Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aughgh
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:08 pm
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

Uhm, I'm Akegura, you guys can call me Ian, Ake, whatever you like really.

My favorite anime and manga include Negima, LUCKY STAR, Genshiken, Rozen Maiden, Kekkaishi, Chrono Crusade, Princess Mononoke, Naruto, and I like a lot of the Dothack stuff.

Uhm, yeah! I'm you're stereotypical otaku, not a Narutard, but I do like Naruto, Videogames, Manga, Anime, the whole nine yards, I guess.

I guess I'd me Konata and Tsukasa-esque, in the sense that I'm a little out there like Tsukasa, and, well, everyone here should relate to Konata.

you post so much.
are you a bot?
Uhm?

I don't think a bot is able to really have opinions, and kinda talk with people.

Lmfao, I guess I do like to post though!

Besides, I just finished this anime, but I don't want to let it go yet, so this is nice for me.

a really well-programmed robot can, one would assume.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:39 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

My favorite anime and manga include Negima, LUCKY STAR, Genshiken, Rozen Maiden, Kekkaishi, Chrono Crusade, Princess Mononoke, Naruto, and I like a lot of the Dothack stuff.

Uhm, yeah! I'm you're stereotypical otaku, not a Narutard, but I do like Naruto, Videogames, Manga, Anime, the whole nine yards, I guess.

I guess I'd me Konata and Tsukasa-esque, in the sense that I'm a little out there like Tsukasa, and, well, everyone here should relate to Konata.

you post so much.
are you a bot?
Uhm?

I don't think a bot is able to really have opinions, and kinda talk with people.

Besides, I just finished this anime, but I don't want to let it go yet, so this is nice for me.

I guess, but I'd guess it'd take one specifically committed dud to pull it off...

Bwuh, at this point, there's no point in defending any reputation here.  

Akegura Hirou

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:02 pm
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate
Akegura Hirou
NIHAOOOO!!!

you post so much.
are you a bot?
Uhm?

I guess, but I'd guess it'd take one specifically committed dud to pull it off...

Bwuh, at this point, there's no point in defending any reputation here.

Bots like that don't exist. Especially ones smart enough to travel to my profile. He's legit. Although sure, plenty of posts, but then again, that speeds us to 4000! I wonder who'll win that one...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 am
User Image

Hi! I'm Torchied60. My favorite anime are Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden Traumend, Azumanga Daioh, Code Geass, and a lot of other stuff. My favorite character in Lucky Star is Konata! She reminds me of me ._. My favorite song Shiraishi sang (and danced) is the one where he did the opening. (Click me if you didn't see it yet. 'Tis hilarious.) Man, I almost died laughing. That's all, I think ._.

Torchied60

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:03 am
Torchied60
User Image

Hi! I'm Torchied60. My favorite anime are Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden Traumend, Azumanga Daioh, Code Geass, and a lot of other stuff. My favorite character in Lucky Star is Konata! She reminds me of me ._. My favorite song Shiraishi sang (and danced) is the one where he did the opening. (Click me if you didn't see it yet. 'Tis hilarious.) Man, I almost died laughing. That's all, I think ._.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-don't do it-

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoyyyy!

Respect Makoto Shinkai...Do yourself a favor, watch his films.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:06 pm
Torchied60
User Image

Welcome~! Have fun!  

The_Great_Hero

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:01 pm
The_Great_Hero
Torchied60
User Image

Welcome~! Have fun!
Aahaha, I think I'll like you.

Ugh, when Hinaichigo dies, that was one of the most emotional anime moments EVERRRR  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:16 am
Torchied60
User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Welcome to the guild. ^^

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

Lovable Dork Matsuda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:00 pm
Oh hello, I'm Minoru Shiraishi, Akira-sama's assistant on Lucky Channel. It's a pleasure. I see that Akira-sama has already introduced herself. Hopefully I hope to make some new friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:31 pm
Assistant MinoruShiraishi
Oh hello, I'm Minoru Shiraishi, Akira-sama's assistant on Lucky Channel. It's a pleasure. I see that Akira-sama has already introduced herself. Hopefully I hope to make some new friends!

o hai roelplaeyr  

aughgh
Crew

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:42 pm
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate

o hai roelplaeyr
-don't do it-

o hai roelplaeyr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:44 pm
SamuraiHuynh
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate

o hai roelplaeyr
-don't do it-

o hai roelplaeyr

o hai roelplaeyr  

The_Great_Hero

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:40 pm
The_Great_Hero
SamuraiHuynh
Fig Leaf Bi Carbonate

o hai roelplaeyr
-don't do it-

o hai roelplaeyr

o hai roelplaeyr
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

o hai roelplaeyr

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:06 am
I'm Brian, my SN is lightlysalted, and I use that virtually everywhere I have an account.

I love anime, manga, yaoi, music, food, cars/driving, and... lots more.

Lucky Star love! 8D  

lightlysalted

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:25 am
lightlysalted
I'm Brian, my SN is lightlysalted, and I use that virtually everywhere I have an account.

I love anime, manga, yaoi, music, food, cars/driving, and... lots more.

Lucky Star love! 8D

Welcome! I can see you've already acquainted yourself with the guild a bit. Have fun!  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff