Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:10 pm
“well that confirms a suspicion” Tramer said with a slight chuckle “so we either fallow you and do whatever deeds your father wishes…or get eaten” Tramer said now almost laughing, “one last question, why us?” Tramer said now in a serious voice as he glanced over the rage tag group quickly returning his gaze to the boy

Ryu watched inquisitively as Tramer spoke to the boy, thou she didn’t pay attention to the conversation she was fare more intrigued by the boys aura, Dragon’s being one of the few able to naturally see the auras of living beings, Ryu found the boys aura extremely odd it almost seemed to brake all the rules she new about the auras of living beings making her suspect he was something completely different all together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:03 pm
The boy didn't understand the question. In his mind the answer was so obvious he couldn't put it into words. That's just the way things worked in his world. It's like asking a normal human, "Why do you have two hands?"
A quizzical look began to shroud his face as he desperately searched for the right words to convey what he was thinking. A few times he may have opened his mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out. Finally he settled with, "That's...just...the way it is."  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:17 pm
"Alright then kiddo," Rex said with a bit of annoyance when the sun came up. "Where are we off to now?" He asked still flustered with not being able to control the situation for once. Being led by a child did not help either.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:32 pm
"You need to learn to live a little. I'd hate travling with you if you were like that in the mornings." Rosette said to Rex, as she got off from the ground.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:43 pm
Waking up from a dreamless slumber, Trina realized that it was too late. She had fallen asleep without asking a question. Even now she couldn’t decided on a plausible one. So it was just as well that she missed her chance. When she gazed about something struck her as odd. Everyone else seemed to be waking as well, except for boy with the dragon. He looked as if he had been up for awhile, how long, she couldn’t be certain.

Trina stretched her arms and legs before standing. She then leaned against the same wall from before and waited patiently. Listening to Tramer’s question she silently wondered the same thing, but when the boy gave such a generalized answer she only shrugged. What was she excepting, the boy to magically answer all of their questions without a price? A sly grin slid across her face when the girl who had tried to leave before commented on the Captain’s tone. Trina snickered only in her mind.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:31 pm
The flame, glowing brightly in the center of the room, gave a silent flare just as the sun crested the horizon. The sun too blinked brightly for just a moment. Then, all of the blue lit symbols in the building converged at the entryway and merged into one great blue mass of light. This mass then shot out towards the sun leaving behind in it's wake only a single symbol. This symbol lept in the air, and flew at Tramer's arm, where it made contact and burned brightly for a few moments before spreading it's blue glow across the entire metallic structure.
The blue then faded leaving behind lines of a detailed map, including an arrow at their location pointing in the direction the rest of the symbols flew.

The boy had dissapeared, for his life force (and with it, his body) was sucked into the blue lights and that is how he would lead them.
The orange flame continued to burn brightly in their presence.
All the surrounding creatures that had been previously mentioned fled, but that's not to say that new one's won't show up...((A.K.A. The poll up above.))
After an hour, the map would disipate.  

TY Charns
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:16 pm
Constance watched the whole scene calmly, then walked over to Tramer to see what had happend when the light struck him. She looked at the detailed map that had been placed on his arm in wonder. "You will be our guid, then?" She asked, more confidently then usual. He had the map, so it would make the most scence.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:29 am
Tramer watched intrigued as the many runes in the building seemed to come off the walls converging at the entrance to the temple, a cold metallic sensation shot up Tramer’s arm as the symbol made contact with his arm. The sensation quickly faded leaving behind a strange tingling as the map reviled itself, “just when I thought things could not get any weirder” Tramer chuckled closely examining the map on his right arm.

“you item…” Ryu stated in Tramer’s mind “you were not given an item because you were born with yours” Ryu continued  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:43 pm
"Come on guys, lets get going." yelledRosetet as started to leave. "We're loosing day light."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Constance looked at Tramer. "Lets go." She walked out, followed by Momo. "You meanie! You can't just leave me on the floor like that! I could get a head ach or dent my skull! Us faries have vary fragile bones you know!" Constance smiled. "Sorry. How bout you sit on my shouder. I'll cary you today." Momo sat down grumpily.  

demonofwhite

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:58 pm
((This RP hath died long ago, a premature death, I would like to think.
It may be put in the "Completed RPs" section or scrapped.
Whichever you would rather do, Ryu))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces