Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Hufflepuff First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Lusitania listened to him speak, he was obviously foreign to Britain. She leaned forward on her elbow, propping her head up by her chin listening close. "Mmmhr, of course! Just not used to so many people! I'm just glad I'm at a more long term school! My dad was in the Royal Navy, so we moved a lot! M-Maybe! You certainly need to get used to speaking English!" She teased playfully, only to deny that previous comment. "I-I think how you speak is fine, Balder, it gives you your own personality..." Now that she'd finally started to interact that barrier was slowly dropping, at least with the glasses wearing blond. "So you've known about this magic thing all your life?" Luci asked curiously, smiling softly, her face still lightly tinged pink. Her attention slowly turned to Kiki giving her a friendly smile.

Diamond Wales

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

Rider smiled when he accepted the position. That would take one of the many things off her brain. "Cool, I'll see you bright and early down on the pitch then." She smiled again and got back up. Walking back over to Lyall, she dropped down beside him and sighed. "Layton accepted the vice captain position. Now all I have to do is rerun my play book, get the equipment crate and start reviewing positions." She sighed again and laid her head on Lyall's shoulder. "I think I'm just stressing, but I'm so hungry."

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Deviled Dregs

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Knowing she could look forward to seeing her best friend in several of her electives gave Hannah a bit of a boost. Her workload just increased, and she knew she'd have to work harder to keep up in all of them. As the Sorting started, Hannah saw several students get their chance to try on the Sorting Hat, and knew her sister's turn was coming soon. One of the new Hufflepuffs was a boy with large round glasses and blond hair whom came over to the table as a cheer went up.

"Hi, Balder," she said in response to his greeting, part of which being in a language she'd really not heard before. "Welcome to the family," she added cheerfully after a moment. "And speaking of family..."

Hannah watched as her younger sister took her turn at the front of the Hall, hoping she would be coming to their table soon. Though a touch disappointed, Hannah still cheered and clapped loudly for Fianna. "Yeah," she said, agreeing with Emma, "and somehow, I'm not really surprised she's going to Gryffindor."

Glancing over at Balder, she asked him, "So, Balder, are you interested in trying out for the quidditch team?"

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:24 am
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster was so over the moon happy that she'd elected to sit at the Hufflepuff table for once. Her and Pam always sat together, but usually Pam tended to sit with her at the Gryffindor table, not the other way around. Aster liked that arrangement, selfish as it might be, because Pam, she thought, should have been a Gryffindor anyways, seeing as it was the best house. However, for tonight Aster found herself surrounded by badgers, and didn't mind at all, not that she'd had any real issue with Hufflepuff to begin with. She scanned up and down the table, looking for Zeph, hopefully so they could get some answers out of him about him and Lori. Aster wasn't running an amateur gossip blog about this school that she updated every summer for nothing. Kidding. But hey, that was an idea. She could just use codenames and never ever mention magic.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:06 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Sixth . Year ,__ Slytherin

9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair,.rigid

Louie coasted by on shallow water, scared that any wrong turn would hit the rocky shore and topple him over. It was tense; he could almost taste the saltwater in his mouth. But it was too early for the boat to be rocking this much, wasn't it? Their relationship barely left the harbor—a few months is nothing in the grand scheme of things—but somehow, it felt like years. Mulling over the silence while she trembled through an explanation; his jaw clenched and unclenched repeatedly, grinding teeth together all the while. His expression hardened from confusion to anger, wrinkling his nose and brows with shadows. Then whitewashed, his expression blanched and he forced himself to look away so she couldn't see his face; see the fury bubbling in his blue eyes. 'How could anyone be so cruel,' he thought harshly, but would never find the voice to say so aloud. It wasn't his place—and it was rude—they were still her family.

His mother and father would have a heart attack if they knew about her brother; he barely remembered the other bloke, other then his intimidating presence and his position as a chaser, then captain, for the quidditch team. Louie only played one year, and his interactions with Ashley had been minimal, if any at all. But still, family is family; that was what he had been taught, that was all he ever knew. (His parents spared him the gory details), but he knew how difficult it had been for them to even have a child. They were married for over fifteen years and suffered two miscarriages before Louie finally came along (and barely, at that.) 'You don't throw children away when they become an inconvenience for you,' he wanted to tell Micah, but he was too busy staring down the long row of Hufflepuffs, seeing people but not faces, nothing was really registering. He was trying to straighten his thoughts, plan his next move, and not say the wrong thing. ”They'll understand,” he said, finally turning back to face her with his lips set in a thin line, ”and they won't say the wrong thing. I promise.” Louie nodded his head affirmatively then cleared his throat. ”But, that's enough of that, yeah? So... What classes are you continuing with NEWT's? I dropped Astronomy, all I ever did was sleep in that class anyway...”

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxLuci, Balder
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRelieved
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          נυѕт ℓ σ σ к нσω ιт н α ρ ρ є и ωнєи xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιи' , ι'м ѕиαρριи', ι'м ∂ α и ¢ ι и ' , ι'м ѕ и α ρ ρ ι и ' , xxxxxx
                                                          му ѕ ω α g g є я ιѕ ѕ ρ ℓ α ѕ н ι и ', ωαт¢н мє в я є α к ιт ∂ σ ω и xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiera was surprised when the blonde boy hugged her, but that didn't stop her from returning it enthusiastically. When he began describing the houses, she tried to listen, she really did, but frankly, it was a lot, and her brain didn't have the power to process it all. She tried to figure out as much as she could, though. It didn't really help that he kept listing off a million and one names, all apparently relations of his. Damn, his family was huuuuuuge! Kiki followed his line of sight when he spoke of two girls in their own house. A blonde girl, much older than them, offered a small smile and waved back at Balder. Kiki threw her own wave in there as well, earning a confused look from the older girl, who returned it all the same, albeit somewhat awkwardly.

spaceShe then blinked at Balder as he explained that he had a large and complicated family, frowning a bit. "Holy cheezus, that's redonk. How do you even keep track of all that? Do you have, like, a chart or something?" The Hufflepuff shook her head. "My fam's just me an' my da. I mean, he's got family, but we never talk to any of 'em and he doesn't talk about 'em at all. Before that I had my Mum, that was it." She couldn't imagine keeping track of a family that huge, to be honest. Especially if some of them were only 'kind of' his siblings. She didn't know a single of the names he'd listed, since none of them were Ally's, though part of her wondered if he was somehow related to her, too. From the sound of it, he could very well be related to the whole damn school, herself and muggleborns excluded. Except that muggleborns were supposed to have distant magical relations, so maybe not excluding them after all. Was she related to any white people? Maybe they were related, too.

spaceThe dark-skinned girl gave Luci a weird look, her nose crinkling in confusion when the blonde commented on Balder's English. "What the heck's wrong with his English?" she asked. She honestly had no clue what Luci meant, except maybe his accent being a bit odd and him using the foreign bror in place of brother, along with similar words. But he was hardly using broken English. "Unless I'm missing something, anyway, but it sounded just fine to me? Accent's sort of funny, I guess. But I think his grammar's better 'n mine is."

spaceShe sniffed, curious as to Balder's answer to the question concerning how long he'd known about magic. From the sound of it, he had at least a halfblooded family. "I think I'm considered muggleborn? Or halfblood, I'm not totally sure how it works. My da's magical, but he's muggleborn. My mum was a muggle. I didn't grow up with my da, though, I didn't even know who he was until... uh, until my mum died. It was only a couple years ago." She shrugged, trying not to get upset at the memory of her mother's death. Most of the time, she just didn't think about it. She didn't like dwelling on the past, especially not the parts of it that made her sad. "I didn't have any other relatives. They were going to send me to the orphanage until they found somethin' in my mum's personal stuff that led 'em to my da. 'Course, when he found out I was a witch and explained magic to me, everything made a lot more sense. My mum hadn't had a clue, we just thought I was... I 'unno, weird." 'Weird' didn't really even begin to describe the stuff that'd been happening to her since shortly after her sixth birthday, but then again, she didn't know how else to describe it. Her mum had mostly been glad that her parents were dead, because they'd been religious and would've been likely to think Kiki was possessed or something. Laila had been perfectly content with just declaring her 'odd' and going about their business.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕєє ωιтн єα¢н єνєяу м σ ν є
                                                          xxxxxx ι ℓσѕє ѕσмє т я є α ∂ σи му ѕ н σ є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ∂ιмєѕ тнєу ѕтαят ℓσσк ℓιкє ρ є и и ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ωнєи ѕтαи∂ιи' и є χ т тσ му ¢ я є ω

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Grand Master Numero

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxiHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster, Zeph
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOver the Moon

ι'м т υ g g ι и g αт му н α ι я , ι'м ρ υ ℓ ℓ ι и g αт му ¢ ℓ σ т н є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м тяуιиg тσ к є є ρ му ¢ σ σ ℓ , ι киσω ιт ѕ н σ ω ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ т α я ι и g αт му f є є т , му ¢ н є є к ѕ αяє тυяиιиg я є ∂ xxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ є α я ¢ н ι и g fσя тнє ω σ я ∂ ѕ ιиѕι∂є му н є α ∂ xxx

spacePam swore, she hadn't let go of Aster's hand all damn day. She was far too happy. They were together. Like, actually totally 'we are a couple look this is my girlfriend Aster' together. She wanted to brag, dammit! The Hufflepuff was so distracted by her own thoughts and elation, she almost didn't notice when the Gryffindor didn't direct them to her own table. Instead, she veered off towards the Hufflepuff table, which surprised Pam. But, she wasn't going to argue; it wasn't like she cared where they sat, after all, as long as they sat together. Especially now. Thinking back, she recalled all the times that they had made fun of upperclassmen for snogging at the tables, and was surprisingly amused to discover that it was their turn.

spaceSpotting Zeph (and lamenting about how it was still way too easy for her to do so; they were going to have to get together and whine about the inches they'd both sprouted over the Summer), she tugged Aster's hand towards her housemate. "C'mon, there's Zeph," she said, leading her girlfriend (her girlfriend!) towards him. She sat down across, grinning ear to ear. Before she even said hello properly, she burst out with, "We're dating!" obviously excited to say it. She blushed then. "Uh, sorry. Hey, Zeph. Shoulda said that first." Cheeks scarlet, she offered him a smile. "Uh, so! How was your Summer? Did you do anything speciallllllll?" Her voice turned sing-songy, eyes batting at him suggestively.

xxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ α у , ι'∂ ѕαу ι ωαииα в ℓ σ ω уσυ α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx вє ωιтн уσυ є ν є я у и ι g н т , αм ι ѕ q υ є є z ι и g уσυ тσσ т ι g н т ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ є є , ι ωαииα ѕєє уσυ gσ ∂σωи σи σ и є к и є є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx мαяяу мє т σ ∂ α у, gυєѕѕ ι'м ωιѕнιиg му ℓ ι f є αωαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωιтн тнєѕє т н ι и g ѕ ι'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕ α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHufflepuff Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChase
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm

чσu σnlч h σ l d mє u p líkє t h í s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'cαusє чσu d σ n ' t knσw whσ í rєαllч α m xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          s σ m є t í m є s í just wαnt tσ k n σ w whαt ít's l í k є tσ вє ч σ u xxxxxxxxx
                                                          í usєd tσ w α s t є mч t í m є drєαmíng σf вєíng α l í v є xxxxxx
                                                          nσw í σ n l ч wαstє ít d r є α m í n g σf ч σ u xxx

spaceJojo was not used to this; while she was friends with Emily, and did in fact still consider the girl one of her best friends, it had been a rather long time since the pair had really spent much time together. She'd realized over the course of the day that, at some point, she'd simply gotten used to boys. Most of the time, when she hung out with anyone, it was Kenny, or Jesse and Elliott. Kenny not being an option, and Jesse and Elliott not being a desirable one, felt strange to her. She felt particularly odd about the fact that she'd spent the day in the company of Chase, who she had shared a room with for six years thus far, and would for one more, and yet she didn't think they'd ever spoken. They had today, though, a lot, which was... weird, but not unpleasant. For a long while, Jojo hadn't really known what to say to her housemate, but then the topic of boys had come up. It still might've been a bit awkward, except it seemed like Chase had met and was pursuing something with Jer's brother Michael. Small world, Jojo had thought, and then the pair had launched into an admittedly complicated discussion of how Jojo knew the boy and what she knew about him and thought of him.

spaceUnfortunately, Jojo had lost the brunette in the crowd on the way to the Great Hall, and found herself wondering where she'd gone. When she did spot her, she slowed her pace, not sure if she should join her or not. They weren't friends, after all, so maybe Chase would prefer to not sit together? The blonde couldn't quite recall whether or not the other girl actually had any friends, though. She didn't think she'd ever seen her really talking to anyone else. Deliberating, she eventually figured that, if Chase didn't want to talk anymore, they didn't have to, and sat down across from the girl, attempting to display a confidence she didn't quite feel. "Uh, hey," she said, blushing faintly. Ugh, what were they supposed to talk about now? Surely they'd reached a stopping point on the Michael-gossip? "Um, so. Uh... What, uh. What're your plans after school? Or, uh, do you have any?" The light pink in her cheeks darkened. Sheesh, she sounded like an idiot. This was why she didn't talk to new people, she thought desperately.

xxx turn σ f f thє l í g h t s αnd turn σ f f thє s h ч n є s s
                                                          xxxxxx 'cαusє αll σf σur m σ v є s mαkє up fσr thє s í l є n c є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αnd σ h , thє w α ч чσur mαkєup s t α í n s mч p í l l σ w c α s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx líkє í'll n є v є r вє thє s α m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝓗𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔣𝔣 𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔣𝔢𝔠𝔱

Lyall was watching the sorting happily, clapping for all the kids equally. It was unfair to clap more for one house, as they were all very nice houses. After a while, Rider sad beside him, talking about Layton. He accepted her offer for vice captain? That was good news! The boy grinned, happy for his friend. "I'm not very good at quidditch, but if you need help, I'll be glad to try." He nodded, still smiling. Rider lay her head on his shoulder, so he looked over at her, agreeing when she mentioned being hungry. "I'm stressed for this year too. Well... not for Quidditch, but because I've got to put my Transfiguration skills to the test. I'm in Animagus Studies this year!" He nodded happily, thinking about how cool it would be to be able to just be an animal. Very fun, indeed!

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍɪʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʙᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ sᴀɪᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ I ɢᴏᴛ 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴏᴏ. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴏʟᴋs ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ᴀᴍ
Bɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ I ᴅᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ɢᴏ ʙʏ, ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ! Yᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Our ƦƤMƧ are in the яє∂,
                                                        Ɗяινιηg closer to the є∂gє
                                                        "Are you ℓινιηg? Are you ∂єα∂?"
                                                        Let's ℓιgнт up the ∂αяк,
                                                        You've got the ƒυєℓ, I've got the ѕραяк.
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

Micah could feel her heart pounding in her chest, and hear it in her ears. ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump. Getting fast with every second of silence until she was sure it was just going to give out and she was going to fall down and die right there. He had turned away and she was positive he was going to scream at her and call her terrible things and tell her he never wanted to speak to her again. She began nervously tapping her fingers on the table, doing her best to not let tears well up in her eyes. She hadn't cried in front of anyone in years. Well except maybe Ashley, but half the time she wasn't sure he counted as someone else. He was her best friend and brother after all.

It felt like hours, days even, before he faced her again. She knew that face. It was the same face every person in her family attempted when trying to hide their true emotions. She had never been great at it. Probably why she wasn't a Slytherin honestly. But he wasn't mad. At least not at her. Mad at her family maybe, he didn't say anything though. And she was glad he didn't As terrible as they were sometimes, they were her parents, and she loved them with her entire being. Even after what they did to Ashley. She would always love them. He quickly changed the subject and she breathed a quiet sigh of relief.

