Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:07 am

Wow, Kyo....that's just amazing....Then again, I've always been fond of your coloring style.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:27 am

Manda_Tifa
Wow, Kyo....that's just amazing....Then again, I've always been fond of your coloring style.... sweatdrop

Thanks, manda dear *hugs tightly*

We really should do an art trade here soon. I haven't gotten any art from you since you went traditional :3 (I would so pay you to ship me the picture, too, haha.)

Shinigami Whistle

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:23 am

Shinigami Whistle
Manda_Tifa

We really should do an art trade here soon. I haven't gotten any art from you since you went traditional :3 (I would so pay you to ship me the picture, too, haha.)
I'm all for Art Trades!! I just have about 5 million I need to finish..... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:36 am

Manda_Tifa
Shinigami Whistle
Manda_Tifa

I'm all for Art Trades!! I just have about 5 million I need to finish..... sweatdrop

yeah, same here xD Maybe after we both catch up some on what we already have we can plan to do one <3

Shinigami Whistle

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:38 pm

Just finished another pic. Really happy with this one, too.

Haven't drawn Mitski in forever. hehe. Finally, I can capture the true essence of her personality, something I've never done before xD

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:42 pm

That looks really great. Her foot looks backwards though. The smaller toes should look smaller than the others, even at that angle. It looks like her big toe is where her little toe is supposed to be xD; Your facial structures and anatomy have improved a lot though :3

Leyla Giselle

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:06 pm

Wow Krystal...that's amazing! Try a new technique or something this time? It's great!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:02 pm

User Image

My newer fursona's armor. Kit. This is the back side of Kit, one I am doing for a profile sheet. Front side is next, then the side. I'm really looking forward to the side. rolleyes Oh, and this is her weapon. The right one is anyway.
User Image

Angel Natavi

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:06 pm

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/LyscanderLeylacopy.jpg
Fear my well placed smiley! This will probably never be completed because it sucks overall. The faces look messed up, and everything. Meh, but you can see it. And meet my very unknown mate's fursona, Lyscander.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the uncensored version is on FA :3
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:37 pm

Nice, Asphy. Very nice ^^ Though, you can still see the bottom of his balls in the pic, just below the face X3

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Af Mas
Nice, Asphy. Very nice ^^ Though, you can still see the bottom of his balls in the pic, just below the face X3
I'll fix it when I have time, lol
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:26 am

Leyla Giselle
Af Mas
Until then, enjoy the view?

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:44 am

Crenn
Leyla Giselle
Af Mas
Until then, enjoy the view?
Yes. razz In case anyone is interested, I'm working on another piece of the same content, kinda. xD
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unnamed kitty.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:37 pm

very cute, Kakky :3

I was gonna wait until after I colored these to show them...but I"m so happy with how the sketches came out that I Have to show them off now (and then I'll let you see the final colored versions when they are finished, whihc in the 2nd ones case, will be a while xD)

User Image
A new character I made up named Arthur. He's a doggie :3

User Image
I am so PROUD of this picture. It's gonna take forever to color, but it'll be worth it. It's a picture of various of my furry characters I've used in the past and now. From left to right we have Kyoni the white tiger/persian housecat/dragon hybrid, Kanaia the black squirrel, Elric hte Ocelot, Shayden the raven, Mitski the tabby cat, Emanuel the kangaroo rat, Krystal the Possum, and Nyx the rainbow canine/feline/equine hybrid. This is hte first time I've ever felt truly happy with my art.
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games