Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:31 pm
(lolz snooty XDD) she climbs out and looks around for her towel, she grabs it, finding it wet, she smirks and sighs, she wrings it out  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:42 pm
"Hey, I'm going to the front and then to the room. I think I saw a map of the building when I first came in." He went into the front and sure enough there was a map that outlined the entire building except for the passage ways. He took a photo of it with the camera he had in his pocket. It isn't that good and he wanted to get a better one later. He went back to the room.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:46 pm
she nodds "okay" she walks back to her room and hands the towel out on the balcon to dry, she grabs a new one and takes her bathing suit off, she wraps herself in the towel, she lays the bathing suit outside and stands there for a bit to dry,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:52 pm
He goes sees her and comes up behind her quietly. He pinches her again. "Got you that time."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm
she jumps "hey" she said smiling "so not fair" she pushes him lightly, she smirks and walks towards him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:56 pm
"How is that not fair? I mean really?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:57 pm
she smiles "your too sneaky, so not fair, wish i was like that" she pouts and smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm
He walks up to her. "I could teach you maybe, sometime."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:02 pm
she smiles "id like that"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:09 pm
"You know what I'd like?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:10 pm
she looks at him "no i dont, what would you like?" she smiles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:14 pm
"A pack of donuts and a bunch of money but besides that."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:16 pm
she laughs "thats nice" she smiles shaking her head "im going to shower" she walks past him and starts towards the bathroom door  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:21 pm
He thought of some things he would love to say including showers and... anyway, he didn't and went to see if he could jack the cable.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:24 pm
she turned on the shower and stepped in, she washed away the pool water and stepped out, she wraps herself in a towel and walks out "you can have the shower now" she said to him, she walks to her dresser and quickly gets dressed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games