Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:25 am
Never meant to break my own promises;
Promises, just promises...
Again, the excuses and generally wasting my time.
I'm finding solutions, just seeking my peace of mind.
No hocus or pocus, my focus is drunk on the floor!
And mumbling something about one more,
Oh, falling across the line-
Keep punching petals at the ember light,
And I cross my heart and hope to die.

User Image
T O B I A S
P H I L E M O N
W A L S H

Seventh Year PrefectGryffindor BeaterTeam CaptainHalfblood Twin

Toby had really wanted to be able to spend his final feast with just Ronna, but that was probably stupid of him, because of course other people were going to come over to say their goodbyes. He grinned at his girlfriend as she came over, pulling Theo by the hand, and nodded at the younger boy. He was never... quite sure what to make of Theo. Ronna treated him like a younger brother but... Toby didn't exactly think Theo had always or even thought of her right now like an older sister. But what was he going to do about it? Nothing, probably, and he couldn't tell Ronna who to hang out with. She put up with Gypsy and Jer and Jess, after all, though of the three of them he was surprised to see that she seemed to get along the most with Jer, which he never would have guessed. No sooner had they sat down with him then they were all joined by Alex. Toby wasn't entirely sure what to think of Alex, either. Sometimes her behavior annoyed the hell out of him, but that had been because he was her captain in Quidditch, and he wasn't really that any longer, Leo was, so not his problem. He didn't really mind her outside of the game, so long as she wasn't getting the whole house lectured for drinking, though he could say the same about Theo. Jesus, these kids. Damn it, he already sounded like someone's bad tempered grandfather! "If this has just been the practice, I'm scared for the real thing," he said dryly. In the course of the past seven years he had... been afraid for his life exactly twice, almost lost his father, lost his baby sister.... But a lot of good stuff had happened, too, so could he really complain? Well, yeah, but he wasn't going to tonight. He was a bit caught off guard by the appearance of Dani and the hug she gave. He knew she looked up to Ronna a lot, but him... He wasn't much of a role model. At least, he'd never seen himself as one. "Hey," he said awkwardly, patting the younger girl's back a bit when she embraced him and Ronna. "We're not leaving Britain or anything. You can visit us in the summer, and during holidays.." He was kind of bad at this consoling young teenage girls thing.

OOC:
mc2

RedEagleEye007

kiska166

Graydon Ironshield

One more night, I said it the last time;
This is the last time, say it and now once more.
Never meant to break my own promises;
I said I was trying, I really was driving the coast.
The fight or the flight, well I side with the latter most!
It almost is laughable but when I chuckle I choke.
Can’t get the words out my throat of one more-
Is that my lion’s pride, I meet my mountain, then I run and hide?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:31 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru had had a less exciting second year than first year, but hadn't minded that much, as she was settling into the rhythm of being at Hogwarts and being part of a house and all of that. Honestly the most exciting thing that had happened to her was making reserve keeper, and since their keeper would be a seventh year next year, she hoped that meant she'd be first string by fourth year. The only other interesting thing that had really happened was the House meeting where Amata- Professor Harlowe, she reminded herself, had chewed them all out about underage drinking. It had been pretty weird, getting yelled at by her uncle's best friend, though of course she knew it hadn't been directed at her specifically. She looked around, hoping to spot Addy or Tori. They were her closest friends in Gryffindor, after all.

OOC:

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As Toby patted her on the back to comfort her, Dani snuffled a little, and said, "And I'll see you both at my grandparents' place for my Birthday Tea, right? I'll make sure there's plenty of coffee, of course. Maybe you and Veronica can help me get ready for OWLs?"

When she heard her actual name used, Dani looked up, and smiled when she acknowledged the older Gryffindor. "Hi, Theo."

mc2
                                                      RedEagleEye007
                                                      The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:41 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image

uniform>

She rolled her eyes as Theo asked when she became French and shrugged and said, "I've been greeting Victor like that for years. Granted, I swore to be his knight and protect him so..." She shrugged, before raising a brow, "Besides, not just French greet that way. And, if you want I could send you a howler once or twice a month just so you can hear my lovely lectures. I totally know you secretly will miss my lectures." She ended smirking.

