Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:09 pm
Nightmare growled "Get away, i'm not trying to hurt anyone, but if you do something drastic, i'll be forced to fight too," Nightmare circled the growling wolf infront of her. "Make your move..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:20 pm
She didn't move,
"I'm going no were until I'm sure that this pack wont attack me if i ever return...And I'm not leaving without Hellahi!" she growled, turning so she faced her each paw step.
"Dark? Thats you name right?" she said, looking at the pup.
"In any way did i physically harm you?" she asked, watching the circling Fea.

-Tonwe-

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:30 pm
Dark looked at the wolf and lowered her head,staying where she was as she feared to reply. "No" She said softly and whimpered,crying into Kaiys fur still,she then got up and graled at the male wolf,wanting him and his stupid mate to leave so they could have more fun,without the two annoying wolves there."Kaiy,can we leave for the other side of the beach?" Dark asked softly.(o umm my char is a girl^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:34 pm
[[>< Hellahi and Shara aren't mates...OO dear god if they were it would be hell on earth...]]

"As you can see...I have caused no harm..." she growled in Nightmare's face

-Tonwe-

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:35 pm
... "Whats going on here," Nightmare asked herself, Nightmare also stood her ground she knew that this wolf is strong and she wouldn't want to chance death... she watched as the young pup and the older female talked.. but watching ever so closely, just incase the she wolf will make a quick move...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:52 pm
(i know,but dark a pup would asume that..)

Dark walked to the new fea and grabbed her tail hoping the others would follow her.(nightmares tail not the others)  

darkblaze14

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:55 pm
((ooc: by the way -Tonwe- what is your wolfs name?))

"You still could have found a better way of removing Dark from Hellahi's back. You didn't have to throw her." Kaiya reply back to the femal wolf. Then she turned to Nightmare. "It's a bit of a long story." Smiling down at Dark, Kaiya nodded. "We can do whatever you wish to little one." She stood and faced the female wolf once again. "This time I'll forgive this, but if you or Hellahi become unfriendly to her in anyway, I will be the one you answer to." With a nod she glanced back at Nightmare. "Thank you agian for helping. I'm sorry to have gotten you involved."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:59 pm
[[Shara]]

Shara growled, shaking her pelt off and feeling fur slowly morph back onto her skin. "I did not throw her...I simply tossed her gently from Hellahi's tail... " she growled..

-Tonwe-

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:00 pm
Dark jumped on Nightmare and barked happyily. She was glad to leave. Dark wagged her tail ann brought her a fruit."eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:01 pm
Nightmare followed kaiye and Dark.. "I get involved into everyting, so you don't have to worry about it." Nightmare told kaiye and Dark awaiting for their reply...

[[in real life i relly do get into everything... i'm sooo nosy xd ]]  

lezgal

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:07 pm
Nightmare takes the food dark gave to her 'i usually prefer white meat.. but hey shes just a pup' Nightmare thought to herself.. "Hmmmm yummy, soo crunchy..."

[i assume the fruit has seeds]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:09 pm
"Very well." Kaiya said to Shara. "But for future reference please be careful around Dark, she is only a pup." With that, Kaiya began slowly making her way to the other end of the beach. Kaiya smiled at Nightmare. "I know, but I would have been responsible if you were hurt." She lowered her head and walked on, thinking of the events that just occurred.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:14 pm
"Don't worry too much about Dark, she has alot of spunk," Nightmare said hoping to cheer kaiye up. "Where are we going,"...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:19 pm
Kaiya looked back up at Nightmare. "Dark wanted to travel to the otherside of the beach. Who am I to deny such a cute little face." She licked the pups cheek with a smile. Suddenly her stomach growled and she realized she hadn't eat for a while. "Hehe...I guess I'm hungry." She laughed. "Would you guys like some fish? I'm an excellent fisher!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:25 pm
Dark wagged her tail as they reached the otherside of the beach. She walked to the shore and wacked and the wave,two fish layed infront of her. Dark brought them to the two feas and wagged her tail smiling and bit Kaiy on the ear softly as she rolled around playfuly,pawing at the little crabs as one snapped at her. She yelped and ran around in circles as one clipped on to her short little tail.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games