.

I think Stephenie had a great choice with Henry Cavill. He looks exactly like Edward how he does in my head. To bad Stephenie had nothing to do with the casting.... but I think Robert will be good.  

there was a silence

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He doesn't doesn't deserve to play a vampire, he just doesn't deserve to play someone who is incredibily gorgeous.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:02 pm
i thought there already was a set person for the part of edward. my friend and i think he doesn't look like the book described at all!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html
see.

jamemarie2014

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 pm
Yeah, there role of Edward has already been cast months ago. But we can still discuss who we wanted to play the role...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:03 pm
Ok, Ive been thinking of this guys since I started the book,

http://imdb.com/media/rm3721894144/tt0475944

Hes the guy from the covenant, Im a guy and I think he is hot.... and no, Im not gay. He is just a very attractive person.  

billsabob

[OMG] Nucleus

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Personally, Robert Pattinson makes me smile as Edward. =]  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:06 pm
allieballie17
ZAC EFRON SHOULD PLAY EDWARD!!!!!!!

he's such a cutie, was recently in hairspray (as link) and was previously in high school musical (but he looks kind of young in that movie)

he's got pretttty eyes and dark hair.. google him!

Hell No!!!  

Lunariia

Lunariia

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:28 pm
When I first saw who was playing Edward I was disapointed cause hes not what I imagened but after watching him do that cute smirk in the end of the trailor like 20 times he kinda grew on me and I can actually see him as edward now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:33 pm
After seeing the teaser trailer my oppinion has COMPLETELY changed. Now I am pro-Pattinson. I wasn't before, non of the pictures were that great. But this trailer..... sent shivers down my spine. In the good way, the way that something awesome does, like the Ouran Host Club anime did, and the Lovely Complex anime did.  

Meimi132

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rinkuxo

Invisible Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:33 pm
I think it should have been Hayden Christensen. It's pretty much how I pictured Edward while reading.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To me, Robert Pattinson's all right, but as though he's from someone else's imagination, not mine.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Edward Cullen in the movie is freaky and scary. I don't like his hair.... ninja  

Princess of Iceland

Sawgirl

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:30 pm
Azeriss
I think it should have been Hayden Christensen. It's pretty much how I pictured Edward while reading.

To me, Robert Pattinson's all right, but as though he's from someone else's imagination, not mine.

More like Jasper...

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 pm
X-whispered-screams-X
Kunoichi21
RANC!D_UN!CORNS
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I think if Zac is in it,
it will ruin the whole thing.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! I'd totally retch if Zac Efron were picked for anything even remotely RELATED to Twilight. I didn't even like him in HSM 1 OR 2...he can't sing, or act, and I'd have to murder someone if they put him in anything Twilight!!! I hate, excuse me, LOATHE Zac Efron. My vote is still for Henry Cavill, even though Robert was cast. I'm very disappointed in their choice...

I completely agree!! If Zack Efron were to play Edward Cullen (the awesomest guy ever) I would shoot someone in the ******** face. He would ruin the whole thing, he doesn't DESERVE to play a vampire.

I think Stephenie had a great choice with Henry Cavill. He looks exactly like Edward how he does in my head. To bad Stephenie had nothing to do with the casting.... but I think Robert will be good.

@ Whispered- Zac *shudders* doesn't even deserve to play a werewolf. And I'm on Team Edward.

Sawgirl

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces