Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:02 pm

User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"I hope there's unicorns," said Hannah, almost breathless with excitement at the prospect of exploring this forest they'd heard about. "I'd love to meet a unicorn."

Suddenly the boat lurched under her, and soon it was free of the beach and was propelling itself across the inky black surface of the water. Recalling what her cousin told her, Hannah grabbed the lantern, as Professor Jones had said to do, and she hoisted it aloft as she settled into a seat at the nose of the dinghy.

"So am I, Marine," Hannah gushed, as she attempted to take in everything around her all at once. She dreamed of this night so many times, and now she was living her dream. More than anything else she wanted just one perfect moment from this night she could hold in her heart forever.

l_His_Bunny_l

OOC:
Username

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm

User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Rhys was actually half-glad that there was someone besides himself in the boat as the girl settled down and asked for their names. Otherwise he would have bolted. Going across the lake or not, he would have swum to the other side of the lake and been safely away from everyone else. However, as Gid was also in the boat as well, he managed to squash that impulse and listened to her joke about Gid's crutches. She really had not been around someone with disabilities before, had she? He kind of felt bad for her. She was sitting with Gid, who had issues with mobility, and him, who was practically a mute. However, despite how she might have come off to Gid, he decided to be polite and quickly scribbled on his notepad before showing it to the girl. "Rhys."

He quickly retracted his hand as soon as she read the note and tried to think of something that could distract him from the thought that she was staring at him. She probably wasn't, but it did little to ease the knot that settled in his breast. He quickly scrawled out a note, hoping it would distract them from him and instead to something else. Maybe they could talk amongst themselves while he sat in the background? He hoped so, at least. "So, what houses are you hoping for? I don't know where I want to be yet."

════════════════════════

Thinking:I hope I don't pass out...
                                                  OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Trippy_Gazelle

Quotable Noob

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:26 pm

________________HAPPINESSfalseHITfalseHERfalseLIKEfalseAfalseTRAINfalseONfalseAfalseTRACKfalsefalsex
____xCOMINGfalseTOWARDfalseHERfalseSTUCKfalseSTILLfalseNOfalseTURNINGfalseBACKfalse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
false x▬▬xxTHE HORSES ARE COMINGSO YOU BETTER RUN -
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
____________________________________________________________Marine Wellis________ Unsorted
____________________________________________________________First Year ________Muggle-raised

User Image
                                                                The little brunette's full lips made an 'O' shape and her eyes eyes opened up wide at the mention of Unicorns. She had only recently, of course been introduced to only some of the magical creatures. The Unicorn happen to be the core component of her wand; it's tail hair. Not a very rare core, but anything is rare to Marine for now. She watched as Hannah lifted a lantern off the front of the boat. The orange glow bounce off the hazy black waters, illuminating a small ring around them that would connect with other lantern lights. It was all very ethereal and soothing. If she could take a picture of this exact moment and have it never fade, she would. She was relaxed now, being calmed by the sound of the shifting water and the chatter of students. It's the most comfortable silence she's been in up till now. She giggled at a glance down to Lilo who was looking very uneasy down by her feet. A small stroke on the top of her head and a scratch behind the ear seemed to ease her slightly. Regaining her attention on Hannah, she turned her torso to face her. "So you said you have a cousin going here now? I bet that they're really excited to share this with you." Marine wondered what it would have been like to grow up in a magical home, with an all magical family. If she would have grown up differently or not. Would she still be the same person with the same values? Or would she be a backwards version? Having a lineage of people who went to the same school must put a least a tiny bit of pressure on. Maybe not for everyone, but some. Even still with the possible cons, Marine couldn't help but wonder.

↘↘ ▓ Location:Hogsmeade Station ∙ ▒ Emotion: Absolutely Thrilled ∙ ░ Outfit: Over-sized Sweater ↘↘
►► O.O.C.::
xxx ◄◄

Graydon Ironshield
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:01 pm

User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓤𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽𝒆𝓭 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

Tessa rolled her eyes as Goldilocks introduced himself as Kyson. What sort of name was Kyson? Sounded like a girlie name. He moved to ask what house they wanted, prompting Tessa to scoff. Emma hurried to say she didn't fit anywhere, then mentioned Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. No way she'd make the house of the brave. "I will be in Slytherin." She lifted an eyebrow, practically daring someone to challenge her. "And what of you, Blondie? What house are you planning to get?" She looked at Kyson, hoping he'd take the bait. It was so fun to watch people squirm.

