Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 pm
Gabriel dropped his swords, catching Moon with one hand and catching the beam with his other. He put Moon down and pushed her back a bit. ''Go and make sure the soldiers are alright ill take care of him.'' He said picking up his sword and stepping closer to Toan, his blade glowing with the built up energy. ''Toan tell me why you fight against us?'' He asked talking his helmet off and appearing in front of Toan, locking blades with him and the moment their blades touched a shock wave of holy energy shook the earth ripping the ground apart.

Beelzemon looked at her and laughed, turning around and walking towards his tamer. ''I have not the time nor patience to deal with a child so do us all a favor and go back to your toy dolls.'' He said laughing as he walked away shooting down any enemy soldiers he saw.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:00 pm
(Sorry guys if this is still going on tommarow i'll post then but kinda in a writer's block moment and have to go to bed.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm
Toan laugh as he had raised his blade in time to block off kain attack with his right hand. Toan had learn a lot about kain from that one swing alone. He admit Kain had grown stronger since he last met him, but that was the only thing He could say about him. Slowly, Kain was beginning to get push back inches by inches from the sheer power of Toan right arm. "Why do I fight you? To move closer to my dream."

The Minervamon only smiled as the Beelzemon begin to turn and walk away. When he was a good distant away, she brought her sword to her right side and swung it, cutting the air in front of her. For a long second it look like she had only attack the open air.Slit The right arm of the jacket Beelzemon was wearing felled to pieces as it was cut to ribbons. She had cut his jacket up from that far a distant. "That was a warning shot to get you on your guard. Next attack, I'm taking off your head."

Meanwhile, Toan other digimon were standing out from the rest of his army as one by one they began to change the tide of the battle. Some were killing off the enemy from the shadows while others we're making a show off the killing. Astamon was directing the battalion, giving command as if moving pieces in a chess board.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:06 pm
-Walks perfectly past the battle and approaches Toan-

-Tugs sleeve-

Toan! Go reply in the RP!

:C  

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:07 pm
Im Windspirit
-Walks perfectly past the battle and approaches Toan-

-Tugs sleeve-

Toan! Go reply in the RP!

:C
Alright alright! I'll kill all of yall in a minute! Stay right there till I get back! -runs off to drive city-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm
C:

Who wants ice cream?

Daipenmon passes tons of Popsicles to everyone.

-Sits-  

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm
ICE CREAM!!!!! *runs over and takes a couple* THANKS! *nom*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:20 pm
Moon looked at Gabriel and nodded, agreeing that the other soldiers needed to be overseen that they were alright. After all, her healing powers were phenomenal. She would return though, she wanted the last say, the last move in the war, in their victory.

She went and backed up the other soldiers, healing the ones that needed to be. At the same time she split herself in two and her other half went to join Gabriel, assisting his attacks with fire and ice buffs, depending on Toan's counters.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:22 pm
Gabriel looked at him, his eyes boring holes into Toans mind. ''Your dreams? Well ill make sure your dreams end here!'' He said causing the ground to shake more then crack, splitting apart. ''I wont allow you to take over.'' He said pushing him back with his blade.

Beelzemon turned around, appearing in front of the girl and grabbed her chin lifting her into the air. ''You have peaked my interest now so you have your wish and we shall fight.'' He dropped her and reappeared in the spot he was before, guns drawn and ready to fight. ''You shall fall by my bullets and bow at my feet!'' He yelled firing shots at her while he ran closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 pm
"Sooo, what's going on here?" Rebecca wondered aloud from the top of her Dragon Knight Wargreymon. The two would have continued to hover in silence had a volcano not exploded in the background. Rebecca shouted off into the distance,"No Guys the Volacano was supposed to wait until after I've made my epic speech!" Faint voices sounded in the canyon below, resembling apologies and excuses. The girl tapped her forehead in an exasperated manner, "Seriously guys,"  

ilinkzeldi

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Toan didn't budge an inch as Kain tried to push him forward. He would not allow such an insect push him back "But their is a major flaw in that plan of your" Toan begin to twist his long sword around, still in lock with Kain blade, but because it was twice as long as Kain blade it made it easier to strike at him from behind his guard with the tip of his blade while still catching him in a lock. If he was to break away, Toan would use his chance to strike at his opening. "Your inferior to me in every way."

The moment Beelzemon had came in front of her and picked her up, she had a blade aim at his heart. The only reason she didn't stab forward was because she wanted more of a challenge. She let him run away back to where he was a moment before. "With bullets as slow as these? You must be one of those lesser lords." She easily dodge the bullets left and right while getting into her stance at the same time allowing him to come closer. When he was in range yet still quite a bit of distant from her, she begin to swung her blade in the air in front of her. "Dominion Blade" Seven different Slash came down at the Beelzemon from seven different direction at the same moment.

"Rebecca!" Astamon said as he stroll up to her "Glad you've arrive in time! You can now help us vanquish these vile foes that stand in our path for justice! Do not hold back your blade on any of these fiends, unleash your brand of justice on them!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:02 pm
"And here's where I come in!"

Moon's other half held her twin swords parallel to each other and then with a twist broke Toan's lock on Gabriel's swords and kicked Toan in the chest* Underestimating people is never a smart battle move.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:04 pm
Toan had bented his sword so it would block the kick but he use the momentum in her kick to push himself back while moving his sword so he be prepared for his next move at the same time. "Isn't that exactly what you guys are doing to me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Gabriel grinned, noticing Toan had discovered a flaw and was making a plan to outmatch him. ''I have to skills of a god you might defeat me but ill always come back stronger!'' He broke the lock as Moon appeared, he grabbed her and created a force field around her, keeping her in and sending her back to the original. ''Please stay away ill handle Toan.'' he said leg sweeping him trying to break his balance, then created another sword swinging them both upwards and combining them to create a Claymore.

Beelzemon jumped into the air, dodging her attacks and transforming his shotgun into a cannon in mid air. ''Corona Blaster!'' he fired 2 quick burst of energy at her followed by another beam strong enough to destroy a mega typed digimon if taking the attack head on. ''Your just a short-tempered little girl so allow me to but you in your place, Darkness Claw!'' He raised his claw in the air creating replicas that surrounded Minervamon, hitting her from all directions.  

Cephalon Kish

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm
(might wanna edit the top part since your girlfriend intervene)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff