Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:48 pm
((Sorry for the 'disappearance'... anyways...))

The Dragon within Kenji watched the two leave... and then knowing that the battle is over for now, he let his grip on Kenji loose, going back into the 'deep abyss' of Kenji's body. Kenji himself is still unconcscious.

((All that was in his mind...))

Kenji bobbed his head forward, then back and once more forward. But with that, he lost balance and hit the floor with a thud... he was breathing really slowly and his muscles are really strained... He won't be getting up out of bed in a few days maybe...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:28 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]
Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."
"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."
Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))
[[oh, Raith is very intuitive, he's learned to read people like books.]] "Get over it kid," Raith said as he and Mai finished putting Daisuke gentally onto the summon's large plated back and Raith started toward Kenji, who he remembered from earlier that day. He said over his houlder to Mai, "There are much worse things than a strangers blood on your hands. When he got to Kenji, he squatted down and looked at him. "Not so smart mouthed after you got your a** handed to you by that weird a** kid. So, can you walk? Or do we have to move you?"
"Well," said Raith as he turned Kenji over to see that he was unconcious. "Looks like i gave you to much credit, couldn't even keep you head above the water." With that, Raith picked him up and brought him over to the summon and placed him on his back. He looked over at Chou and said, "Hey, you, girl, if you can tend to these two while we are heading to the hosiptal, that would be wise." With that, Raith walked toward Shin, wishing for himself not to find the marking he already knew to be on the boy's neck. "Not good," he said as he bent down to pick the Shin up.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:41 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
When the other guy on her side dissapeared, Mai found herself surrounded by unfriendles. Hefting Zasumaru, she stared them down. "Stay back. I'll take you all on if you want, that seems to be the way you cowards fight."
"Do not spot such non-sense," Raith said from behind Mai, wearing his cloak holding her large sword back with two fingers. "You realize that they are in no shape to fight you or anyone, that one has a broken arm and like that boy said before he left, internal organ damage. And the other is to hurt and worn out to do anything to you. And i really hope that other boy doesn't have what i think he has on his neck. As for the other girl, i don't care, this fight is over, and you are all going to the hosiptal, now." As Raith said this, his face was a serious as one could possibly be.

[[If this makes anyone angry, i'll just delete it, but the fight seemed over anyway, it would have been pointless to the story for the battered genins to fight anymore sweatdrop ]]
Mai glanced up at the man furiously. "Who are you to stop this fight?"
After a few moments staring, she lowered Zasumaru and sniffed loudly. "Fine."
"Good choice," Raith said as his hidden hand put away a kuani. "Now, we need some transportation, because that one boy should not be moving at all, step back," Raith said as he bit his thumb and made a string of hand seals, and put his hand to the ground. "Summon ninjutsu!" Raith cried as the runes spread out, and in a poof of smoke, a large crocodile appeared, at least 2 times the size of an average one. (the average is ~16-20 feet for a big croc. snout to tail tip) But it had a wide scaled back that extended past the rest of his body, like armor. Though it also seemed to be able to be used as a platform. "What the hell did you call me here for?" The crocidile said to Raith, "There's no fight here!" "I need stable trasportation for 3 or 4 heavily injured genins." "Whatever, just don't get a whole bunch of blood on my scales." "Sure," Raith said as he walked over the Daisuke, who was in the worst condition and said to Mai, "You, girl, help me with this one, i need to move him without disturbing his position, you grab his legs."
Flashing a look of distaste, Mai did as she was told. She was sure not to get any blood on her. Still, she didn't want anyone's death on her hands, no matter how she felt about them.

((If you remember, Mai has a serious fear of touching blood. No one know this though. ;p ))
[[oh, Raith is very intuitive, he's learned to read people like books.]] "Get over it kid," Raith said as he and Mai finished putting Daisuke gentally onto the summon's large plated back and Raith started toward Kenji, who he remembered from earlier that day. He said over his houlder to Mai, "There are much worse things than a strangers blood on your hands. When he got to Kenji, he squatted down and looked at him. "Not so smart mouthed after you got your a** handed to you by that weird a** kid. So, can you walk? Or do we have to move you?"
"Well," said Raith as he turned Kenji over to see that he was unconcious. "Looks like i gave you to much credit, couldn't even keep you head above the water." With that, Raith picked him up and brought him over to the summon and placed him on his back. He looked over at Chou and said, "Hey, you, girl, if you can tend to these two while we are heading to the hosiptal, that would be wise." With that, Raith walked toward Shin, wishing for himself not to find the marking he already knew to be on the boy's neck. "Not good," he said as he bent down to pick the Shin up.

Mai stood nearby, still unsure if she was willing to head to the hospital with the odd man. Then again, she'd hate to do funeary rites to someone that she had just met.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:45 am
Though deep in the forest, messengers appeared to all those who had passed the first part of the exam, Rio, Masayuki, Hiyotoshi, and Sabu among them. The handed off a short note. It read:

Please meet in a clearing east of this forest.

It was stamped with the official Konoha seal.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:11 am
Dragon Sneeze
Though deep in the forest, messengers appeared to all those who had passed the first part of the exam, Rio, Masayuki, Hiyotoshi, and Sabu among them. The handed off a short note. It read:

"One step closer," Rio said as he looked at the note. As he tucked the note in his pocket, Reena and Bakuryu landed next to the three. "Don't worry, we're not going to attack or anything, the first trial is over," Bakuryu said. "We just wanted to talk along the way," Reena said as she walked over the Rio and kissed him on the cheek, to which Rio blushed slightly, he wasn't sure about doing that in front of strangers. "So, have you cooled down a bit from the fire?" Bakuryu asked Sabu as they started along their way to the clearing east of the forest. Rio and Reena in the rear, and Sabu and Bakuryu in front. (I suppose Hytoshi can be where he wants.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:37 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"One step closer," Rio said as he looked at the note. As he tucked the note in his pocket, Reena and Bakuryu landed next to the three. "Don't worry, we're not going to attack or anything, the first trial is over," Bakuryu said. "We just wanted to talk along the way," Reena said as she walked over the Rio and kissed him on the cheek, to which Rio blushed slightly, he wasn't sure about doing that in front of strangers. "So, have you cooled down a bit from the fire?" Bakuryu asked Sabu as they started along their way to the clearing east of the forest. Rio and Reena in the rear, and Sabu and Bakuryu in front. (I suppose Hytoshi can be where he wants.)

"I'm fine thanks." Sabu said with a smile.

((As long as he's at the next exam ;p ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:45 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"So," Bakuryu said to Sabu, "How did you make that light to keep me from using my shadow hopper on you guys? That kept you from joining about 4 other chunnins that didn't make it past the first pillar."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:55 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"So," Bakuryu said to Sabu, "How did you make that light to keep me from using my shadow hopper on you guys? That kept you from joining about 4 other chunnins that didn't make it past the first pillar."

Sabu pulled out a kunai. "Simple. You force chakra into the kunai and use it to vibrate the molecules in the metal. The stronger the vibration, the hotter and brighter it gets." Sabu demontrated with the kunai, and the tip glowed briefly.
"If you vibrate to much though, the metal will reach its melting point. Strong shinobi can also use thier chakra to hold the metal together to reach temperatures high above that." He put the kunai away after it had cooled down sufficiently. "The metal conducts heat as well, so you have to have a wrapped handle or train to resist it."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Sabu pulled out a kunai. "Simple. You force chakra into the kunai and use it to vibrate the molecules in the metal. The stronger the vibration, the hotter and brighter it gets." Sabu demontrated with the kunai, and the tip glowed briefly.
"If you vibrate to much though, the metal will reach its melting point. Strong shinobi can also use thier chakra to hold the metal together to reach temperatures high above that." He put the kunai away after it had cooled down sufficiently. "The metal conducts heat as well, so you have to have a wrapped handle or train to resist it."
"Learn something new every day huh?" Bakuryu said, his eyes drifting behind him every so often. "I'll have to try that some time, course i don't think you or i combined could out do my sister in light control and manipulation."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:09 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"Learn something new every day huh?" Bakuryu said, his eyes drifting behind him every so often. "I'll have to try that some time, course i don't think you or i combined could out do my sister in light control and manipulation."

"You're probably right, but the technique is used mostly to help weapons cut, I just justed it for light for lack of anything better." Sabu replied as they neared the clearing.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:15 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"You're probably right, but the technique is used mostly to help weapons cut, I just justed it for light for lack of anything better." Sabu replied as they neared the clearing.
"That's the kind of on the go thinking that gets you made a Jounin. And i've seen what you talking about with the heated up blades cutting faster. It sound very similar to the adept-ninjutsuist we have in the vortex region. They have learned to use charka actual jutsus through weapons, and direct certain elements using those special weapons. It's one of the hardest things to learn to do, and most people do not learn more than 2 closely realted elements, like water and ice, or earth and wood. In the vortex region, we even have adept teams, like the Anbu here, only they rank higher than the Anbu in our land."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:23 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"That's the kind of on the go thinking that gets you made a Jounin. And i've seen what you talking about with the heated up blades cutting faster. It sound very similar to the adept-ninjutsuist we have in the vortex region. They have learned to use charka actual jutsus through weapons, and direct certain elements using those special weapons. It's one of the hardest things to learn to do, and most people do not learn more than 2 closely realted elements, like water and ice, or earth and wood. In the vortex region, we even have adept teams, like the Anbu here, only they rank higher than the Anbu in our land."

"I see. I'd like to see that some day. Sound interesting." Sabu replied. "So, I wonder if Rio is ready to become a Jounin."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:32 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"I see. I'd like to see that some day. Sound interesting." Sabu replied. "So, I wonder if Rio is ready to become a Jounin."
"I might not be the person to ask that, but i know from experience that his power is emense, exspecially physically and charka wise, even with out his tree, his chraka reserves are quite large for someone our age, far larger than mine or Reena's. His father said that he was ready the last time the exam came around, but his training interfered with his time tables, so he missed the exam by about 2 hours. I'm just wondering if he's going to do what i think he is if he passes. I want to be the one to fight him if any of the examiners are to fight you guys, cause i know i can go full out on him were some of the others would refrain. And i would enjoy seeing a match between you and my twin, i think it would be very interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:37 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"I might not be the person to ask that, but i know from experience that his power is emense, exspecially physically and charka wise, even with out his tree, his chraka reserves are quite large for someone our age, far larger than mine or Reena's. His father said that he was ready the last time the exam came around, but his training interfered with his time tables, so he missed the exam by about 2 hours. I'm just wondering if he's going to do what i think he is if he passes. I want to be the one to fight him if any of the examiners are to fight you guys, cause i know i can go full out on him were some of the others would refrain. And i would enjoy seeing a match between you and my twin, i think it would be very interesting."

"Perhaps..." Sabu said slowly. "But there is one thing you should know. I was once a nin hunter for my village. I swore a long time ago that I would never fight someone with my full strength unless I was prepared to kill them. I scare myself sometimes, I'm an average shinobi, but there are times..." He trailed off, but flashed a smile. "I'm sorry. I get lost in thought sometimes."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:54 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"Perhaps..." Sabu said slowly. "But there is one thing you should know. I was once a nin hunter for my village. I swore a long time ago that I would never fight someone with my full strength unless I was prepared to kill them. I scare myself sometimes, I'm an average shinobi, but there are times..." He trailed off, but flashed a smile. "I'm sorry. I get lost in thought sometimes."
"Eh, no problem, it happens," Bakuryu said as they landed in the clearing. "See you in the next parts of the test." He said as he waved at Reena who gave Rio another peck on the cheek before following her twin to walk toward the rest of the examiners.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games