Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him no. He opened his mouth to argue that it didn't matter what the man said that he was going to kill Hodur when Tony spoke in his mind. "You do not understand Tony, he is the cause of it, of all of it. He hired the Vanir, and the seer who told Odin my children would kill him." Loki argued despite feeling Tony's magic. "He tried to kill me back then too and now Sleepnir. He can not be allowed to live." Loki argued.

'Hello Midgardian come to try and throw me from his mind?' came Thanos' voice in Tony's head. 'I am not affecting him, not much now anyway his anger is his. I am merely observing, such anger like this drew me to find out what was going on.'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki. “I understand Lo….but don’t fall to his level. Let him be punished by your mother. He can’t get away now.” He said slowly. “Don’t let yourself become like him.” He added before he was distracted by the voice. Eyes widening, he scowled darkly. ‘Leave.’ He growled, throwing his mind against Thanos’ presence. He would not let Thanos take advantage of this situation.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:39 pm
MDaylus

Thanos laughed as he was forced from Loki mind. Loki shook his head when Thanos was forced from his mind the blue clearing from his eyes. He knew Tony was right but he still felt the anger at the man before him for separating him from his children. He wanted to kill the man painfully but no one was going to let him. Shoulders slumping he stepped back giving up as Thor placed a hand on his shoulder.

"He will be punished brother I promise." Thor stated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed slightly as Loki gave up on his determination to kill Hodur. Motioning for Thor to take Hodur, he pushed the man into Thor’s waiting hands. He then stepped forward and rested a hand on Loki’s arm. “Go to Sleepnir….he needs you I’ll find you soon.” He promised, looking up as Frigga appeared. He had to move to Hulk though, knowing he was needed to help him came back down again.

“What happened here?” she asked, alarmed as she looked over the dead and unconscious men. Sleepnir was gone, and Hodur was being held captive….something must have gone seriously wrong.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:33 pm
MDaylus

Thor took hold of Hodur who wisely stayed quiet with loki close and still quite angry. Looking from Hodur to tony as the man touched his arm. Nodding he disappeared just as his mother appeared.

"I am sure, Loki was here the whole time until just now. But Hodur threatened sleepnir and in turn loki." Thor answered.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony spoke softly with Hulk for a few moments, waiting for the man to finally start to calm before he turned to Frigga and thor. “He had Sleepnir cornered along with his men. I’m not sure I heard everything correctly, but I’m almost positive he admitted to being responsible for the deaths of Vali and Narfi…..and some sort of involvement in what happened to the triplets. Find one of these guards that’s still breathing and I’m sure they’ll confirm it.” He said, staying close until Bruce was back to himself. “I can promise all of you though….if he isn’t taken care of, I’ll bring Loki back and I won’t stop him from killing this man next time.” Tony said slowly.

Frigga’s eyes widened at the news of what had happened. Turning her gaze on Hodur, she scowled darkly at him. “You don’t have to worry about that…..I will make sure he is dealt with in the harshest way imaginable.” She promised. “Thor…take him to the dungeons, and make sure he has a proper welcome there.” She hissed.

Tony smirked at the order before he moved. “I have to go find Loki….I need to make sure he and Sleepnir are alright.” He said quickly, taking off and reaching for the connection to his lover.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:22 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when his mother told him to handle Hodur. He dragged the man down to the dungeons with force Making sure the man was dragged unable to catch up to get to his feet.

Loki respoded that he was in the bedroom. What he didn't feed to his lover was that now that he had come down from the adrenaline rush he had gotten sick and was currently emptying the meager contents of his stomach. All of his energy felt sapped from his body and his magic seemed muted which scared him. He had had this feeling very few times in his life.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made straight for the bedroom, landing on the balcony and slowly entering the room. Looking around the room, he slowly wandered into the bathroom. “Lo…” he said, clearly worried as he slowly reached out for him. “What can I do?” he asked, wanting to help his lover, ignoring his own needs for the moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:57 pm
MDaylus

Sleepnir looked up when Tony entered the room he had been laying on the floor just relaxing. He knew there was nothing he could do for his mother. Loki coughed as Tony entered the bathroom. "I need my mother." Loki coughed spitting into the toilet. "You need a healer." he stated when he turned his head to the side and saw blood on Tony's armor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m sure she’ll be on her way here very soon. She just has to make sure those that were left breathing are taken to the dungeons….” He said, kneeling beside his lover and rubbing his back carefully, pulling his hair from his face a little. When Loki spoke about a healer, Tony shook his head. ”Bruce will come once he’s had a chance to change. I can survive til then.” He said slowly. “You just worry about yourself babe.” He added. Looking to Sleepnir in the other room, he arched a brow as he took in the creature before him. He was certainly majestic if nothing else. He still had no desire to touch or ride him though. “What about you? You alright?” he asked slowly, unsure how to act or talk to Sleepnir.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said he was sure that his mother would be here soon. He hoped so he needed her to confirm his suspicions. Loki felt affection when Tony rubbed his back and held his hair back. Giving a soft nod when the man told him that bruce would come as soon as he changed back. Sleepnir nodded giving a slight huff when asked if he was alright.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded when Sleepnir seemed to respond. “Good. Don’t wander off for a bit, alright?” he asked lightly before turning back to Loki. “Remind me to never get on your bad side babe.” He joked, trying to keep Loki’s mind off of everything.

Like Tony had predicted, Frigga slipped into the room moments later. Pausing by Sleepnir, she pet his head gently, checking over her grandchild and murmuring to him before she stepped into the bathroom, Tony moving out of her way. Kneeling beside Loki, she frowned, reaching out to him, magic flickering over him as she tried to figure out what was wrong and help him. Unsure what to do, Tony stepped out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall, looking to Sleepnir once more. “Well this was an interesting way to meet.” He said carefully.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:22 pm
MDaylus

Sleepnir nodded once more when Tony told him not to wander off for a bit. "Do not threaten my children and I think you will be fine." Loki stated breathing his stomach had stopped rebelling against him for the moment, partially because there was nothing else in it. "Mother..." Loki stated softly when she entered the bathroom and knelt beside him. He waited until Tony had left the room before he started crying. "I made a mistake," he whimpered grasping her hand he placed it against his stomach. "I did not think to check my contraception magic when I was forced into this form." Loki continued.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga was busy cooling Loki and trying to soothe the aches she found when Loki finally spoke. Pausing as his tears began to fall, she let him move her hand and let out a small breath. “Oh Loki….” She whispered, magic conforming what he said. Pulling him close, she cradled him close, letting him cry as she rocked him gently. She didn’t know what to say. She knew Loki didn’t want this, or at least he didn’t seem to, but she also knew Tony and Loki loved each other very much. “My dear…” she started after a few minutes, tilting his chin to look at her. “Are you concerned for the safety of this child?” she asked softly, wanting to know if his tears were because of some secret about Tony she didn’t know.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki sobbed when she spoke after he had put her hand to his stomach. He cried outright when she pulled him close and rocked him as she had when he was younger. "Tony does not want children mother, I can not tell him but I do not wish to be rid of the child. He will not react well." Loki sobbed softly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games