Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:58 pm

Yeah, and once she finds out, she could either switch the world, or use the joining wookiees as part of a 'take bespin back' operation with whoever else joins up. The new recruits will take a while to assemble, time to visit a few more planets. I think that Bespin's the best choice, given our characters' knowledge of the goings on.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:00 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
Considering Bespin is a backwater Commune, it seems like the best place.

Yes. Except for the fact that The Bad Guys(tm) are invading.

And, does anyone see what's going on with Kefka in EmSquad? Or, have you something in mind for that?

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:01 pm

elvisnake
Yeah, and once she finds out, she could either switch the world, or use the joining wookiees as part of a 'take bespin back' operation with whoever else joins up. The new recruits will take a while to assemble, time to visit a few more planets. I think that Bespin's the best choice, given our characters' knowledge of the goings on.

Hrm, point.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:01 pm

I just saw that. Me and Nelo can't really do anything, we're already in Hyper-land. It's up to you and Padme.

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:04 pm

elvisnake
I just saw that. Me and Nelo can't really do anything, we're already in Hyper-land. It's up to you and Padme.

Seems so.
FP: how would you like to play it out?

(( there are a couple possibilities. Maybe more, depending on what he has in mind. I'd like to know if FP's thinking what I'm thinking ... ))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:16 pm

Well, whatever happens, as long as he isn't killing his character off, I'm sure it'll be very exciting.

elvisnake

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:19 pm

elvisnake
Well, whatever happens, as long as he isn't killing his character off, I'm sure it'll be very exciting.

And, you-know-who is still in the neighborhood.
Otherwise, Zendia and Azure being the cavalry, it is!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:24 pm

And, taking things back to Legacy land ...

Remember the other day, when I was talking about Freya's mom being a rogue and all?
With that in mind, it seems she'd hang out in, shall we say seedier places? Such as Ord Mantell? That might help establish a link - no pun intended - between Freya and Link.

Anywho, all relevant parties give feedback. ^^

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:28 pm

Sounds fine to me. No objections here.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:41 pm

elvisnake
Sounds fine to me. No objections here.

I like it too. ^^ The question is: will I be able to sell it to Cale and FP? sweatdrop

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:54 pm

I don't care. This RP is so easy to work with because of the time frame.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:35 pm

Another one for Legacy:

How likely is one to become force sensitive with no Jedi ancestors?

And, remember when I was speculating on a Veron the Fifth? (( to recap, Freya's late father is Veron the Fourth ))

And, for Em Squad: ( re: the idea discussed with FP )

What rank would you say Sigma is nowadays? I'm also thinking that for whatever their next mission is, for the sake o' convienience, the Empire assigns the Crusader to the Em's next destination. 3nodding

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:55 pm

That brings such an awesome vision to mind. "No Kefka, I am your father..."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:35 pm

Except Sigma's just as whiney as luke is...

And it is proven that the force does not depend on heredity. A clone on some planet once gained it, even though he was just a clone. like number 136 or something.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:51 pm

elvisnake
That brings such an awesome vision to mind. "No Kefka, I am your father..."

Oddly appropriate, given that Em Squad is currently in tandem with ESB ... xd

And, Nelo brings a g'd point. I beleive he's reffering to Dorsk 81, if I'm not mistaken.

And, speaking of clones, anyone seen Shinn lately?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games