Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 pm
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
I'm sorry guys, I've been so lazy lately.

I haven't been keeping up with my giveaway, I haven't even been looking at most of my stuff on Gaia in the past few days.

For some reason I've been getting really depressed when I get on the computer at night. Hopefully it won't last long.

Off to walk for a while.

*huggles*
Feel better! Be happy..........Come and chat when you need a distraction. You are probably just having fluxing hormones, happens to me then I just feel like doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:23 pm
oh, and the red egg is not his! lol  

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
is highlord_demon's
and the red egg IS NOT HIS lol
/cry and now another friend has seen my eggs and is trying for an egg of their own.... /head desk, Demon and me are the only two of us who play on gaia, and he doesn't post much, prefers to read rather than post........ this is getting very slightly crazy.......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 pm
idk if this is bad or not but all of my new eggs are about .22 days old and already have over 150 views and 25+ uni views. ive only posted them here so idk how they got that many sooooo quick.

Bd: this might be why that one magi egg died. it prolly couldnt handle it.  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:35 pm
Kayariy
is highlord_demon's

Yeah......I will get everything straightened out. And send him a guild invite. I just copied and pasted the whole chunk of text and didn't differentiate. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
is highlord_demon's

Yeah......I will get everything straightened out. And send him a guild invite. I just copied and pasted the whole chunk of text and didn't differentiate. xp

i have more friends grabbing eggs now, they want me to post their eggs here too..... I play on an online game, posted a link to one of the eggs in my profile..... now all my guild members are getting eggs and begging me to help them grow...... I'll probably get a LOT more tonight and tomorrow morning as more of them cycle through to look up info sad time to change eggs I guess....  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:43 pm
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
is highlord_demon's

i have more friends grabbing eggs now, they want me to post their eggs here too..... I play on an online game, posted a link to one of the eggs in my profile..... now all my guild members are getting eggs and begging me to help them grow...... I'll probably get a LOT more tonight and tomorrow morning as more of them cycle through to look up info sad time to change eggs I guess....

*flops on back with exhausted sigh*
Well, so long as one or 2 eggs from a couple people doesn't turn in to 4 eggs from about a dozen. I think then we might have to start taking them to the dragcave guild and putting them there so that we don't get overloaded! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
is highlord_demon's

Well, so long as one or 2 eggs from a couple people doesn't turn in to 4 eggs from about a dozen. I think then we might have to start taking them to the dragcave guild and putting them there so that we don't get overloaded! xd

I'll take the link off my profile after the other events on my profile expire (9:30 EST on friday), if i remove it any sooner, people will cry that they didnt get to see the pretties. but i THINK it's only one other person, who is currently having horrible luck with the eggs  

Kayariy

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:47 pm
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw

I'll take the link off my profile after the other events on my profile expire (9:30 EST on friday), if i remove it any sooner, people will cry that they didnt get to see the pretties. but i THINK it's only one other person, who is currently having horrible luck with the eggs

You know, there is a way to post the dragons without the link.
This will change as the dragon changes but it is not a link to the site. See? Can't click.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:52 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Kayariy
Arrie Warclaw

You know, there is a way to post the dragons without the link.
This will change as the dragon changes but it is not a link to the site. See? Can't click.

ooooooh, cool.
eh, I think it's just a fad that's dying already. the difficulty of getting eggs is making them give up. "Click the guild leader's pretties and get pretties of our own" seems to be turning into "Let's babysit the guild leader's and Demon's pretties because they've managed to get pretties, and hope the third person who's trying for them gets lots of pretties!"

Edit: eeeeeeee! two eggs have holes in them!!!!!!!!  

Kayariy

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the two in my sig  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 am
Safire
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the two in my sig

Got them!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 am
What I have found so far needing care!
aecy-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Damion-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emotionless Dream-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Highlord Demon-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kira Tanier-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maha-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 am
thanks, i clicked the ones you posted as well.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 am
*lies panting*
Ok Willa! All the scrolls are updated! (me thinks)
so many dragons to look after..................  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games