{OoC:}
The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:31 am

User Image

As soon as the joke fell from her lips the young girl realized her mistake. The boy with crutches snapped harshly at her obviously offended. Annabelle felt the heat grow in her cheeks and she wished a hole would open up in the boat so she could sink into the inky black waters. "I'm sorry. I guess that sounded funnier in my head than it did aloud." The girl nodded politely back when the same boy still offered his own name. Then the boy with white hair seemed to scratch something onto his pad of paper. When he thrust it in her direction she noticed just a single word. Rhys. He must be mute. She thought to herself. The girl smiled up at the boys. "Nice to meet you both."

The girl had been hoping to pick a boat that wouldn't be filled with awkward silence but being the idiot that she was she insured that to be the case. The boats were moving now on their own across the lake. It was a gorgeous sight to be sure. Belle was distracted from her view by the sound of scratching on paper. She turned her attention to Rhys as he finished his note. Glancing down to read his question about which house they wanted to be in. The brunette paused to think about her honest answer. "Well, both of my sisters are in Gryffindor so being in the same house as them would be nice. But in all honesty I really don't mind where I get placed." She turned to Gideon to see what his answer would be.

Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:36 am

User Image

The boats glided smoothly through the water until they reached the far shore. The castle grew in size and those in the boats could see the stone structure illuminated in the moonlight. The trip was uneventful, save for maybe a couple of tentacles from the Giant Squid coming up to greet the new first years of the school.

((After finishing the trip, please post here and wait for further instructions.))

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:47 pm

User Image
User Image

Eyes like blue glaciers, a posture like a yard stick, and long, eager fingers skimmed effortlessly across the surface of the dark water within a single, solitary boat. As the students approached the opposite shore, Liam's eyes continued to wander, dancing over the prominent tree line, the soft ripples that trailed behind each vessel, and—a girl.

It was a rarity for the boy to allow the whole of his attention to be so narrow as to only focus on a single subject, but the cards in her hands caught his attention—and held it. He had walked in on many of his father's notorious card games, where he'd host a handful of other notable faces and discuss topics
unfit for society's "typicals," a term the man often used to describe anyone he felt stood even slightly below him. A deck of muggle-style cards—emblazoned with flakes of silver and a metallic green snake—were always the first thing to catch Liam's eye, distributed neatly to each head seated around a large, rounded table made of deep mahogany and engraved with embellishments of an elegant design. The game of cards, his father claimed, was played to remind them that anything muggles could do, wizards could do better. While they bet by the galleon and drank by the gallon, the soft-faced child knew those nights were just an excuse to feel important.

Liam's eyes struggled to note the details of the cards in the brunette's hands, but her boat was at least a length ahead of his, her shoulder effectively concealing the small rectangles except for when she shuffled them between her delicate fingers. He watched in awe as she seemed encompassed by the cards, as if they were doing something other than just being held by her. The concept she fiddled with was so simple, yet so foreign to him, having never laid prints on a deck of his own—or anyone else's, for that matter. He leaned forward, desperate to determine whether the cards she held were numbered or if they depicted pictures with meanings that those who claimed to see beyond often carried. His brother Dawson scoffed at the latter, teaching him that those who studied such practices were simply incapable of holding any job of real significance. He, on the hand, had read loads of—

As sudden as being struck by lightning, Liam caught several deep gasps from the boats surrounding him, immediately drawing his attention from the girl with the cards and toward their faces. Feeling rushed for information, he searched for the source of distress, but upon following their gaze he realized that the sounds escaping so fiercely past their lips weren't tied to distress of any kind.

Above him, towering over everything else in sight, was the most striking architecture he had ever seen. Laced with sharp, jagged points and soft, artistic curves, the details of Hogwarts castle was finally visible, no longer a mere silhouette across the water. As the fact that he was minutes away from entering the magnificent structure shifted uncomfortably, but with pleasant force inside him, Laim also noticed that they were just a short distance from an aged boathouse of debatable stability. Fingers like iron grasped the edge of his boat, wrapping around the wood with a force rarely associated with excitement. This was it. He was home.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane
My neighbour told me that I got bad brains
But I’m alright though (We’re alright though)
Yeah, we’ll be alright though (We’re alright though)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Unsorted First Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Annie hummed in content as both boys answered amicably if not neutral about their soon-to-be-sortings both stating that they had family ties in Slytherin. "My dad was a Gryffindor so I know loads about all that tripe but my Mum i-was a muggle. I figure I have a good shot at any of the houses really." she said brightly hoping they would either not notice or ignore her small slip up. It was becoming harder and harder to talk about her parents in the past tense instead of the present unlike what her book on grieving told her. But what did it know, it was just a ruddy book! What had it ever lost? Pages? As if that even compared! She was startled from her thoughts by the boat moving towards the castle and she almost began to bounce in excitement but figured that bouncing in a boat wasn't the brightest of ideas. When Cy asked if they had heard about the giant squid she grinned and nodded as she remembered her dad mentioning it and the book Hogwarts, A History mentioning it. It was a horribly dry read but it gave her the information she needed. "Yup! And about the mermaids that live down there with him. Her. Whatever gender the squid identifies itself as." Annie said with a small shrug. Her eyes grew wide as did her grin as a few tentacles raised from the water not really do anything, it almost looked as though the squid was waving them through or something. Wicked. All too soon they arrived at the castle and were told to get off the boats and into some rather questionable boathouse. "I guess this is our stop. I suppose it was rather silly to think the boats would somehow get us all the way to the castle by themselves." she responded lightly with humor towards herself coloring her words.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