She turned away from him for a few seconds, brushing what could have been tears away from her eyes with a few quick swipes. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. When she returned to facing him, she offered a small smile, and shrugged.
                                                        "You know me... I didn't drop anything." She said, rolling her eyes. It wasn't like she would have to. She got almost all O's on her OWLs. Astronomy being her only lower grade and it was just an EE. "I figured since I passed all my OWLs I might as well take all of them anyways. A diverse amount of classes will be good for my future apparently." She shrugged. It was what her father always told her. He had been far beyond proud when they got her scores in the mail. They had preened about how she was the perfect heir and would bring pride to their family name before giving her a list of career choices to choose from. Of course her own dreams and opinions meant nothing to them. They never had. If they wanted a bloody heir they probably should have kept Ashley around. It wasn't like she'd be carrying on the family name either way. She was a girl. Her cousins were all girls. They had dropped the one and only male child in the entire ******** generation because of what? A ******** half blood girlfriend? It was ridiculous.

She forced those thoughts out of her head though. Like Louie had said. That was enough of that. And he was right. He was usually right. If she asked her father, it would be something along the lines of 'men are always right sweetheart. Thats what they were made for. Women are just not meant to be in charge'.

It's so єαѕу to be cуηιcαℓ.
                                                        Let's turn αяσυη∂ and start αgαιη.
                                                        Let's get συт тσηιgнт
                                                        You've got the ƒιяє, I've got the ƒιgнт
                                                        in my уσυηg вℓσσ∂.

The Beast and Harlot

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:29 am
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                                        middleof this.
                                                                        And my
                                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase glanced up when blonde hair caught her attention and Jojo sat down across from her. She grinned faintly. She was glad she had at least made a good enough impression on the girl to not chase her away within a couple hours of actually speaking. Even though they had shared a dorm room for 6 years thus far, they really hand't spoken ever until today. Which wasn't really anyone's fault but her own. She spent a good bunch of her younger years thinking she was cursed. What with her sisters both dying and then what happened with Dani... and then Dani turning to drugs... and then August turning to drinking. She felt like everything she loved would just fall to pieces. So she just hadn't spoken to anyone.

Jayden she supposed. But that was about it, and that was only because he was persistent and didn't give up. She had told him to stay away from her so many times when they were younger and he straight up ignored her and bother her and bugged her until they were what could be considered friends. She blinked at the question and then shrugged.
                                                                        "I mean I'm hoping to go pro with Quidditch. Riley says there is a really good chance that Eretria will scout me for her team, especially with the good word he's put in for me." She smiled brightly. Quidditch was the one thing she always felt comfortable talking about. Quidditch was her favourite thing in the entire world and the only place she felt comfortable.

"Riley is uhh... i dunno my da kinda?" She shrugged awkwardly. "He's raised me since birth basically. So I mean.... I dunno. I just call him Riley."

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<3rd Year>

Minnie had taken a seat with her brother at the table but began to regret it. He seemed to have gotten in some kind of funk since some other boy showed up that had apparently dated the girl that had bidded so boldly on him during the valentine's dance the year before. She didn't know if she should be mad at the girl or not or should reserve judgement. Maybe there was more to it. It wasn't like she knew the girl that well or at all. Deciding not to bother her brother, Minnie sat it quiet watching the sorting and looking down the table to see her friends Emma and Hannah who she gave a small smile to. She could catch up with them when she was sure it wouldn't be rude to abandon Zeph. Somewhere in the sorting one of their cousin's in-laws of some sort was sorted to their house and end up hugging everyone he could. It was cute but it made Minnie blush at the boy's boldness. She decided to use that moment to take her leave of her brother and said, "I... I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to go join my friends okay?"

Sure her brother wouldn't make her stick around she got up and joined Emma and Hannah and greeted them, "Sorry I got caught up with my brother. I didn't want him to feel like I was abandoning him. That would have been rude. He has his own friends too." She paused and said with a slight frown, "I'm not interrupting am I?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:46 am
User Image
                                              Although I would like our world to change
                                              It helps me to appreciate
                                              Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

ℱḯґṧ⊥ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder blinked as he listened to the girl comment on the way he spoke. Sure, he had a bit of an accent. That was pretty common in his family. Magni, Luke, they both had similar accents. He knew it was from the fact that his family primarily spoke Norwegian at home. No one had ever mentioned that being bad, though. "Umm, we've lived in Britain since before Magni was born. He's like... Twenty-seven, now? It was since well before I was born, I know that much. We only go over to the home country for holidays and such." He shifted uncomfortably, wondering why the way he spoke was being brought up at all. It wasn't like he was speaking Cockney, even if he could do it flawlessly since he'd heard Jer his entire life. He sat there confused, brow crinkling as he tried to think of how else to respond.

