Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:58 am

(hawt XDD) she smiles blushing a little, noticing how incredibly hott he was (lolz) she nodds "yes, very"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:01 am

Aprilbaby1
(hawt XDD) she smiles blushing a little, noticing how incredibly hott he was (lolz) she nodds "yes, very"

he looks at her and ses her blushing. "your blushing raven.....

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:05 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she blushes even more "y-yes" she said quietly, she smiles softly
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:07 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"well..i'll let you get dressed." walks into a different room and looks around.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she grabs a black skirt and a red tank top, she puts it on and brushes her hair, she smiles softly, the mood necklace bright red, she touches it lightly, it matched the color of her shirt, she smiles and puts on some shoes that match her outfit
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:19 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she grabs a black skirt and a red tank top, she puts it on and brushes her hair, she smiles softly, the mood necklace bright red, she touches it lightly, it matched the color of her shirt, she smiles and puts on some shoes that match her outfit

he walked back into the room after looking around. he noticed how beautiful she looked. he blushed a little. "you look good raven." he said smiling.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:21 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

he walked back into the room after looking around. he noticed how beautiful she looked. he blushed a little. "you look good raven." he said smiling.
she blushes "thank you sasuke" she walks over to him "you dont look so bad yourself" she smiles and hugs him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she blushes "thank you sasuke" she walks over to him "you dont look so bad yourself" she smiles and hugs him

he smiled and hugged her back. "thanks..but i just grabbed some random clothes and put them on..." he said with a smile

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

he smiled and hugged her back. "thanks..but i just grabbed some random clothes and put them on..." he said with a smile
she smiles "you still look good"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:32 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

he smiled and looked at her. "i'll take your word for it."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:36 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "thank you" she thinks "well what do we do? i mean, we kinda have to hide since someone shot us the other night"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she smiles "thank you" she thinks "well what do we do? i mean, we kinda have to hide since someone shot us the other night"

"ya...i almost went after them when they got you..."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:42 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"i dont want you getting hurt, please dont go after them" she whispered
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:43 am

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

actually..the only reason i didnt go after them is because i didnt want to leave you alone..."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:47 am

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

actually..the only reason i didnt go after them is because i didnt want to leave you alone..."
she smiles softly "thats good" she took his face in her hands "dont go after them, okay, if they attack again, dont go after them" she smiles softly
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games