Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:13 pm
"bear in mind she's been doing it for 200 years." Drake said with a shrug.
he wished he had savings - the interest alone would be pretty impressive if he'd had one. But he'd always been pretty much a drifter. Maybe that could change  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 pm
"She could probably buy a small state," Fayt mumbled.

"I don't have that much," Koko exclaimed.

"Then how much do you have?" he asked with intrigue.

"I don't have to tell you that," she huffed. "And we're getting every off track." It was her only out to get the attention drawn away from her bank accounts.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:24 pm
Drake laughed again, looking at Koko sideways.
"ah you're so modest, m'lady." he then smirked. "i'm a kept man. I'm sure there's some sort of gender inversion in that. i don't know whether I should feel privileged or effeminate."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:35 pm
Koko huffed and crossed her arms tighter as she looked away. But even in her annoyance she snuggled up to Drake. "Don't worry.....you're not effeminate at all," she replied shifting one hand to pat him on the chest. "I would know." It was a bit of humor that the adults in the room would get.

Fayt eyed them suspiciously and looked to Judith for help....but got none. And it was still weird seeing Koko so.....cozy with someone. Really weird.

"So.....exactly how are you getting out of the country...especially with the dogs?" he asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:37 pm
"Magic?" Drake suggested with a smirk, linking his arms unconciously aroudn Koko's waist  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:43 pm
"Well....if vampires are real I can't leave that possibilty out," Fayt remarked tucking the check away.

"I thought perhaps I could call in my favor from Patrick," she replied. "I'm sure he was some high connections....it's at least a shot."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:48 pm
"the main problem is getting the dogs through customs." Drake explained. "and travelling at night."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:57 pm
"So....you need a private mode of transportation," Fayt mumbled not being able to offer any help being a sixteen years of age. "I guess Patrick would be the main hope to get out of here.....I know Sam bragged about him dating the daughter of some rich tycoon guy......maybe he's at least still on good terms with her." He shrugged.

Koko bit her inside cheek and wondered how Judith would take that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:10 pm
"Really?" rake looked intrigued. "that soudns good."

[g2g bed v soon, gotta wait for zizzy anyway lol]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:12 pm
((That's fine....I have to go make another video file for sign language soon anyway.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:18 pm
[And I'm back! It's like magic]

Judith stared at both of them blankly, her mouth hanging open slightly.
"S-so... You want us all to leave?" She asked not quite understanding all of it. She was happy here and didn't want to leave it, at least not so soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm
"It's just an option for you.....we of course won't force you since Patrick is here," Koko replied.

"Wait....her and Patrick?" Fayt remarked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Judith closed her eyes, trying to think. She ignored Fayt's comment.
"How soon is soon?" She asked, still with her eyes closed.
"Do I have time to think about it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:47 am
"The vampire gave us two days before all hell breaks loose." Drake said, running a hand through his hair looking a little stressed. "Which I suppose is a good gesture. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if she's gotten in touch and put us on the red list already. She said that she woudl find evidence to prove which one of us is responsible first, but i think it's wise not to trust her. She seemed so confident even though she was outnumbered, so it''s reasonable to assume that she's got some serious fire-power behind her. I want to leave as soon as possible."
he then looked down at his hands.
"You're innocent so i can assume you're in no real danger if she decides to look for the evidence. It's all dependant on how she is as a person justice-wise...understandably i'm worried. you might be in danger if we leave and you remain behind....or you might be safe. I don't know."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:23 am
Judith opened her eyes, now staring at the ground.
"That makes sense. I did... kill once when I got here though." She said nervously.
"I was hungry... Does that put me in trouble too?"
She glanced up at Drake.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games