The Forgotten Weasley

Deviled Dregs
Wearing
Where ~ The Lake
With ~ Cy and Kai
What ~ Getting in a boat?

They say we’re losers and we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not-coming-back’s
But we’re alright though
Yeah, we’re alright though

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:04 pm

User Image
Siobhan 'Hannah' Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

"Yeah," Hannah answered Marine's question, and laughed a little, before adding,"Linny's a Third Year, she's in Ravenclaw House. Excited about all this? Welllll, with Linny it's kinda hard to tell if she's excited or not. She got all uber serious when Momma told her to keep an eye on me; she said she'd guard me with her life if she had to. Something really bad happened last spring, nobody would tell me anything, but Momma and Da were all worried about it, and Linny acted like it was no big deal."

As their boat came around a thick clump of trees, Hannah got her first view of the castle, standing atop a promontory, all the lights shining through the windows. She sucked in her breath, her violet eyes growing wide as saucers as she took in the scene before her. "Oh, wow..." was the only thing she could up with to say.

l_His_Bunny_l

OOC: Exit to the Antechamber

OOC:
Username

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 am

Rosælle Cameron

First Year │ Unsorted

Getting into the boat, Rose was was slightly worried that it would tip over, even from her's and the other two's young, small forms. She was so excited that nothing could wipe the smile off her face; not even the dark-haired woman telling them about the Forbidden Forest could, not that it would usually. She made a mental note to explore it a bit when she had some free time.

When the boats pulled to a stop, Rose realised that she had been so into what the woman had been telling them that she had completely ignored the other students and gotten lost in her own thoughts. Getting off the boat, she headed towards the Great Hall, finally about to get sorted, barely able to contain herself from bouncing around and being all sorts of weird. Looking around for someone to talk to, she noticed that most of the kids around her were talking about what House they wanted to be in. Rose, however, really didn't mind. She was kind of hoping to be in Hufflepuff, since they seemed to be the House that was the friendliest and kindest.

[[exit Rose to Antechamber for sorting]]

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:21 pm

User Image
User Image

After a longer than intended travel time, the two first years finally made it out of the castle. Liam silently led Savannah toward the overgrown grass that outlined the shape of the Black Lake, the water's surface gently rippled by the wind's graceful fingers. Just past a small tree bearing leaves of many colors, the boy pulled aside an armful of thin, plastic-like blades of grass that stood between them and their final destination. He gestured for Savannah to pass before following her down a short dirt trail that weaved back and forth, allowing them to descend to the very edge of the Lake.

As they reached the dark waters, the Ravenclaw shurgged out of the straps of his dark brown rucksack and pulled from it an articulately knit blanket depicting a pattern of blacks and grays intertwined into an elaborate square labyrinth. As if he had done this a million times, he shook out his parting gift from his dearest house elf and laid it out neatly over a patch of depressed grass that had clearly been used for this very same purpose the day before. He gestured for her take a seat and he himself made himself comfortable on the far edge of the blanket before reaching into his bag once more. This time, he pulled from it a large plastic bag, revealing that he had extended the capacity of his rucksack with a basic charm. Untying the top of the bag, he wrinkled his noise in anticipation and tugged the top of it open.

Liam couldn't suppress a smile as he reached into the bag of various seafood items he had bartered with the kitchen elves for and withdrew a small trout, already sliced down its belly and gutted of its insides, its head no longer intact. He let his gaze linger to Savannah's face before turning his entire body toward the lake.
"I introduce to you, thy Royal Highness." As the words left his mouth, the fish left his hand, sailing over a dozen feet from the shore and causing a brief splash. He stared at the water's surface, waiting for a sign of the giant squid's presence. A tentacle? A wave? Anything? Nothing.

