Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:04 am
Back in hell Xion had finally come to a complete recovery. He felt the scars along his face left by the archangel and a few on his torso left by the archdemon. Xion seemed pleased as he did some warm-up exercises before he would return to Earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 am
In Hell, Beelio had assemble dthe relatively small army that wodul go trhough to test teh human world. The plan was, in many respects, picke dup form where they left off. to cause panic and pick off the humans one by one - to taunt the angels down from Heaven into all out warfare.
all they had to do now was pray that the gate remained open.
Beelio smirked to hismlef. "pray?" - to whom?

He felt a farmiliar identity return fully to hell and smiled. Xion. He would be needed. He set his tasks to anotehr demon and then flew off to find the now healed assasin.

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:30 am
Niar sat there and sighed. She had two things to do. She had to take the goblet under her guard. She had no such strength to kill any stranger. She felt a weird feeling and she really couldn’t understand that she had a friend and she had ruined her opportunity. She had for a moment a friend and she had lost it. She felt how tears were falling from her both tears and she then went behind from the throne. She then looked at the portal that was open and she saw how much pain and evilness it was on the earth and she knew that everything was going to be better when Lucifer would be in the throne of earth. She sat there and waited. Tears were falling down of shame  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:25 am
"So how do we plan to get back home? Do you carry us again or do we try to catch a plane?" Lilith asked.

[I'm curious as to the elaborate lies they'd cook up to get through an airport.]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:10 pm
((Commandment 9: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor...that means not to lie basically-right?))

Xion had finished his exercises and was heading towards to the portal to return to Earth. His Shade followed closely behind him.

---------------------

Dougal gave a silent sigh. As much as he loved running to run such a distance again so soon did not appeal to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 pm
"admittedly we have a problem of the sea..." gabriel said. He looekd over at Adam.
"Can't you do that dimension-split thing?"

Adam nodded. "I can, though I worry about the effects it has on living creatures. I use it to pass between earth and hell, but usually he split-second between these two dimensions means i'm in Chaos, which -as far as I know- has no oxygen."

"But you could take people with you?" Gabriel pressed.

"Provided I don't pass through Hell, yes I suppose."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm
"Does this mean you've decided on a form of travel?" Dougal asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm
"Seems like it's worth the risk, unless you want to sat swimming as well as running." Natasha said with a laugh to Dougal.

Sin looked interested. "Do you have the energy for all of us. I imagine you can only take a couple at a time."

"I'll be fine. Worst case scenario and I need to rest in Hell again."

"-to be captured by father. again." Sin added

"I'll hide."

"Yeah, like you haven't been doing that for the last 32million years."Sin scoffed.

"It's my business, 'princess'." Adam said, an edge to his voice. Sin took the hint an laid off him.

"It's decided then." Gabriel said.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Dougal gave an annoyed purr about the idea of water. He didn't hate the stuff, but in that large amount it made him uneasy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 pm
[True but I think that in a situation like that they may excuse it though. They are trying to save the world after all.]

"Traveling through another dimension, this will be interesting." Lilith said and chuckled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:32 am
(I’m back from my fever)
Niaro sat there and she just sat there and she could hear how many demons were reuniting and she then went a bit up and looked down on a big crowd of demons and she knew that they were going to invade earth and try to take over it. She felt like she would be happy or worried. She never felt like a demon and she was far away from being an angel. She just looked down and she tried to see if she could spot her friend but it was hard to see. She sighed and then returned back on her position behind the throne. She wondered if her master Lucifer would get angry and on whom would he turn his anger on. She just sat there and waited. She wasn’t bored at all because she had sat there centuries so she felt a bit of her own place. She had no place in hell….  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am
"Probably best not to think about what Chaos is too much." Adam said. Gabriel gave a nod of agreement.
"It's creepy. the abscnce of everything - the spot between galaxies and between Gods where only Fate prevails. Weird."

---

Mestopheles carried on in his work, ordering people about and sorting out his various tasks. he was concerned about Niaro, but he felt she made it obvious he wasn't wanted. it was frustrating, like she actually desired to suffer.

Meanwhil,e Beelio found Xion.
"Back, are we?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am
Niaro looked down and she really had so many thought in her mind. Would she risk her own life if she took a step out of the room and her master would hurt her? She was not sure what to do and she felt like maybe he was right. Maybe she was strong to survive hell. But then she remembers that the demons would take her easy. She sighed and still wondered of what to do. But one thing was sure in her mind. She was in debt to her friend and she had to do something to him to pay it back even if it took her own life. She was worried of her destiny. It all depended on others…  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:13 am
Xion paused and looked over his shoulder. "For the moment," he replied to Beelio. Xion then fully turned around to face him. "Did you come to check on my progress or are there other matters?" he asked. He wasn't going to even bother asking how Beelio allowed the doll to escape after he had captured her for him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:55 pm
"i should have known that Gabriel would not be able to kill you. No doubt he tried to - but he hasn't got it in him. If the will for annihilation isn't there, than you will not die under an angel's hand." he smiled. "It is how we all survived down here. You should use it to your advantage. I come to you because I have recived word that they are in possesion of at least one of the relics. This presents an operrtunity for us. The rleics should be easy to gather if we take them from them. I shall leave the matter in yoru hands, hm?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games