He apparently didn't need to say anything, as Kiki decided to speak up about his English skills. Part of him felt relieved, as he was certain that the whole conversation was just a mess at this point. He tried to look a lot bolder than he felt right now, since honestly he should be proud of his heritage. That was what his mor always told him, in any case. "It's probably from the Norwegian, I guess. My mo-mum and dad are from Norway, and they moved here to raise a family. I mean, English and Norwegian are my family languages, so the odd sounds are probably from that. Maybe German too, actually. I um, I speak like five. I was just wondering about the languages since I was curious as to whether they taught any others here. I mean, I wouldn't mindlearning Mermish or Gobbledigook sometime. My fa-dad says that he sees people come into the Ministry all the time that need a translator for nonhumans."

As the topic of magic and such came up, he nodded, wondering how people didn't just know they had magic. He'd managed to imitate Jer's old card trick with his hands when he was four, and then there was the time he'd accidentally turned his room neon pink for a week. Luke had mentioned that not everyone knows about magic years ago, and that he shouldn't just tell everyone about it. Especially since not everyone could use it. Magni had also echoed that statement, especially since he had seen muggles on the wrong side of spells before. "Yeah, I've known about it my whole life. My whole family can use magic. I guess it's called being pureblood or something, but I could never see any difference. My bror, umm, brother Jer calls himself a mudblood, so I guess he doesn't have magic in his family? It's really strange, since two of his other brothers cast magic too. I just don't know what all the fuss is about with the terms for what kind of wizard or which you are, since you're still magical regardless."

════════════════════════
                                              Thinking: I'm so excited!
                                              OOC: Sorry about the random hugging. If I forgot to quote you, I apologize >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                              If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                              The only difference is
                                              To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Grand Master Numero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:52 am
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

ℱ𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || ℬ𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph looked up to notice Pam and Aster coming over, blinking when Pam first started off by announcing that she and Aster were dating, before saying hi. Well, it wasn't like he didn't see that coming. Those two were inseparable, and he had honestly thought they were dating already from the amount of time they spent together. He just never said anything since he thought it might be rude to mention or ash about that. "Actually, I thought you two were already dating. Congratulations, by the way."

When asked about how his summer went, Zeph shrugged. It wasn't like it was really all that big and important. Besides, he'd heard about some summers from his cousins that made his look extremely boring. "It wasn't that bad. Minnie was over for the summer, and besides that and studying, that's about it. Besides the dating thing, how was yours?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so Tristan's jealous of me going out with Lori on Valentine's Day? Weird.
                                                    OOC: Quoted since I know you two would get a kick out of this post XD
                                                    Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
~ Lusitania "Luci" Kalvin ~
~ Hufflepuff First Year ~ Muggleborn ~

Luci'd suddenly realized how bad what she'd said sounded. She swore that what she'd been trying to say sounded great in her head. She wasn't trying to make fun of him, but she'd noticed him accidentally speaking Norwegian, and the weird way he said mom and dad. She felt incredibly dumb, especially when Nikki'd spoken up. Her face was beet red and she decided to turn her attention away, resting her face in her arms on the hard wood table. The girl continued to listen, but most of the bravery she had was out the window now. She was completely flustered, Luci let out a soft sigh and just hid her face for the time being, it was the first night anyway. There'd be plenty of time to make friends in the year to come. The way she was laying, one eye peeked out, keeping focus on the talkative boy, Balder.

When he did get to the topic of mixed families of magic users, her curiosity did peak, listening closer than before. "I-I agree B-Balder..." After that she just nestled her face into her arms and took a deep breath, hoping some sort of food would be brought out soon, she was really starving! If one listened close enough, over the murmuring of the Great Hall, her tummy was making all sorts of noise!

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games