As they headed over to Toby who Theo casually greeted Ronna smiled, sitting down beside him. Before she could say anything Alex had joined them and Ronna blinked a bit surprised. "This is real life too... Hogwarts, school, stuff like that," She managed with a shrug, agreeing with Toby's assessment. Hell, both of them had their fair share of things that made the past few years seem very much real. There was Toby's little sister for example, Ronna's father. You couldn't face those type of losses and not realize how real it was. As she thought of that fact, she remembered for a moment the day in Diagon Alley that had been so awkward when Ronna had claimed to be dating Theo to help Theo save face in front of Alex only for Theo to be a complete arsehole that really deserved one of her boots shoved up his arse. Sometimes Ronna wondered if the kid matured a moment from that point and actually realized tact with other people or was way too self absorbed and a bit shallow. Then she sighed slightly as Danica joined them, realizing in a lot of ways Theo was the same. It was one of the reasons he'd always be her little brother: the kid needed someone to call him out on his bullshit. Too bad he barely listened to her and probably never did to anyone else when he was called out on it.

Ronna half smiled as Danica hugged her and Toby and almost crying said how bad she was going to miss them and asked if they would see each other again. And Toby gave Danica an open invite and Dani responded by inviting them to her Birthday Tea. "As long as it doesn't end up interfering with my work or some emergency doesn't pop up I see no reason not to. Besides, I can make do without coffee as long as those little cucumber sandwiches are there again this year. They are worth putting up with the tea around me for. And, yeah, I can help you with your OWLs..." She looked to Theo and said, "I can help you with the NEWTs too if you want. I did pretty decent. Anyways, Theo, you know you can come over anytime too just like Dani. After all, I'm your big sister just as much as I am Dani's."

RedEagleEye007
The Forgotten Weasley
kiska166
Graydon Ironshield

User ImageUser Image  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Smiling at Theo’s reply Leonette wondered if she should hang out with him at some point during the summer. Then again David would probably have a field day by the look he had on his face. No matter, he’d have to just accept that she and Theo hand some kind of a friendship. Luckily she quickly turned the slight scowl to slight smile which worked for her. “You have got to be kidding me… why do I feel like you’re always two steps ahead of me?” she said dramatically as she looked at the cover. “Oh Ray Charles something I actually know about.” She added with a smile.

“Good to hear and I’m pretty sure you’d be right with that assumption. We aren’t that bad of a bunch.” Leonette agreed thinking that so long as the younger students stayed out of trouble it would be a very quiet year. “As for my studying, I probably should have. But, I didn’t start my studying for OWLs until the beginning of summer and still managed to get good grades.” She told him honestly. “As for it being an excuse, I didn’t think I needed one.” She added before being greeted by Dani.

“Hey Dani,” Leonette said hugging the younger Gryffindor back. “Yeah no kidding and to think next year will be our last year.” She added referring to herself and David. “I’ll see what I can do Dani.” She told her. Although she did have to study for NEWTs, Leonette didn’t see any reason why she couldn’t stop by on her friend’s birthday. It wouldn’t hurt to take a break from studying after all.

Being asked about whether they could get a group together to work on their Quidditch skills, Leonette never got to answer before Dani rushed off to see Ronna. “Okay…” she said turning back to her boyfriend. She’d answer Danica when she got back if she ever did. “Oh and as for meeting my father sure you are more than welcome to come over and meet him. I’ll make sure he takes time off work for that. Although I think I gave him more than my fair share of tip offs that he’s probably already got the time off.” Leonette answered David’s previous comment. “Oh and for the record he doesn’t see it that way, trust me.”

With: David, Dani

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:01 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryff Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ She's certainly not hard to spot. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

