Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Dark joined in and bit nova lightly on the ear. SHe joined in never playfighting with an alpha before. SHe liked Nova alot and was glad she met him,she jumped and snuggled into his back,resting there happily  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:56 pm
Dream joined Dark and snuggled right beside her on top of Nova's back...

Nova layed down and blanketed the two young pups with his large fluffy tail, he licked both the pups head and also took a small nap 'I see why you liked this pack Nightmare.' he said to himself.  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:00 pm
"Big brother,i know your name,i missed you so much" Dark whispered to Nova softly in her sleep. She really wasnt aware of it but she smiled and whimpered gently for missing the great white wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Nova listened to the young pup whiser to him about a brother, "Go to sleep little ones i'll protect you... i promise," he promised to dark and dream...

Dream snuggled more to dark...  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 pm
Dark smiled and snuggled back into dream."Nova are you my brother?" She asked before she drifted into her sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:59 pm
"Hmmmm... i'm sorry little one but i'm not... but i can be your friend, is thats ok." answered Nova to the young pup then.. ZzZzZz... Nova then started snoring..

Dream licked dark absent mindedly and whined in her fur...  

lezgal

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Neira realized how foolish she was being and saw how gentle he seemed so she relaxed and lay down next to him and the pups, watching them play. As they drifted into a light slumber she decided that was rather appealing so she curled into herself to form a soft, warm ball against the chill ocean breeze coming up from the water. She smiled as she saw the little wolves nuzzle into the big, white male then she slowly let herself drift into a deep, dreamless sleep. She knew that with the others nearby she would be safe to sleep for a while....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Nova woke in the middle of his nap, he picked the pups off his back and slowly made his way to Neira, he put both the pups near her... he then walked near the water and then started hunting for some fish...

Dream woke up as he heard some noise from the near distance, he quickly stood up and saw Nova hunt for some fish... he knew this would be a great time to show off his sneaking skills, he crawled down and started walking with his stomach on the ground, he crept slowly and slowly...

Nova then threw a fish that he caught while hunting... it landed near Dream "You can't sneak up on me little one... you need to work just a little bit harder," Nova chuckled at the very thought of Dream sneaking up on him...

Dream was startled by the sudden fish almost landing on him... "Hmph, i knew you were looking i... i... i was just testing you... thats right... i was just testing you.."

Nova bursted out laughing!  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:34 pm
Dark woke up from Novas laugh and whimpered stagering over to him,she layed her head on his fore leg and nuzzled against it,still whimpering."What was the loud noise it woke me up,it was scary" She whined and layed at Novas side,a bit tired to move anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:10 pm
Nova noticed the little one whimepering right beside him.. "It's alright little one, that was just me, don't be afraid." Nova assured Dark... Nova went back to hunting and caught two fish for the two pups.. he gave one to Dark and the other to Dream. "Eat up little ones, dream i'm gonna teach you to properly hunt."

Dream heard Nova's words, he thought this would be a great time to show of infront of Dark, he smirked at the thought of dark falling madly inlove for him...

Nova sneaked up on Dream and said "She's too young for you and not to mention WAY out of your legue." Nova chuckled even more at the young pup..

Dream pouted at Nova's statement..  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Dark wondered what Nova was laughing about and why Dream was pouting so she went over and licked his cheek."Cheer up dreamy" She purred cutely. Dark put a paw to his snout and gave a sexy walk to Neira,and layed next to her. Her eyes were on Dream,she winked and noticed a butterfly,she went after it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:31 pm
Neira looked up and saw Dark swaggering towards her in front of a gaping Dream. She rolled over on her side laughing. 'You little seductress, what will you do once you capture his heart?' Neira smiled in a toothy grin, tracing the butterfly's fluttering path with the tip of her nose until it landed there. Its little hooked feet tickled her nose so much she feared she was going to sneeze violently and make it fly away, but the sensation passed as the winged bug crawled up to her forehead, flexing its paper-thin wings. As she watched it she went cross-eyed and made a silly face for the pups' amusement.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:57 pm
Dark laughed and thought of what Neira asked."I dont know have pups with him" She giggled and laughed at Neiras funny face. Dark walked to the water bed and took a few sips then ate the fish Nova gave her. Dark grabbed a fish for Neira and brought it to her. "So what do you think of Nova Neira,hes kinda hot" She said with a smirk at Neira.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:33 pm
Neira pawed at the fish and smirked. 'I don't know, Dark... He seems kinda old for me. I prefer the young, lively type personally. I'll wait 'til the right male comes along before I start hunting him down.'

She swished her tail and looked over at Nova; the male seemed to be the pup-sitting type. Too meek, she thought. The kind of male she looked for needed a strong personality to stand par to her own and a keen smile. She sighed as she thought how hard it was to find just the right male.

She'd thought she'd found something in Thorn at the very beginning when she'd first entered the pack, but it'd been so long since she'd seen him. She wondered if he even remembered her.

'There was one male I was interested in, but I haven't seen him in months.... I wonder whatever happened to him.' She remembered how Thorn had comforted her when she'd felt insecure back in the clearing and she smiled sadly at the thought. Neira's heart sank as she wondered if she'd ever see him again. She missed the soft warmth of his dark fur, the gentle nudge of his voice and his gentle smile.

Neira lowered her head to rest on her forepaws with a small whimper. As she closed her eyes, a single, glistening tear fell from her downcast muzzle and splashed onto the dirt.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:15 pm
Dark whined and nuzzled Neira she then looked at Nova. He isnt meek Neira just wait and yuoull see how strong he is.Dark thought,she went over to Nova and nudged him,She cocked her head toward Neira and raiseda brow.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games