Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:22 am
"Kekeke! No stopping me now! Data Drain!" All of the data from her weapon had drained into Haseo, deleting whatever the hell it was scream Then it drained any traces of AIDA (most were in that ugly staff thingy) and demolished it. "You were infected! Check your real body again to make sure that its alright.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 am
something flies past her and cuts her arm

(real world) she yelps "what the?" she felt blood drip down her arm "wait whats going on?" a bright light shines on her and it sucks her in the game, she screams and falls to the ground as her character "what the hell?" she looks around  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 am
"You're infected too, Angel?" (YOURE INFECTED TOO! BEAT HER! stressed scream joking 4laugh ) "Well, your all screwed.... Mwuahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am
In the real world, she looks down, and the cuts had healed, but small scars were still on her body. "What...? What's Happening..??"

In the game, She looked at Haseo/Skeith (lol you switched names on me) "What is this infection you talk about??"

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:32 am
(Angel is the blue person, you are emiko.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:32 am
(lolz) she stands up she looks around "aww crap im in the game" she looks at herself "No!!!!!"  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:37 am
"Chill out, be happy, you can go train like you really wanted to in real life, but didn't have the intention of doing it. Go buy a massive load of potions and get a mage in your party so you will never NEVAH die, then you can go pk other people. dramallama "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am
This is crazy...! How can someone be in a computer game...?! That's just impossible...isn't it..? She looked at Angel. "If I were to pinch you...would it hurt now?"  

Ahiru Takashi

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:40 am
she crosses her arms "thanks" she smirks "but i think i would be happier if you would join me" she shoots a blue light at him "time to join the cyber game" she smiles  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:45 am
"Cyber What?" Haseo says grinning rolleyes  

xXKazumaX-

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 am
she rolls her eyes "this" she kicks him hard  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:49 am
._.;;;;;; "Uhhh..." Ok.... this is getting weird....(Iz me still frozen Kazu-kun?) She watched, waiting to see the reaction.  

Ahiru Takashi

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:00 pm
*Cough Cough* "Last i checked, this was a game, so that didn't really hurt hehe." (Nope)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:03 pm
"well then its time to spread the virus then huh?" she smirks "welcome to the came all" she glows a bright blue, she shoots a beam of light straight up and created gems, they shoot into everyone doing the same to everyone, sucking the person in and bringing them in the game world  

Aprilbaby1

xXKazumaX-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:08 pm
"Moderator!?!?!?! scream OH MODERATOR!!! scream scream "  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games