He laughed to himself, muffling it only slightly with his hand.
"I apologize. The Queen...or perhaps King...can be awfully shy at times. I imagine her...his...erm—it's schedule is rather full at times." He continued to scan the Lake, still hopeful that his friend would make an appearance, tossing a few shrimp in as far as he could throw. "Come to think of it, I'm not actually sure what giant squids do to pass their time..." Liam looked over at his guest, as if he expected her to know. Not because he figured she had read it in a book, but because she seemed to have a relatively intriguing gift for seeing things for what they really were.

[[OOC: I didn't actually post the giant squid, appearing because I noticed someone made a character profile for it under magical creatures. Although it hasn't been accepted yet, I wasn't sure if we were allowed to even "spot" the squid without permission first, or even a special plot request. I've never really thought about it, so I figured I'd stay on the safe side. xD]]

Essy ze Ninja

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:54 pm

User Image __________________________________________

User Image

User Image

”Oh indubitably,” Savannah had agreed wholeheartedly, though with what, she was unsure. But she made an effort to keep an even pace, even while her outstretched fingers wandered and grazed across the long corridor walls siphoning the vivacity from centuries past. Hundreds of thousands had brushed past these walls, the oils of their fingerprints oozing into the castle. ”Every queen dreams of leaving her castle,” she said; tempted by her past and hardly in the present. ”Every peasant dreams of owning one.” Savannah smiled, though not even she was certain why. Their descent down the moving staircases had been swift with luck, or perhaps that was mechanical foresight? Savannah couldn't guess, not while she was busy counting every step under her breath as she passed.

More than once, the tempo of curiosity drummed against her spine and ribs, breathing a melody of questions unspoken. As soon as they reached the ground floor and rounded about the antechamber her curiosity began to peak, and then it doubled once they crossed the threshold of the grand double doors and embarked upon the stone courtyard before veering off the paved path and across the grassy knoll; it wasn't until the rolling plains had unveiled the great black lake did the realization finally settle in. Amassing a bright smile but containing her silence, she rolled the sleeves of her emerald trim robes up to her elbows and ushered in the lead down the dirt path and to the lake's shore. The wind was choppy, and little waves crashed at the shoreline where she stood with her boots tangled between pebbles, weeds, and water. Eyelids drooped to a close as she tilted her head back and stole in a deep breath of fresh air; it was so serene. Tossing her eyes over her shoulder, she caught sight of Liam shaking a blanket free from its folded confines and draped its belly across the earth where the grass had already been crumpled. Moving silently, Savannah leaned forward to sprawl across the left half of the blanket, lounging on her side with her head resting against her propped up hand. ”...” She met his introduction with eerie silence, features rather expressionless save for the pronounced raise of her brows. His apology was met with a blink, a smile, and a humble laugh; she was comfortable in this silence. Peaceful. ”Survive,” she answered at last, almost impassive to the true nature of her statement. ”Do you ever wonder how far down this lake really goes?” Excitement grew at the p***k of her lips to form a smile, and it only continued to grow. ”It must be enchanted; giant squids prefer the depths, but not this one, does it? Curious that. Who befriended it first, I wonder? Godric himself? No... Somehow, I think this has Hufflepuff written all over it.”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: The Black Lake 】 【COMPANY:: Liam 】 【ATTIRE:: house robes, jewelry 】 【STATS:: Eleven, 4'8", 99lbs
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

[OOC: Sorry for the wait!! And I talked to Dia, she said we can ghost the squid if we want.
The user who created the profile kinda poofed, so no telling if they'll ever come back.
]

Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:53 pm

User Image
User Image

The wind ruffled Liam's hair like the tall strands of grass randomly disbursed around the edge of the lake. Although he typically kept it rather short, he hadn't had two parents and a concerned house elf constantly reminding him to do so since arriving at Hogwarts. Being that he rarely stole a peak at himself in the mirror, he hadn't noticed that it now covered a third of his forehead, nor that the back of his neck was quickly beginning to yield a neat, but overgrown tail of hair that curled ever so slightly at the end. As his freshly washed bangs tickled his skin, he made a mental note to take care of them this evening, his eyes still dancing across the lake in hopes of catching hold of the entire reason he was here.

