Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Some "Not So Well Known" Facts ~Spoilers~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:27 pm
[Dill]
Shino Beats Up Ovan
[Dill]
ShinoBee? Like, the same one from Kyat? Sup, this is Naout.

I remember your rapefic. Much lulz.

Hey Naout. 8D This is Kyat's Shinobee*RAPED OVAN* lol. You remember the Zero incident, right?

My rapefic was epic. One of the bestest fics out thar. Moar canon than the others.

Mayhaps. I don't remember a lot from Kyat, mostly because I haven't been on in forever.

Damn. Well, it was when Zerotheburninator was there and everyone ganged up on him. Kyatto's totally dead now. D: I don't go there, I go on DA and other stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:48 am
Oh lord. That's almost as epic as the Doot raid.

Everyone was on today, it was pretty fun. I got a message to get on, so I did. Lulz were to be had, she still thinks I'm gross and has me blocked. rofl  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

User_2961583

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 am
[Dill]
Holy s**t, it's you. The Kima replacement!

Kima? o_O Who is that?

Quote:
Sure, Kula's a jerk, but at least he's good enough to have his information correct half the time. And he's not nearly as bad as d5t. If I had to pick one douche over the other, I'd go with Kula. At least he has some respect for his members. And he's not a jerk to new people, he just doesn't handle bullshit. I don't blame him.

Ehh... I know d5t personally, so I'd probably pick him over kulaguy. But you are right, Kulaguy DOES have his information correct, whereas it can take d5t a few days to get it straight.

I suppose each one has thier own good and bad points. :3

Quote:
- Tenrawr was Tsukasa's Doctor when he was in the hospital in SIGN. Sirius is only 26 during G.U.! This would make him only 19 when Tsukasa went comatose.

^---- What's wrong with that? If you want to say he's too young, he could have been an interning doctor.

Quote:
Hey thar, this is ShinoBee, notorious for the great INSTABAN over the dirtiest fanfic posted on dothackers, and also the starter of Indoucest.

Most epic ban ever.

Quote:
Theory:
-Aina was born the same year Pluto's Kiss occurred (2017-12=2005). Connection with illness? Maybe.

Interesting... That could be.

Shino Beats Up Ovan
Damn. Well, it was when Zerotheburninator was there and everyone ganged up on him.

I know, what was up with that? I was like "Hi guys", and they were like "******** YOU ZEROTHEGAYINATOR" gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:47 am
Okay, let me ask you this. Where's the source that says Sirius was Tsukasa's doctor?

Kima was a member of the gamefaqs .hack boards a long time ago. He was basically known as the guy who helped people with crap in the games. A few years after QUARANTINE was out, he got bored and decided to make up crap about the series. Because a lot of people knew him and thought he was credible, they ate it up. When it turned out he was wrong, he got flamed and went nuts with spammy spammy goodness.

And that is the story of Kima.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:54 am
Wow. Just um..wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:38 pm
i dont think i ever could have found all that info.  

haseo9

Samsayia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:07 pm
ok on wikia they say in .hack//quarantine the subaru AI won't go to Crim's area if you decided to skip it till the end of the game. but what about sora hmmmm? his 1337 speak makes me mad =_=;. i'm almost to quarantine and i'm gonna take Sora to Crim's dungeon and see if he'll go XDD that would be so awesome.

Kite:...? O_O;;;
Sora: 14wl /-/1 Kr1//!!
Crim: Wtf?! O_O

another question, time paradox with .hack is all messed up due to .hack//legend of the twilight.

Lets take a look here, age 10 sora goes into a coma, that marks the end of sign, 5 years later he wakes up? (thats what it said in wikia) and supposedly that would mean the ending of the games (.hack//IMOQ.) FOUR YEARS LATER .hack//legend of the twilight takes place, ok so now wouldn't sora be 19? but haseo is only 17! I rly don't think it took five years for kite to do everything that happened in .hack//IMOQ....

but supposedly only 2 years after he wakes up the world r:2 begins. so i'm at a wtf o.=; .hack//legend of twilight rly messes up their timeline.

also i finally figured out why .hack//zero got discontinued. It didn't fit in with the story line. .hack//zero takes place like RIGHT before .hack//imoq starts. Carl is actually Toukaka's (or however you spell his name) daughter. Her, Alph, Sora, Minase, Sieg, and Kazu are supposedly the six players that were reported to have fallen into a coma, that begin .hack//liminality. Now then, why doesn't that all fit into the story? because Sora gets his appearance changed BEFORE the games start. That doesn't make sense because he shows up with his regular appearance in the game. He couldn't get his avatar changed back to the original because he doesn't get released from skeith's wand until Kite finds him.

^^; omg lol damn you Banai, i hate you with everything i have =D words cannot express my anger heart

oh and one more thing me and my friend noticed, Mistral said that "Ah i have to go feed my baby, he's crying!" whoa wait a sec, isn't Mirelle a girl? O_O;; duuude  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 pm
ZeroTheBurninator
Quote:
Hey thar, this is ShinoBee, notorious for the great INSTABAN over the dirtiest fanfic posted on dothackers, and also the starter of Indoucest.

Most epic ban ever.

SRSLY: Kyat incident.

Quote:
Theory:
-Aina was born the same year Pluto's Kiss occurred (2017-12=2005). Connection with illness? Maybe.

Interesting... That could be.
This is why I should've stayed on dothackers.

Shino Beats Up Ovan
Damn. Well, it was when Zerotheburninator was there and everyone ganged up on him.

I know, what was up with that? I was like "Hi guys", and they were like "******** YOU ZEROTHEGAYINATOR" gonk

No, I have the log. You told me to SHUT THE ******** UOP and accused me of *****. 8U Too bad the actual loli kicked in later.

But anyway, you were going all 4channer/gaiafag on everyone, and people couldn't stand it. Thus, you earned the title "Zerothefaginator".

Quote:

Oh lord. That's almost as epic as the Doot raid.

Everyone was on today, it was pretty fun. I got a message to get on, so I did. Lulz were to be had, she still thinks I'm gross and has me blocked.

Damn i missed that raid. D: And the Shin wedding dress raid, too. Oh well.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

User_2961583

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:47 am
Shino Beats Up Ovan

o_o I wasn't making fun of you when I said your ban was epic, I mean it was ACTUALLY epic. As in, important, and affected a lot of people. Personally, I don't think you should have been banned, perhaps warned. But hey, it's not my site ^^

Quote:
No, I have the log. You told me to SHUT THE ******** UOP and accused me of *****. 8U Too bad the actual loli kicked in later.

But anyway, you were going all 4channer/gaiafag on everyone, and people couldn't stand it. Thus, you earned the title "Zerothefaginator".

Is that so? I honestly don't remember much, but I do remember allying myself with Kouen to make fun of you. I should've learned, allying myself with Kouen never brings about good results -_-

As for this "Kima" fellow... I don't make up stuff. I had thought the Sirius being Tsukasa's doctor had been verified over and over, but I can't remember where I read it, it was a long time ago :3 Regardless, if I don't know something, I'm not going to make it up. I'm not a dot hack god or some s**t.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:16 pm
ZeroTheBurninator
Shino Beats Up Ovan

o_o I wasn't making fun of you when I said your ban was epic, I mean it was ACTUALLY epic. As in, important, and affected a lot of people. Personally, I don't think you should have been banned, perhaps warned. But hey, it's not my site ^^

Quote:

Is that so? I honestly don't remember much, but I do remember allying myself with Kouen to make fun of you. I should've learned, allying myself with Kouen never brings about good results -_-

As for this "Kima" fellow... I don't make up stuff. I had thought the Sirius being Tsukasa's doctor had been verified over and over, but I can't remember where I read it, it was a long time ago :3 Regardless, if I don't know something, I'm not going to make it up. I'm not a dot hack god or some s**t.

Dude, my ban was like a whole new start of sheeat and drama.

Lol it was fun calling you Faginator, and calling Akuta and Kouen ********. Kouen was the one that gave permission for me to post that too, so I'm shocked he didn't get a warning. Oh well.

Wait, what? You allied with Kouen? No wonder you called me a ***** and said all that weird crap about me. I knew there was something about him.

Tenrow = Tsukasa's doctor? I want evidence and detail on this. Otherwise: FURSECUTION.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Tsukasa5174

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:11 pm
wow how did you figure that all out  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:47 am
ZeroTheBurninator
[Dill]
Holy s**t, it's you. The Kima replacement!

Kima? o_O Who is that?

Someone here needs to check Kulaguy's wiki page. mad

Anyway, back on dothackers.

Also, fact to share:

-Deepest Memories, one of the themesongs of //GU Trilogy, is a remix of Yasashii Ryoute.
-Liar's Smile, the other one, has another version considered the "Atoli" version.
-En, SakuBo, and Tabby are in Parody mode video #2.  

Shino Beats Up Ovan

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:57 pm
BreathLessX
Wow. Just um..wow.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:39 pm
@Shinobee; so the songs are kind of like "A Heart's
Resolve" being a rock-n-roll version of Traverse
Town's theme song.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Epitaph Orealis

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 am
Quote:
another question, time paradox with .hack is all messed up due to .hack//legend of the twilight.

Lets take a look here, age 10 sora goes into a coma, that marks the end of sign, 5 years later he wakes up? (thats what it said in wikia) and supposedly that would mean the ending of the games (.hack//IMOQ.) FOUR YEARS LATER .hack//legend of the twilight takes place, ok so now wouldn't sora be 19? but haseo is only 17! I rly don't think it took five years for kite to do everything that happened in .hack//IMOQ....

but supposedly only 2 years after he wakes up the world r:2 begins. so i'm at a wtf o.=; .hack//legend of twilight rly messes up their timeline.

Wait, I may be late, but I know the answer to this.
Ryou Misaki was only in a coma for 5 months, not 5 years.
That is why that worked like it did.
.hack//QUARANTINE ended when he was 10/11 or so.
Also, .hack//Legend of the Twilight isn't exactly known for being extremely canon, kind of like .hack//UNISON.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff