Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:53 am
I've got this planet in my hands;
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on, let's give it a twist-
And if it all turns to s**t-
Oh, wait, let's try that again.
My life's too short to have a plan;
Here, let me help you understand!

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy was generally a fan of surprises, but then again, this hadn't been a surprise. Not really. Vander had been betrothed at age twelve, and the only reason Anti had just recently become engaged was because it had taken so long to secure her a potential husband, given what their parents saw as her... shortcomings. But Cy understood that he was not his siblings; he was charming and pleasant and attractive enough, especially given his age, and if he was a third son who didn't stand to inherit, he still had the blood to back him up.

What surprised him most of all was that Callius Lillantine, with his iron will, had seen fit to arrange a marriage into a historically Ravenclaw family, even if the Lovettes were old and pure, aside from the one 'troubled branch'. But Nike- Nicole, his mother called her in the letter he'd received, which was supposedly from both of his parents, but he only recognized Desdemona's handwriting- was a pureblood Slytherin girl from a 'good family', and that was probably all that mattered at this point to his parents.

He would have felt badly for her; she was only thirteen, after all, and that was very young to have the weight of impending marriage on her shoulders, but he didn't know why she was so worried. Everyone knew about Avian Lovette and Sera Avery's engagement, and Cy would never have guessed Avian, who had always, to be very blunt, seemed exceptionally spineless, had it in him to callously ignore his fiancee and very publicly go out with the sister of the 'blood traitor Gryffindor' who'd married the main Avery heir.

However, Cy had realized a very long time ago, to his delight, that you didn't need to be very brave to be cruel. Not that he thought Sera, with her military rigidness, was one to be mourning the loss of the 'catch' that was Avian. He didn't seem quite her type; her type was probably busy enslaving a third world country. He blinked slowly at Nike behind his glasses; she was almost pretty, he decided then, when she was furious; his mother would have unkindly referred to her face as 'plain', but she had striking steel gray eyes. "If I'd been aware, don't you think I would have done you the favor of telling you beforehand?" he asked mildly.

Cy struggled not to laugh at her description of her behavior; it'd been very obvious all throughout breakfast. "I'm not sure traditions really age, that'd seem to be against their definition." He passed her his own piece of parchment. "You're welcome to have a go with mine as well, if you like." His tone seemed to be under the assumption that they'd merely been informed that a quidditch match had been rained out. In the face of apparent calamity, Cy was as calm and pleasant as ever.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

First take this drink and this pill-
Relax your mind and be still-
Let's find out who I am.
I've got this planet in my hands...
I'm satisfied with myself;
Don't care for anyone else;
I'm so united when I stand.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm
'Cuz it's a new day, we're gonna go far
Knuckle down, trim and shake off the dead weight
You know what they say
You can't hide from your ghosts
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє тαкєи υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia walked out to the Slytherin table with her notebook in hand so that she and Carver could finalize their revenge plans. Sure she realized that had the two not done so that she and Carver would have danced around their feelings for so long that their friendship might have imploded ruining the very thing they were both so intent on saving, but that didn't mean she had to thank her. Far from it. She locked her in a closet for God's sake, vengeance would be hers. Theirs. Whatever. Though she supposed once it was all over she could grudgingly give some sort of thanks seeing as though she could no call the reckless skater her boyfriend and snog him whenever she felt like it, it would just take her awhile to get to that point. The Italian didn't see him at the table quite yet but internally shrugged knowing he'd come along sooner or later not in the least worried or curious as to where he might be. Just because they were now-and she used the term very sparingly-dating didn't mean she suddenly need to put a tracker on him. To be honest, she didn't care what he did as long as he didn't do something stupid and die on that board of his. While she and modern science was still a whiles away from making a fully functioning hoverboard, she was certain those prototypes were better than a piece of wood on four wheels. Fat chance he'd agree with her though. Gia smirked remembering an argument the two had gotten into over that exact subject months ago before diving back into her notebook of schemes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Slytherin table △With ~No one △What ~Planning △OOC ~
'Cuz it's a new day, I wanna go far
Break it down, jump the gun, find a new way
You know what they say
I'm stuck here living with all these ghosts, a lonely ghost

Quote:

Red Hot Missy

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys glanced over to where he could see the Gryffindor table and shook his head, deciding to make his way over to the Slytherin table instead. He hadn't really spent as much time as he usually did with Gid this year, but that was partly to blame because of Gid dating Jazzy. Which, Rhys shouldn't feel bad about, but he didn't like the idea of his best friend dating a girl that hated his guts. Which might be why he was seeing Vannah now. The two had been seeing each other now for a bit over a month, and he didn't mind the time they had been spending together. Maybe it was just him over-thinking things and he was being pessimistic. It wasn't that he didn't like Vannah, but he had always thought there would be something else there. He shook his head, deciding that he was looking into things too deeply. Then again, he did have a tendency to over-analyze what he was seeing.

Rhys took a seat at the table next to Savannah and could already feel his face heating up. He... really didn't know how dating was supposed to work. His da and Aedan had been married and Rhys rationally knew that they had to have been close to be married. Kenny and Jojo had been dating when he was in school, yes, but Rhys hadn't really noticed much since he had been trying to disappear all of his first year. He certainly didn't think he should ask Gid, since he couldn't even think of him and Jazzy in their relationship without being annoyed. He just settled for nervously shifting instead, hoping that he didn't look like an idiot and immediately considering all of the hiding places that he could easily go to to hide.
                                                    "So, um, uh, what are you doing over the summer? I um, I don't think my family has anything planned so..." His blush deepened and he wanted to disappear. Why was this so hard for him? It was Vannah, he'd never had this many issues with talking to her before. Why now?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can the ground swallow me up yet?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image

User Image

Savannah wasn't the least bit surprised when a flurry of snow and dark skies shadowed in her peripherals as she was joined by her best friend, 'no, boyfriend,' she had to remind herself. The idea was still so fresh and new, and when he joined, she felt nervous. Not like the butterflies swarming in her belly when she had been with Liam. But something different. Like she didn't know what to say, or what to do, or how to act, but she knew one thing: she needed him by her side. She felt.. safe. Nervous maybe... but safe. Like a dream catcher, he kept the howl of nightmares at bay. ”Dunno,” she said quietly at first, then, in a flat tone, she added, ”Probably try and avoid my mum and da' for as long as I can.” It was no secret to Rhys why. She had told him everything during the first week of school. How she caught her da' cheating on her mum. She didn't tell Rhys the conversation that had happened afterward though, when she confessed to her father about how it had all been her fault that Tristan was bit. Somehow, she couldn't bring herself to say those words aloud again, even if it was to Rhys.

Vannah bit her tongue but it did little to taper the sharp sigh flaring past her nostrils. She didn't want to be unhappy, not now. Not with Rhys. Besides, she felt bad enough that her boyfriend hadn't been spending as much time with his friend. Sure, she may not like Gideon, but they were good mates, and they were happy together. Not even she could be so horrible to want to break that apart. But it seemed she didn't have to. Her and Rhys had touched up on the subject once or twice, of Gideon and Jasmine's relationship, but Vannah quickly learned it was a subject best avoided. ”Oh well, doesn't matter though,” she waved that subject off quickly then said, ”We should do something this summer... Maybe the beach? The cinemas? Or a concert? Or... I dunno... What do you like to do?” She finished with a laugh as she linked her arm around his and leaned gently into his side to enjoy this moment of warmth and safety; the glowing eyes and taunting voices would not reach her here.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: school uniform 】 【STATS:: Fourteen, 5'6", 125lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: ]

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxSlyth Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSullen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α f я α ι ∂ тσ ℓσѕє ¢ σ и т я σ ℓ αи∂ ¢ α υ g н т υρ ιи тнιѕ ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ т ι м є, ι'νє ωαѕтє∂ в я є α т н, ι тнιик ι'νє т н σ υ g н т муѕєℓf тσ ∂ є α т н xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαѕ в σ я и ωιтнσυт тнιѕ f є α я, иσω σ и ℓ у тнιѕ ѕєємѕ ¢ ℓ є α я xxxxxx
                                                          ι иєє∂ тσ м σ ν є, ι иєє∂ тσ f ι g н т, ι иєє∂ тσ ℓ σ ѕ є муѕєℓf т σ и ι g н т xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori's fury at the news of her stepfather's death had finally mellowed out. It wasn't gone, not by any means. But she wasn't sending death glares to everyone and everything, like she had been for the first week or so after hearing the news. She hadn't, as of yet, told anyone the cause of her horrible mood. Mostly because she didn't yet have enough information to really justify the fact that she was angry, rather than sad. From an outside perspective, she knew that the death of a parent typically only provoked anger as a way to stave off depression. Eventually, the anger wore off, and the person who had experienced the loss would break down into tears, would become quiet, would go days without eating, some sort of response that indicated sorrow. But her anger was not because she was trying to not be sad. She felt her sorrow, deeply, in the pit of her stomach and the depths of her heart. Her chest felt empty, her mind a mess, and she'd thought on more than one occasion that she was lucky she'd not received the news until after her exams had been finished. She doubted she'd have performed well otherwise. Yes, her sadness was present... but it was overwhelmed by her fury.

spaceShe had yet to contact her mother regarding Emerson's death. In fact, the only person she had spoken to outside of this school, particularly regarding the event, was her brother. She had contacted him to see if he would give her details regarding what had happened, something her mother had conveniently left out of her correspondence. At the time, Lori had been falling quickly into the depressed state of grieving. But, when Leslie had replied, she'd become angry. Perhaps she was being paranoid (and her brother was as well, since his personal reply had included thinly-veiled references to his own suspicions), but she couldn't help but wonder if her stepfather's cause of death were actually as natural as the paperwork said. It wasn't hard to pay someone off, after all. Doctors were people, they had just as much greed as anyone else, and Lindsay Lovell had more money than God. She didn't know enough about the circumstances as of yet, but everything in her was screaming that there was something fishy about Emerson's death... After all, the timing was rather convenient. Lindsay was only on her mother for access to her, any fool could see that (except Charlotte, but she was a special kind of fool). Emerson winning custody of her would have ruined that for him, forever. She hadn't shared her suspicions with anyone but Leslie, of course, but that was because, frankly, she didn't want to listen to anyone telling her that she was insane. She knew her family better than anyone else, and she wasn't insane. It was possible. In all likelihood, she was completely right... And she was not looking forward to going home tomorrow. Not at all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ¢σиfυѕє∂ ωнαт ι т н σ υ g н т ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg ι f є ℓ т
                                                          xxxxxx ¢σиfυѕє ωнαт ι f є є ℓ ωιтн ѕσмєтнιиg тнαт'ѕ я є α ℓ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι тяιє∂ тσ ѕ є ℓ ℓ му ѕ σ υ ℓ ℓαѕт и ι g н т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx f υ и и у, нє ωσυℓ∂и'т єνєи т α к є α в ι т є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔖𝔩𝑦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫

Tessa walked toward the Great Hall, looking rather annoyed. Starting tomorrow, she'd have to deal with her ridiculous cousins and the rest of her family. No doubt Rhys would be coming over to annoy her over the holidays. She walked to the Slytherin Table and looked for a seat. Oh, joy, it seemed Rhys wanted to sit there as well. The young woman strut past him purposefully, then sat at her usual seat, a bit off from all the others. She didn't mind being alone, and in fact was glad for the solitude.... unless of course Kyson decided to sit with her and talk about... whatever it was he babbled on about.

Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ғᴀᴍᴏᴜs
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Dʀɪᴠᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀʀs, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ TV
Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇs
Wʜᴇɴ I ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ, ғʀᴇsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
Nᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜɪᴄᴋ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴇᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Ɓє cαяєfυƖ ωнαт уσυ ωιѕн fσя 'cαυѕє уσυ נυѕт мιgнт gєт ιт
The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey couldn't believe that her first year at Hogwarts was over; it went by so quickly! She walked up to the Slytherin table and sat down, taking out a book as she did. She almost didn't want to go home; it was a fun year and even though she had a rough start, she'd made some friends, especially Oliver, Ivar, Glynn, Raymond, Richard and maybe Gavin, Tiernan and Arnie? She wasn't sure, and then there was her truce with Vito even though occasionally the things he said made her want to slam her head into the wall, or his.

Surprising (or unsurprisingly, this was Hogwarts), the classes were mostly fun. Mostly, Rey thought darkly, she was still terrible at practicals, as she'd clearly demonstrated during Potions class. She enjoyed her time here even though she didn't get to explore as much as she wanted, but she was feeling a bit homesick and she missed her parents. Even the thought of dealing with Peter being smug about getting into Hogwarts didn't dampen her her longing to return home. She started reading as she waited for the feast to begin; just because she made friends didn't mean that she'd have to start actively socialising with her housemates.

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxSlytherin Table
                                                              w i t hxxno one
                                                              f e e l i n gxxwistful
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxcan't believe it's summer already

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Sixth Year │ Slytherin │ Werewolf

It had been one mess of a year. Kicked off the quidditch team for whatever reason, but at least the same had happened to Layton. In a way, he felt kind of bad, but then again, he didn't. He hadn't talked to Lola in who knew how long, but he supposed school tended to get in the way of relationships most of the time. He was sure it happened with Layton and Selina as well. Waiting for the ceremony to start, he looked around for Lola, wondering if she even went to school anymore. It would be pretty nonsensical for her to just disappear and drop out, but anything was possible.

Name Here

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond had managed to get through the year without any problems. Compared to last year he was quite happy with the way things turned out. Classes were good for the most part and no one wanted to kill him. By the end of the year he was sure he might have even made a few first year friends. Reyna and Oliver, both were on the Quidditch team and both were reserves as well. He was happy to have been able to socialize with other people who didn’t think he was some mental case that didn’t think things through. Perhaps he didn’t, that much was proven. However, he’d like to think that didn’t make him a complete outcast.

Walking into the great hall, Raymond noticed one of the first years he’d become acquainted with. Reyna to be exact was sitting along reading. Surprising, however he was more than willing to join her. Better to socialize with someone before they went home for the summer. Heading over to her the third year slid into the seat next to her. “Evening Reyna, what book you reading?” He asked curiously.

With: Fellow Slytherins... Reyna

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

oyehh

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:19 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

Lola had felt that most of the year Devonte had been avoiding her and she hadn't known much what to do. She felt like she wasn't being a supportive enough girlfriend. To be honest both of the Bannister brothers seemed to have withdrawn this year. Devonte it made sense for as he did have a lot to deal with considering his condition as a werewolf and his family dynamics. Layton, the borderline sociopath, not so much. Maybe he felt guilty and withdrew along with Devonte. She didn't care so much except for the sake of Selina. When she spotted Devonte at the Slytherin table, Lola got up from her table at Ravenclaw and met the glares she received from various members of the house of the snake and took a seat across from Devonte. She smiled what she hoped was a supportive smile and said, "Long time no see. How you doing? I've been worried about you. You know you can always talk to me if something is bothering you."

She tilted her head and tucked some blonde hair behind her ear, "And if going home bothers you, you can always go to my place for the summer. My family adores you. After all if it wasn't for you I might not be here," She ended reminding him of the time he saved her from the neo death eaters.

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 220 points, is Gryffindor. Third place, with a total of 230 points, goes to Hufflepuff. Second place, with a total of 270 points, goes to Slytherin. And finally, in first place with a total of 565 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Ravenclaw! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:34 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

Rey looked up when someone sat down in the seat next to her and smiled when she saw it was Raymond. "Hey Raymond!" she greeted him cheerfully. She was glad it was her friend and not a stranger; she always felt awkward talking to people she didn't know well. When he asked her what she was reading, Rey held up her book to show the cover. "It's an old muggle story, Duma Key, by Stephen King," she told him, "It's really interesting."

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxSlytherin Table
                                                              w i t hxxRaymond Yuko
                                                              f e e l i n gxxwistful
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxcan't believe it's summer already

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

murruelecreuset

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte's eyes flashed to his side as he noticed Lola surprisingly sitting beside him. Usually it had been him who would sit at the Ravenclaw table so his girlfriend could avoid the hateful stares she usually acquired from Slytherins, himself excluded of course. Of course he got the odd hateful stare from Ravenclaws when he sat at her table, but that was more because he still had the reputation of an arrogant, stereotypical Slytherin that he had been trying to shake for years now, rather than what he was, which seemed to be the case with Lola. He managed a small smile. "Hey. Sorry about this whole year in general. It's just been.. an adjustment. A hard one at that. And I know I can, it's just that I'm not used to pouring out my feelings to people. Just how I was brought up, I suppose."

His eyebrows raised as she offered to let him stay at her place for the summer, which was definitely the biggest commitment to come up in their relationship so far. "Are you sure that would be okay? I mean, I don't want to be more trouble than I'm worth." Staying at Lola's would be great, for multiple reasons. First of all, he'd get to spend three months of quality time with his girlfriend, which would at least halfway make up for the ten months they hadn't spent together, he wouldn't be at home, and he'd have more space during full moons.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:49 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

She nodded as Devonte explained himself. It made sense and she felt awful she wasn't able to support him more. What kind of girlfriend was she if she couldn't help him through tough times? And worse he saved her life and she wasn't able to help him through the school year. It wasn't entirely her fault, she supposed, he never asked her for help. Like he said it wasn't the way he was brought up. "I was brought up to go out of my way to help people if they ask," Lola said. She took a deep breath and said with her voice lowered, "Actually I can't help but help out to some degree... you know with what my mum is and..." She trailed off blushing. It was embarrassing to admit she was genetically more predisposed to be more likely to jump off a bridge if someone asked (or a wizard or witch did). She found she could refuse direct orders and requests but it was difficult and she hated that fact of her heritage the most.

When she offered to let him stay at her place she was pleasantly surprised when he sounded willing to do so. Smiling she said, "It would be fine. I mean it isn't as big as you are used to I'm sure or as grand and you'd have to stay in my brother's room with him so that might be a bit troublesome for you. But there's my mum and you can meet my cousins and aunts and such this summer and since they aren't well human..." She trailed off and raised a brow before lowering her voice, "You wouldn't have to be alone necessary during well you know... I mean I can't go, I'm half human, but..." She smiled and took Devonte's hand and squeezed it lightly, "I want to help in anyway I can. It's not imposing I assure you. Better than spending the summer with your brother, right?"

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Devonte nodded as Lola explained that it was in her nature to help out, as if he didn't already know this. It was almost like she expected him to take advantage of her because of that. He might've in his younger years, but he liked to think that he wasn't that much of a jerk now. He shook his head as Lola then went on to say that it wasn't very big or extravagant as his own house, and couldn't help but chuckle. It was obvious that she had never been to his house before (for obvious reasons) because his house wasn't nearly as grand as she thought. Yes, it was big, but it was more empty than anything else. And bland.

"You know, just because I come from a pureblood family doesn't mean I live in some tremendous estate.." He said with a light smile, hoping she'd sense his joking tone."But anyway, your brother thinks I'm too cool for you, right? So it wouldn't be too bad. But if you're really sure, then I'd love to spend the summer with you."

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games