Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:02 pm
"no problem at all" he said happily stil ecited to meet another of his kind in the forest. "wel then ummm" he mumbled finishing his own coffee and looking around. " i am dreadfully sorry but i have some things that must be attended to" he said his eyes fickering briefly towards the bedroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 pm
she stretches and lays on her stomache, she plays with the edge of the pillow thinking, she smiles to herself, she crosses her feet in the air and sings softly to herself  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:03 pm
coreykill
"no problem at all" he said happily stil ecited to meet another of his kind in the forest. "wel then ummm" he mumbled finishing his own coffee and looking around. " i am dreadfully sorry but i have some things that must be attended to" he said his eyes fickering briefly towards the bedroom.

"well then i'll leave you to it. goodbye" he said disappearing and reappearing in his own little hut. then laying down and going back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:07 pm
he put down his cup looking around and walking towards the door knocking on it softly. "can i come in, you wanted to see me?..i think"  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 pm
"yea you can come in" she said turning and sitting up, she smiles softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:15 pm
he slowly openes the door and walks in sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her. "uhh ya im not sure but i think you wanted to see me about something" he said smiling at her and noticing she was still wearing the towel.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm
she smiles "yea umm" she thinks and lays back "oh shoot i forgot" she shakes her head lightly laughing "i hate it when i do that" she sighs and looks at him "i guess ill just wear you clothes till i go to the store" she said smiling softly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 pm
he rolls his eyes a bit smiling at her before getting up and walking to the dresser pulling out a t-shirtand tossig it at her. "here" he mumbled before finding a pair of jeans and tossing them to her as well. "youll probly need a belt for the pants" he said smiling at her and turning around waiting for her to change.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 pm
she laughs, she sits up and hops off the bed, she turns her back to him and let the towel drop to the floor, she puts the shirt on then the pants "wow" she said as they fit her big, she laughs lightly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:31 pm
he turns back around smiling and looking at her in his 6 sizes too big clothes. he couldnt help but laugh a little and walk over to her holding out a belt.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:34 pm
she had to hold onto the pants to keep them from falling, she laughs "umm a little help here" she lifts up the long shirt showing her stomach, she tries holding it up while putting the belt on, she laughs finding it impossible for her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 pm
he smiles at her walking behind her and handing her the belt before lifting her shirt a little "there now try" he said grinning at her noticing slightly how warm her skin was.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:38 pm
she smiles "thank you" she blushed a little and puts the belt on, she smiles "there, thanks for your help" she blushed feeling his hot breath close to her, she didnt quite notice how close he was, she just felt like holding him, and running her hands along his chest, she shakes the thought away from her mind  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:41 pm
he smiles at her not moving away "anytime" he said smiling and putting his head in her neck kissing it softly before finally dropping her shirt and walking to the other side of the room searching through some drawers.  

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:43 pm
she blushes, feeling his lips on her neck, she smiles softly and does something to the shirt, it showed her stomach and kinda looked in style, she smiles "well?" she asked walking up to him, wondering what he was doing  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games