Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:42 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "If I can resist my demon erges to kill everything in sight, I think you can resist killing me while I hold a kitten... though, I guess you'd still want me dead and might attack me as trying to avoid killing the cat, or try to take the cat, but I don't think angels are ones for killing innocent people... except dark angels, but they're different." He says as he followed her and places the cat genteelly in his jacket pocket, Shadow having fallen back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:20 am
Mira shrugged slightly "Until we find Arron your not completely innocent Oblen...You said so yourself..." She frowned slightly in thought, wondering where they'd find the old angel.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 pm
Oblen nods with a small smile. "Yes, I know... but over the years I've been able to suppress, for the most part, the 'not so innocent' traits I have... not completely, but it's... probably not going to get out of hand, unless there's something to trigger me to transform."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:56 pm
Mira nodded slightly, her mind wandering as she made her way down the stairs.She was trying to figure out where they could find Aron when she heard a low chuckled by the bar.

"My, my...You've certainly grown up...Last I saw you, you thought I was Santa with wings."

Mira's head shot up in surprise and stared at the old angel sitting on the bar stool in shock.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 pm
Oblen started to bring a hand around Mira, but stops when her head shot up in responce to the man's words. Oblen looks to Mira and then the man, then back to Mira to ask "... Santa with wings?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:02 pm
{color=blue}Mira blushed furiously "When I was little he used to have a really big white beard and he looked like Santa to me..." She looked back to Aron "How did you find us?"

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 pm
Oblen moves a hand over his chin. "... Santa?..." He thought, thinking of asking who Santa was and why he would dress like him, but just shrugs his shoulders. "So... You're Aron?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 am
"That I am...And apparently you mean more to Mira than you realize.Else she wouldn't have been looking for me." He studied the pair for a few moments quietly.

Mira blushed slightly "Why didn't you or my mother tell me what I was...?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm
Oblen nods. "... and she means more to me than anything else... a reason why we came to seek you." He says before wrapping an arm around Mira's waist, for he felt compelled to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:42 pm
Aron nodded slightly to Oblen and looked back at Mira "Because we didn't realize it until it was too late.I was already gone by the time your mother figured it out and wrote to me.Before I had a chance to respond she was gone and you were in the orphanage.And by that time I was forbidden to tell you."

"So I was left to find out from a demon who's set out to kill me and those I care for..." She leaned back against Oblen, her face going pale at the thought of Reaver.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 pm
Oblen closes his eyes, holding Mira as he listened. He opens his eyes when Mira first spoke of a demon, but then closes his eyes again when he realizes she was talking of Reaver, not himself. He then heard a 'mew' as the kitten wiggled in his pocket. He reaches his free hand into the pocket and pets the kitten a little, getting it to settle down for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:13 pm
Aron winced slightly and sighed "I see....And what do you expect me to do now?"

Mira looked back at Oblen, worry creasing her brow "We need your help turning Oblen human.Or human enough to the point I wont hurt him if I snap...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:26 pm
Oblen opens his eyes to look to Mira and nod as Mira looked to him. He then looks to Aron as she spoke with a blank face, not sure whether to smile or frown. He nods before adding "... because I'm a demon... and it has been made apparent that she's suppose to 'kill all demons'... which... would include me if she were to 'snap'. Neither of us would like the other to die, or more to kill the other... and so... the best option seemed to be making me human... that way I also have a chance at attaining an afterlife with Mira if I were to die... for demons and angels have separate resting places." He explains before glancing back to Mira and then back to Aron.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:40 pm
Aron scowled slightly and leaned on his cane slightly "I know about the resting places.And I certainly know a great deal more than you could ever dream to boy." He looked at Mira and sighed slightly, his features softening "And it would seem your exactly like your mother.Having the child of a demon...."

Mira's eyes widened slightly "You mean....Wait then I would be....." She groaned slightly "No, no, no....This is not happening.Your telling me all the stories my mother told me were true then..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:35 pm
Oblen merely shrugs his shoulders and looks away, saying nothing. He never liked being called 'boy', for it brought oppressing memories of his time in hell with the merciless Satan... who beat him and laughed at him when he was so beaten that he would be dead, but wasn't for he was already in hell... saying things as he laughs like "Come on, get up boy!" for Satan mainly called him 'boy', unless on certain circumstances... of course, he'd very slowly heal back to perfect or near perfect health... but only to once again be beat. He shook the memories from his thought, upon hearing Mira's "No"s. He glances to Mira before looking back to Aron.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games