playgroυnd ѕcнool вell rιngѕ a g a ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raιn cloυdѕ c o м e т o p l a y agaιn ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          нaѕ no one тold yoυ ѕнe'ѕ noт в r e a т н ι n g ? нello, ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          ι aм yoυr м ι n d gιvιng yoυ ѕ o м e o n e тo т a l ĸ т o. нello. ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho snorted at Tanya's comment on the oddity of his sister graduating. He had to admit, she was right; it would be pretty strange to be able to actually hang out in the Common Room again with no fear of having to watch Gypsy and Jer attempting to merge into a singular being via snogging. "You say that, but I don't think you fully understand the visceral horror next year's ickle firsties are safe from. I think David might throw a party," he told her, only slightly exaggerating. He was pretty sure that, of everyone, David would be the most happy to see the two of them gone... Of course, he currently was even more so, because he was still apparently holding a grudge against his sister for the Hufflepuff match, which Echo honestly thought was ridiculous. She was a beater, she'd been doing her job. She'd hit Jess just as many times as she had Cathy and Iris, once. It was actually the best game she'd ever played. It wasn't her fault that the once in a blue moon that she'd actually managed to be a decent beater, it'd been at an already-injured Cathy and Iris. And both the Hufflepuffs knew the risks of playing the game. What was Gypsy supposed to've done? She only aimed at people when she thought they were a threat to her team. Jess bore the brunt of it, and had for years, because she was the Seeker. If the two chasers hadn't been such a thorn in the Ravenclaw chaser's sides, his sister wouldn't have even bothered with them. The fact that David was still pissed about the ordeal was honestly sort of childish, not that Echo would say so out loud. He knew it was more trouble than it was worth.

spaceThe Ravenclaw blinked when she mentioned him staying with Chalmes again, thinking she was probably reading his mind. Except, she couldn't do that, because she hadn't taken the course to learn how, and he was pretty sure she hadn't done any extra-curricular studying for it. He was sort of glad she hadn't taken the class, though, given that she'd have been stuck in it with David and Theo. That sounded like a recipe for disaster. He shrugged at his girlfriend, frowning a bit. "I dunno how long Gypsy's going to take finding a place, though. I don't want to wear out my welcome. Or piss the guy off," he told her. So far, he had gotten along rather well with her eldest sibling. He'd like to keep it up. He had a feeling that it was probably a good idea to spend as little time in the guy's hair as possible to ensure that he didn't do something to get on his nerves. Plus, Chalmes apparently had quite the temper, which Echo had yet to see, and had no desire to see. And he most certainly did not want to be the cause of said temper... Unfortunately, he didn't know the guy well enough to know what'd set it off.

spaceHe was contemplating his alternatives for where to spend the first bit of his Summer (or rather, trying to think of alternatives, since he currently had none) when Dave and Elsie joined them. He rolled his eyes at his girlfriend's very nosy question, the most recent of very nosy questions she'd seen fit to ask the pair over the course of the last year. "Hey, guys," he greeted, smiling a bit. Noticing Tanya's nod, he followed her gaze to see David glancing at them, and offered a small wave. He might be annoyed at the guy, but it wasn't like he was holding a grudge... that was his schtick. Hm, maybe he was being slightly obnoxious over that. But, he was only doing it in his own head. Gypsy wasn't bothered enough by the guy's opinion of her for either of them to be rude over it. And Echo didn't make a habit of defending his sister, anyway. Mostly because she could defend herself.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ιғ ι ѕ м ι l e and don'т в e l ι e v e
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ѕoon ι ĸnow ι'll w a ĸ e ғroм тнιѕ d r e a м
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ don'т тry тo ғ ι х м e, ι'м noт в r o ĸ e n нello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ι aм тнe l ι e lιvιng ғor yoυ ѕo y o υ c a n н ι d e. don'т c r y

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 pm
User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

"Because I aim to be at least two steps ahead of everyone? You included," David offered with a smile at Leo, before he kissed her on the cheek in greeting. "Also, unlike you, I have no life beyond studying so I have more time to devote to it and thus I finish earlier a lot easier than you." David shrugged when Leo said she knew about Ray Charles, and he figured she did, she had the interest in music first, and it was David's interest in her that got him to pick up the interest in music. He just so happened to like the piano. It was relaxing and he was good at it. Besides, it probably was better for him to have some interest beyond books-or mostly just books.

He listened as Leo agreed with his assessment of their year and how it should be more quiet next year. And smiled as Leo said she didn't think she needed an excuse to see him. He shrugged, "Well since I have my own place, I figure you don't need one. Though, I think at this point decorum may suggest we have a chaperon for the time being..." He shrugged, "Granted I'm fairly old fashioned."

He glanced to Danica as she spoke up rambling about training or getting together to practice quidditch over the summer and David couldn't help but scowl some. Quidditch was a sorer subject than usual with him at the moment because of Cathy getting knocked out in her game with Ravenclaw and he wondered if the girl was just dense or he was doing better at hiding his fury at the whole thing than he thought he was. However, soon Dani was distracted by Ronna and Toby and saying her goodbye's to the graduating seventh years and Leo turned the subject back to him meeting her father. He raised a brow at the fact Leo apparently had been hinting at her father to prepare for a meeting with him and didn't know if it was him being predictable as usual or if she had just planned on pushing him to visit or something else entirely.

"He might not see it that way, but it still looks that way to most people," David sighed before going on and ending with a suggestion. "I mean I would think that much. Anyways, how about the first week of the summer then? A couple days after we get back from school... that way we can settle in first and then I can meet him?"
User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:59 pm
User Image

Looking good in:Uniform/ Location: Gryffindor Table / Single / thinking: No not again

Valentina sat at the Gryffindor table she was glad she brought her sketch book with her and started to draw. Looking over at the Hufflepuff table she saw Alice and Jasper talking and the she was needing to ask Alice about coming to hers for a bit during the holidays after her family vacation in Sweden to save her from trying to kill Alessandra. "I think i may enjoy going to Sweden this year." Valentina said to herself as she was sketching. "I need to talk to Alice sooner or later as I won't be going on the train back because mother meeting me at station and then to Sweden." She told herself. Valentina has been to Sweden once before when she was about 5.

OOC: Open for interaction, Thinking about those two.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Sixth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

"I hope you know I'm not opening any of your letters until I get into a nice secluded area now. But then again, it would be pretty funny having a howler of you just scream through the Great Hall. It'll be like you never left," he said, shrugging his shoulders. He remembered all the times that he had heard a howler through his six years and secretly always wanted one. Just because it was hilarious to him every time one went off. As long as it wasn't some dark secret about him...which he really didn't have much of at that point. Despite all the things he withheld, he could be surprisingly transparent. He didn't tend to keep huge secrets like most people...just small little ones that would never make a difference if someone heard. He's only had one huge secret so far in his career, and that was the secret passage to Hogsmeade, which he tended to use, mainly to sneak away to the Dueling Range every now and again. Get some practice in. And to go buy food. Of course, he had to grow his facial hair out a bit before he went on these trips so no one suspected him to be under age. And he also had to do some sneaking around to make sure there were no professors there. He had almost run into Conri a few times...and that would've been interesting. Seemed like the man was always in Hogsmeade.

As the conversation moved forward, it switched to Danica's Birthday Tea...to which he wasn't invited so he really didn't care too much about. He would never crash that kind of party, due to the fact that the girl has been nothing but nice to him. Plus, he could already envision the look of death he would receive from Ronna if he ever did that. And then after the whole tea thing, it went to the living arrangements in London. And N.E.W.T.s...to which drew a sigh from him. As soon as Ronna had told him she would help him with NEWTs if she wanted. "No, I got it. I think I'll do fine. The only one's I've truly stressed over was the Healing, Potions, and History of Magic NEWTs. Don't even know why I tried to take those classes again," he said, shaking his head as he thought about it. He did okay on those OWLs, but the NEWTs, he certainly didn't know how it would go. "But then again, that is what studying is for." He chuckled as he said this, knowing that he would definitely not put too much into studying until about five months before the tests.

"Are you guys going to be in London? Totally forget," he asked Ronna, not really remembering what she told him in regards to where she was living. It'd been awhile since she told him. If it was London, then he would be seeing quite a bit of them, due to the fact, he was always there. Eva worked there; and he knew his way around London; so she would let him roam around a bit until she was finished. She knew he could take care of himself...being a wizard helped too, because she knew he could fend off just about anything from a muggle, if it ever turned to that. What he didn't tell her is that he wasn't allowed to perform it, but she didn't have to know that.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

Graydon Ironshield

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Why wasn’t she surprised? “That could be it.” Leonette said with a smile. There was nothing wrong with your boyfriend being a few steps ahead. One of them had to be. “Though I assure you, you do have a life beyond studying. You just prefer to fill it primarily with studying rather than other things.” She said pretty sure that he had one beyond just his studies. She had a life beyond Quidditch which took up much of her time. Leonette really hoped David didn’t mind her running the team next year. She was going to need all the encouragement in the world or that’s what it felt like at least.

“No kidding on the old fashioned part.” She told him. Although she got what he was getting at, what could they possibly do? Shaking her head Leonette added. “So, if proper decorum suggested a chaperon who would you propose we have fill that role?” she asked with a smile. “And please don’t suggest someone I’m going to hate.”

