Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:17 pm
finishing his training for today with him huffing and puffing, his mucles were feeling the self abuse he jest put on them, he wiped away some sweat and decided he needed a bath, scouting along the ocean tell he found a river feeding into it, he took off his robes, armor and clothes and ploped himself into the cold water... he shook as he hurried and washed himself... later drying himself and putting his gear back on... then he jumped up into a tree near the river and relaxed tell he fell asleap  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:00 pm
A welcoming calm soothed Clover’s nerves as she felt Epotheros wrap his arms around her. Any agitation or frustration she once felt was gone, and she soon wondered how such a trivial thing had made her uncharacteristically angry. Though she still didn’t see why such an accident would have to occur if Brutus wasn’t so apt on winning. She could see that his intentions were to leave the victor. Then again that was just human nature. Why had it bothered her so?

Forgetting the whole matter she leaned back into Epotheros. A familiar voice entered her ears and Clover turned her head to see Kendra. She smiled warmly. She was more than glad to see the girl again. Why hadn’t she noticed her before? Clover contributed it all to her constantly busy mind. After sighing lightly she admitted in a slightly regretful tone, “Thank you, it’s unfortunate that we never were matched against each other. I must say that I’m rather curious of your level of skill.”

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:24 pm
"Lets just say, if it were a face off between you and I for life, I would miss, but not by much. You be the victor, just barely you keeping your life while I lay on the ground." Kendra said, reaching for a glass of wine to wash the bitter taste from her mouth. The fruit she grabbed hadn't been ripe. Once again her hand passed over three gold coins, and temptation flooded her blood. She quickly retracted her hand with the wine glass, not spilling any. Her hand shook and she steadied it with her other hand as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:19 pm
"Clover, I do believe we should be going. The meeting will take place in a half an hour or so," Epotheros told her as he released her and made his way down the stands.

The meeting. This was what this whole fair was about. It had to be of some worldly importance if the king had gone through so much trouble. What was it about, was all Epotheros could think of as they went through the dinner. Shortly after he dessert plates had been picked up the king rose from his seat and tapped the side of his glass.

"My fellow countrymen," he started, "I wish to form our land into a unified Empire. One where we all work together to solve issues about our surrounding neighbors. As a jest of democracy I will leave he decision to a vote, but inorder to vote you will have to play a game."

"A game?" Epotheros thought, unsure of what to make of this proposition.

"The game will involve parties sent out to retrieve a relic from a temple hidden far off in the high mountains of Kyle' Ur. Inorder for you to cast a vote you will need one of these relics. There is some danger to this mission, but it is entierly optional." The King then paused before speaking, "Who will partake?"

Asgarth imediatly annouced, "Corinia will accept. It would make us appear weak if we did not."

The Sernian Emperor also added, "Us too. We shall not let the savages have the only vote."

Epotheros the turned to Clover with some excitment in his Eyes. "Shouldwe participate?" he asked her. "I know it would be wise to play it safe, but it would be nostalgic for us to return to our travles."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:03 pm
Shmitty slept for hour or so before waking up by falling out of the tree, still waking up he didnt noticed he fell intell he hit the ground below with a heavy thud... heavy enough to make the animals around scurry away, the fall knocked the wind out of him and took abit to recover. he stood and brushed the leaves and dust that got onto his robes. jest then a mystryios voice spoke to him "HURRY BOY! the meeting is starting with out you" Shmitty spoke back to it "Why didnt you say somthing before?" he mumbled "I was asleep" Shmitty was now sprinting towards the city "But your dead you dont need to sleep" it replied sounding annoyed "Ha souls want to sleep to, besides who do think made you fall from the tree" shmitty was slowing down to say smothing but before he did the voice yelled "STOP TALKING AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! YOU CANT MISS THIS!!!" Shmitty ran faster, bolting into the city and towards the castle "your people might need freinds in the future" Shmitty replied to the voice "I dont lead them"
"but youll represent them now stop talking"
shmitty got into the castle, knocking guards out of the way as they tried to stop him, he made his way to the dinning hall, still pushing guards out of the way. he finally got to the doors and without much noise let himself in... jest in time to hear the king make his speech. he saw most the people he met earler and took note that the other man from the ternament was also there... when the king was over talking and the other two men volenterd for the mission, there was a pause as people mumbled to others and such, then already standing he rose his hand high "I Shmitty from the land of the trees and mountins will except this mission" jest then a large group of gards busted threw the doors and knocked him over thin pinned him to the ground "sorry my king this one infulltrated the castle" shmitty was almost laughing as he was on the ground, he could easly get free again but didnt, he jest lay the with a smirk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:30 pm
"What is this sudden out burst about the trees and the mountains? There is no such providence named such," Brutus stammered and slammed his fists aganst the table. He was obviously wound up and on a short fuse.

