Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeavingGO

Inquisitive Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:07 am
kuroopu
Rinko Uchiha
Um, is the prizes won from this still valid or should I give up on anything happening to it?

Answering this as I'm on the student council -

please be patient with us, there was a LOT of RL things happening that were unavoidable, things will be sent out ASAP but we all had to deal with some stuff

Okay. Was worried because there was no response at all, was wondering if the reply was rejected & all.
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:26 am
I have an art question--I raised Terra to Y2 right before I went on extended hiatus. At the time I had planned on Pach doing her art (because I love Pach, and she has Terra's best friend, so it was a perfect fit!) except then I disappeared and I'm pretty sure that fell under the table in all of it.

Now Pach is super busy and I'd rather not bother her, but I'd like to try and get Y2 art of Terra. Should I resubmit her to the art list or something? /is watching Book of Life and was thinking of having her makeup changed a little to be more like La Muerte, who's GORGEOUS/  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:06 am
Ice Queen
I have an art question--I raised Terra to Y2 right before I went on extended hiatus. At the time I had planned on Pach doing her art (because I love Pach, and she has Terra's best friend, so it was a perfect fit!) except then I disappeared and I'm pretty sure that fell under the table in all of it.

Now Pach is super busy and I'd rather not bother her, but I'd like to try and get Y2 art of Terra. Should I resubmit her to the art list or something? /is watching Book of Life and was thinking of having her makeup changed a little to be more like La Muerte, who's GORGEOUS/

Yeah ~ just repost her ~ with explanation ~ !  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:02 pm
Cause zoo told me to!

I attempted the Priestess job class test before it was modified to be less impossible. Now, with the changes, it is a passing attempt.

Do I need to redo the test, or does the original test I did count?

zoobey

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:38 am
A questioning about what spars required for graduation. Aside from the ones that individuals do at the gym; I was wondering if the ones done through metas counted. For instance; the fights in Wonderland or the countless ones that players did during the Legacy meta.

Enoh stated that they are one-for-one instances. So I could use the entire meta as one spar, open class, or regular class. Is this true?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:14 pm
PhiferWolf
A questioning about what spars required for graduation. Aside from the ones that individuals do at the gym; I was wondering if the ones done through metas counted. For instance; the fights in Wonderland or the countless ones that players did during the Legacy meta.

Enoh stated that they are one-for-one instances. So I could use the entire meta as one spar, open class, or regular class. Is this true?

yes that's correct  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:34 pm
Is there a maximum amount of time that a student can ICly spend in the graduation dungeon?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am
*Raises and flails hand* I gots a question! Or rather two actually!

First

Is it possible for say Monsters, Undead, Demons, and Ghosts to MAKE weapons? Like could a Monster say grab a piece of wood and use it like a club or staff? Or buy a sword? It wouldn't be a fear weapon like what reapers have just a regular old weapon for attacking

And second

Could the above factions through training learn how to channel and shape their fear into a temporary weapon for a fear attack?

Example: My Dormouse ghoul wants to learn Ninja Techniques could she learn how to shape her Fear into Shurikens for a Fear Attack? (Basically think Water Shuriken from Pokemon only with Fear instead of Water)

I'm wondering all this because say like with monsters theres lots of Monsters who are known to use weapons in legends and like how would a Possessed Weapon Spirit work if it in some way couldn't use a weapon?  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:48 pm
xRikku Takanashi

Buying a sword is possible for adults ~ ! It's also possible to gain them through artifact quests! Picking up a stick in a fight and using it is a-ok, though it will not impact dice rolls! However, carrying weapons around a school is not viable unless it's tied to their FEAR (which is why Reapers are the general exception) ~ so being on school grounds with a weapon they found or made would be a no-go. In fact most public places would frown on weapons being openly carried around, so keep that in mind.

Yes temporary projectiles from a fear attack are fine, it's on par with fireballs etc, though they should not be part of the official art (this is an issue we try to avoid confusion on wherever possible) ~

Yes, I understand, but don't forget that these are students in a school and the setting in general is fairly modern.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:30 am
Oh I get it! Lol

Unless your a reaper public display of a weapon is a no go (And even then) Because things are more civil and brandishing a weapon might make others nervous

And no I wouldn't expect a Fear Ability to show up in art  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:29 am
This my be a really derpy question but...

I'm finally working on getting my growth points organized so I can see if my Dormouse ghoul is ready for promotion and I'm wondering...

Durring the Mad Science Event over Halloween I'm pretty sure I posted over 800 words in the Auction, ORP, Photobooth, and Games Area does that mean I get 4 Growth points? Or was there a fixed amount of points one could earn from the event

Also sorry if this has been asked before but does a rp have to be finished for one to earn growth points? I have several unfinished rps which hit the 800 word mark on my side of it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:44 pm
Rikku Takanashi
This my be a really derpy question but...

I'm finally working on getting my growth points organized so I can see if my Dormouse ghoul is ready for promotion and I'm wondering...

Durring the Mad Science Event over Halloween I'm pretty sure I posted over 800 words in the Auction, ORP, Photobooth, and Games Area does that mean I get 4 Growth points? Or was there a fixed amount of points one could earn from the event

Also sorry if this has been asked before but does a rp have to be finished for one to earn growth points? I have several unfinished rps which hit the 800 word mark on my side of it

I don't believe there was a point break down for that event, so claim points as usual. You don't have to finish an rp to get the point, just meat word reqs!  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 am
Could quest characters make brief appearances on campus for visits and such or should we restrict those to events only that allow them?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:16 pm
PhiferWolf
Could quest characters make brief appearances on campus for visits and such or should we restrict those to events only that allow them?

Event restricted UNLESS ~ the player has a tier 2 character, which makes them eligible to turn the quest into a citizen (young citizens can still become students later should player ever get a slot to enroll them, plus it allows them to start accumulating and using rp points)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

ippei-the-vampire

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:30 am
hello sorry to bother you with my stories but I like to know if it is possible to make a new quest to create a new character? because it's been months that I seek to know and again sorry for the inconvenience lling Eyes -: roll:  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games