Right, Leonette forgot about the most other people. Not that she cared about what they thought. “Sounds good to me, I’ll let him know.” She replied with a smile. “I’m sure he’ll be thrilled and if I remember correctly he said he was going to see about getting the first few weeks of summer off. So, you can meet him and see where I live. Who knows you might even like it.” Leonette added. She was just happy she’d have someone other than her sisters around the house.

At this point she was trying not to bother David about the whole Quidditch thing. Regardless of what happened with Cathy, Leonette was team captain. Thus a big part of her summer would be devoted to figuring out who she would like to be her vice-captain. She knew how hard David had it figuring out whom to leave the dueling club too. Not to mention Chloe when she handed the music club over to her and of course that was just something else she’d have to work out. Why did final year sound more complicated than all the others?

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

Graydon Ironshield
mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani chuckled at the mention of her grandmother's cucumber sandwiches, and said, "I don't think Grandma Quinn will have issue making more cucumber sandwiches for you. In fact, we should likely start planning a housewarming party when you two get relocated to your new digs; I can certainly bring some more for that." Glancing toward Theo, letting him know he was being including in her thought. "One of us will have to remember to bring a brass cricket to place on the hearth for the occasion; for good luck, you know. What do you think, Theo? After all, if we're kinda like siblings here, we should be the ones doing the plot-- I mean, planning."

She chuckled softly, and as she was talking to her friends, she caught sight of a familiar head of white hair entering the Great Hall, but then Eli was pretty hard to miss. As crazy-busy things were with finals and the like, she hadn't seen him as much as she'd cared to, and she definitely wanted to talk to him before they got caught up in other things. Dani waved her hand to hopefully get his attention, and then a 'come hither' gesture to maybe convince him to join her.

mc2
                                                      RedEagleEye007
                                                      The Forgotten Weasley
                                                      Diamond Wales

OOC: Open for interaction,

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 pm
User Image

Addie rushed into the Great Hall as the feast had already started and the young girl had been distracted setting up a little trap for her older sister to find later. She glanced at her table looking for the familiar faces of her close friends. She noticed Ivy straight away her red hair was like a beacon and made her easy to spot. She rushed over to her fellow first year and sat down right next to her. "Sorry, I was busy practicing spells on my sister's stuff again." She explained grinning mischievously at her friend. Classes had been great this year as the spells they learned improved Addie's ability to mess with her sister.
"So what are your plans for this summer?" She asked her friend curiously. Before glancing around for Joel wondering if he was going to make it to the feast as well.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 265 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 295 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:30 pm
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Jpel ran into the hall just as the standings for the house cups was announced. Groaning, he looked over to the Gryffindor table, trying to figure out where his friends were. Ivy was easy to figure out, and he made a beeline for the redhead. Sliding into the seat, he looked from Addie to Ivy, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, I'm late. Sorry about that. So, what's up? Talking about what we're doing over the summer?" He had no clue. For all he knew, Grayson was going to drag him to the Amazon or something crazy like that. It wouldn't surprise him. His cousin was crazy like that.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Man, I'm late.
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Bored
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bluuuuuuuuuuh, home's gonna suck. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy brightened when Addie and Joel joined her, grinning at the pair. She half-listened to the Headmaster's speech, not really caring about who'd won what, and shrugged at the brunette girl's question. "I dunno. Being bored? My life isn't particularly exciting," she said with a roll of her eyes. "I'll just be happy if Mum finally realizes I'm too old for a babysitter." The Gryffindor couldn't lie, that was probably the one thing she really wanted to happen. Being home alone all the time would suck, but it wouldn't suck less than having someone watching her like a hawk and telling her what she could and could not eat, watch or do. She was looking forward to not having someone to censor her telly... Not like she was going to be trying to watch anything racy. She was just sick of cartoons! "What about you guys? Got any fun plans? Going on holiday or anything?" Ugh, she wished she could talk her mum into going on a holiday. Or at least a weekend trip to the beach, something! But nooo, she couldn't take off work, couldn't afford it (even though she totally could). She barely contained her huff of annoyance. At least Joel'd probably be just as bored as she would, she thought, without even a shred of guilt. After all, Professor Powell was okay, she guessed, but she bet living with him was a drag... Especially since Joel didn't share her interest in history. She thought the lectures in History of Magic were actually pretty fascinating... her housemate tended to disagree. Whatever. As long as he stopped giving her weird looks when she showed interest.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games