"Let the boy explain himself," The king added to Brutus' outburst.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Tramer gave a slight chuckle as Epotheros made his comment, thou keeping a close eye on Kendra seeing her reaction to the gold, Tramer loving to mess with people wondered if she would try and still some of the gold. Tramer closed the backpack leaving the spilled pouch of gold still on the table, “we had better be off Larien, the meeting will be starting shortly” Tramer said acting as thou he had completely forgotten about the fairly large pouch of gold. Tramer new that once he left the box a guard would keep anyone else from entering, so if after the meeting if the gold is gone she most likely stole it. Tramer and Larien left the box and quickly made there way to the castle, after a stressful dinner Tramer was relived to hear the king speak.

After hearing the kings proposition Tramer rubbed his chin intrigued, “this situation seems so familiar” Tramer said quitely lining toward Larien, just then Shmitty rushed into the dinning hall, after lessoning to him speak and seeing his getting talked to the ground Tramer stood up, “stop! This man is a guest of mine…he might be inexplicably late but he was still invited” Tramer said in a commanding voice. “I both representing the academy of magics and the magic city of Maguse volunteer for this task” Tramer continued walking over toward Shmitty, Tramer gave the menacing glance toward guards from under his hood, as Tramer approached the guards all stood up standing at attention, Tramer reached out with his hand offing it toward Shmitty “its good to see there is someone else in this city that knows how to make a good seen” Tramer said in a low voice. Tramer looked back toward the king and Brutuse as they spoke quickly returning his attention to Shmitty, “thou little is known about the land he speaks of I can vouch for its existence” Tramer said remembering having read several references to this land during his time reading the vast books of the academies library.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:05 pm
Ezorin watched the jousting but he wasn't as entertained by it as he was yesterday, things were lingering in his mind. The event since he woke up held themselves like shadows and the shadows of his mind held themselves like smoke. Ezorin saw that Tramer had left the gold he had on the table. Having noticed the girl's tendency to linger over it, Ezorin decided to take out a small pouch and preserve some of it in case the bulk of it was taken. He put the small pouch in and filled it, then put it into the pouch he won from the tournament. After that he tied the pouch to his belt. Ezorin would give the small pouch to Tramer when Tramer had the rest with him or had come back for it. Ezorin went out of the box and went toward the castle. Once he was close he used his weapon to help himself up to the higher branches of a tree that overlooked the main entrance. He waited there ready for when people exited.  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:17 am
Shmitty got up with the help of Tramer, he couldn’t hold back his smirk as he leaned to one of the guards and whispered into his ear before continuing, he whispered so softly that a person with only amazing hearing could catch a word "" good job catching me, but if I were truly evil, I would put my hand to your chest and ignite the oxygen in your chest, burning you inside out... but im on your side, I hope he pulled away almost laughing at the guards blank and ghostly stare, then making a more series face as he approached the king "I’m not surprised about Tramers readings, mages brave enough did come once to share there knowledge about the land surrounding us, they came by air in a very special ship... I think it was called the Flying Duchess.. Anyway back to my point" he pulled out two maps, one very old and one that looked used but roughly new, he unraveled the older map and showed it to the king "this one I think is fifty or so years old" it was a map of the surrounding area from the past... then unraveled the other map and walked it to a wall with a giant map on it, it was facing Tramer and the others, he pressed it to the bigger map, a spot that had a giant lake then a island in the middle, but on the giant mapped the middle of the island was blank, but with the map pressed to it, revealed the island filled in with so much detail there was no way of it being fake... he shot a smirk to Brutus "the land of trees and mountains is real, so real that a normal person wouldn’t survive for long, a place were you fight to survive and if your not fit.... " his tail went down to the floor, the map only had a few villages 3 really small paired close together and one big one far on its own, then he had circles drawn around parts of the vegation, they looked organized like they were villages, hiddin there ((more in my profile, sorry im tired i dont want to go into detail... i call shananaigens... wait no, yes)) he then felt like he made his point and relaxed turning around and faceing the king, there was no trace of a smirk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:35 am
Kendra noticed the looks she was getting from Tramer and Ezorin. She got up, sighing, and walked over to the railing, enjoying the breeze. I told you! I told you, you wench! You shouldda left when you had the chance. But no. Now, when they return and you are gone, they is gonna s'pect you! A voice screeched in her head. It had horrible grammer as well. Of course, before Kendra had left home she too had horrible grammer. She only flinched slightly at these words. "What will it take to get you out of my head?" She hissed, very quietly.  

Dragonmaster1251

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:32 am
Tramer watched intrigued as Shmitty laid out the map, Tramer remembered seeing replicas of such maps in the academy library, Tramer approached were Shmitty stood rubbing his fingers along the old paper as he walked, “I have seen several of these maps but none in this kind of condition” Tramer said amazed at the map’s condition.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:07 am
Shmitty let tramer see more of the map, it had smudged markings on it, like it was used to plan battles, all really close to the three small villages  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:05 pm
((Ok sorry for my long absence once again everyone. I just had back sugery and it is hard to sit at the computer after something like that. Someone please catch me up??))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:36 pm
A wry smile skewed her mouth towards Kendra’s suspected outcome to the two of them facing off to the deaf. Clover hadn’t meant it like that, nor did she ever want to think of having to kill the girl before her. Yes, Clover had quite tainted record as far as killing was concerned, but she never killed without some sort of reason, justification. She shrugged off the whole scene when Epotheros announced that they needed to leave.

Dinner was enjoyable, but all Clover could think about was what the King had to say. Apparently it was very important or else none of them would be there. Once the occupants of the room had their fill of dinner and desert, the King announced his greet proposition. Listening to it all, Clover wasn’t sure if she really cared what the political leaders decided to do, but when the quest for a relic was mention excitement bubbled up within her. She was overly happy when Epotheros proposed that they take part in this little trial, and she was more than glad to accept. Nodding she whispered to him, “For old time’s sake.”

Then the tall man from before burst in the room. It seemed that there was more to him than she had ever thought. It was true that his soaring jump from before had amazed her, but now his explanation of his origins was quite astounding.  

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Seeing as the whole conversation of maps was causing the main issue to digress, the King quickly snapped, "It is fine, let him join." The king then asked for others who wanted to participate. After all the other lands from Gong to Danali. Epotheros had also sent in his bid to join.

After hearing all of the bids, the King added further instructions. "You will have two months to collect your item and return here. You may also have as many people in your group as well as long as you gather enough relics to represent your state."

Upon hearing this Epotheros gave a quick nod towards Tramer.

"The last rule is that all noble deligates present at this table must participate."

Hearing this rule several people begain to murmer to their party.

"I wish you all good luck, and a good night sleep. You may leave in the morning," the king then waved them off and sat back down in his chair.

"Well let us take advantage of the luxurious comfort of an interlocking rope bed and head off to sleep," Epotheros said to Clover as the dinner came to a close.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games