Savannah's answer to his question regarding the agenda of a giant squid was simple, yet entertaining, prodding a hesitant smile to take refuge in the fullness of his lips. The idea of voluntarily befriending a Slytherin was almost humorous to him given his experience with the like in his past, but this one seemed different. That was not to say that she wasn't capable of darkness, but Liam saw a light—an eagerness—in her eyes that gave him hope. Behind her carefree sarcasm, he sensed something else was hiding there. Be it good or bad—he didn't know. But if nothing else, she was entertaining, and apparently willing to participate in spontaneous adventures.

Realizing his gaze had wandered to hers and been frozen there for a moment too long, the eagle let his eyes take flight once more, his chin bobbing slightly in response to her question.
"Yes, that's been boggling my mind since our ride across the lake...but I've simply come to understand that Hogwarts is anything but ordinary."

A quiet laugh leapt unexpectedly from the boys throat, the foreignness of it tickling him deep in the confines of his empty stomach. "Well, if I'm not mistaken, the Slytherin common room sits partially beneath the lake. While I can't imagine Salazar Slytherin befriending...well, anyone really...perhaps you yourself are closer to our eight-legged friend then you're divulging." He winked at the snake playfully, but was honestly curious to find out whether or not there were windows in that particular dungeon. He hadn't thought of it before, but there was a good chance Savannah had actually seen the giant squid on many more occasions than he had. For his own entertainment or hers, he wasn't certain, but he continued watching the glass-like surface, waiting for any sign of—

Magic.

As if on cue, two magnificent tentacles followed by the ends of several arms breached the top of the water before giving way to a pair of dark, greedy eyes attached to a slimy-looking torso. Part of him wanted to touch its skin, to feel the texture and analyze the details of its body. A much smarter part of him, however, knew to keep his distance, settling instead for tossing a large salmon within its extensive reach. In a matter of seconds, the entire carcass gripped with the serrated suction cups of a single arm and submerged beneath the surface, no doubt toward the beast's powerful beak, carefully concealed by its arsenal of arms.
"In the wild these creatures favor deep-sea fish and smaller squid species, but unfortunately the kitchens here aren't very well stocked with any of those." With a smirk, Liam twisted off the lid to a large jar of prawns and offered it to her, trying to gauge whether or not she was impressed with their visitor. "Although I wouldn't venture to guess what this guy's been fed over the years."

[[OOC: No problem! And thanks for checking!]]

Essy ze Ninja

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:35 pm

User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen led the students down to the boats, mindful of the dock and it's boundaries. She then smiled and waited for them to gather around. She then gestured to the boats. "All right, everyone pick a boat and climb in, Four to a boat, and the person in front has to carry the lantern. Also, please be careful getting in. We wouldn't want someone to accidentally fall into the lake now, would we?" She smiled, then gestured to the boat she was going to get into. "If anyone has any issues with boats or is nervous about the trips, they may climb into my boat and ride with me. I'm pretty sure I won't let the squid eat you."

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Hrm, is that everyone yet?
                                                    OOC: EVERYONE PLEASE POST GETTING INTO A BOAT, AND I WILL POST THE LAKE CROSSING. PLEASE DO NOT POST CROSSING BY YOURSELF.

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:02 am

User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodUnsortedSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                      I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                      Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                      Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

╔══════════════════════════════╗

The first thing the girl saw was the beautiful scenery of the forest in the distance, such tall trees and such a beautiful lake (without, of course, the squid bothering it). Nike was following the brunette lady casually with poise while her head was turned on the direction of the forest lake. She and her brother Avian went together in the same apartment, where her brother was busy playing the guitar. How Avian was able to develop his guitar skills even if he didn't play it at home was a mystery, because he never tried playing it at home. He told her that he got it from their cousin Gypsy, which was why he was hiding it from their parents every summer. At home, it was a small miniature guitar but back in the train it was a real-size guitar that actually works. In conclusion, Avian took his guitar lessons seriously at school rather than focusing on his studies. Probably.

She did what the woman told them to, getting in the boats obviously. She went on a vacant boat carefully and carried the lantern, which she held it tight as if she was trying not to slip the stick from her hands. She wasn't nervous about the whole sorting, only anticipated. The only thing she wished that she won't end up in the same house as her brother. No, she didn't care if Ravenclaw was her family's favorite house. She'd rather be in Slytherin if anything, she wanted something different. While thinking about it, she turned her head away from the scenery and gazed at the crowd with a bored look as if saying 'Seriously, what's taking it so long? Get in the boat already,"

╚══════════════════════════════╝

My touch is black and poisonous
                      And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                      I know you need it, do you feel it?
                      Drink the water, drink the wine

Thinking : "Wow, I love the scenery here. At least that outweighs the old boats..."
With : First Years
Attire :
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games