Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flaydra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:09 pm
"Is that what there called? Fish?"

She walked over and sniffed the wiggling creature, it smelt good. She tilted her head to the side and nodded, she should try one. It looked realy good, a bit of saliva dripped from her Maw.

"C-could I realy? It looks good...and i'm starving! Oh...but my gut tells me the pack with be upset because I ran off..."

Her ears pressed against the top of her head and she released a sigh, she felt pathetic. It was actualy sadening.

(Writers block)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:36 pm
'Why would they be mad, you wanted to be independent; that's what every wolf your age wants. They should have known you would run off if they didn't let you go willingly.' He dropped the fish in front of her and watched as she hungrily ripped into it. 'Eat all you want and if you like it I can catch more....' Eiwen dipped into the pool and swam out while she devoured the first fish. He launched himself from a shelf underwater and catch up another fish. He swam back to shore and shook the water from his coat, spraying the she-wolf. 'Sorry for not introducing myself.... um, I'm Eiwen, and you are...?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Flaydra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:41 pm
"Oh, my name is Lecta..."

She finished off the fish and pushed the head into the water, she shook her fur and lapped some of the clear liquid in the river into her mouth. She was thirsty. Raising her head, she eyed the fish in the wolves maw and she stood up, tail straight in the air. And ears perked, the fish was fantastic.

"I would love another fish! It tasted amazing!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:54 pm
Eiwen walked up to Lecta and dropped the fish at her feet. 'Nice to meet you, Lecta....' He sat next to her and watched as she wolfed down the second fish. He started to absently licked his wet paws, the vague taste of fish still lingering in his mouth. ' Personally, I prefer red meat, though with all of the water sources around here it seems that fish is more readily available. He began to study the trees and undergrowth in the surrounding forest, looking for a stay squirrel or rabbit, or else where the other she-wolf was hiding....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:38 pm
meena crouched lower when his gaze fell on her . she started to back a way then stoped thinking that any sudden movment would get her mistaken for somthing other then a wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:55 pm
Spotting the slight movement, Eiwen's gaze rested on the she-wolf. She kept herself hidden pretty well, but his sense of smell was too keen for mistake her for anything other thanwhat she was, fae. The smell was familiar to him and reminded him of the scent of the Change: blood-red rose petals. His vision suddenly blurred and he shook his head as if to clear it of the urge to Change. The effort to hold it back made him light headed and some-what nauseated. His footing faltered and he stumbled a little, but managed to regain his balance. The urge slowly receded and he was able to open his eyes again, he saw the she-wolf more clearly; she must have shifted her position a little, or else his senses had temporarily improved with the proximity of the Change. His green eyes focused on her again and he walked slowly to where she hid in the undergrowth. He could feel her heartbeat quicken as he approached he with dead-on accuracy, behind him he felt Lecta's gaze shift towards him to see what it was he was stalking. 'I know exactly where you are, so don't try to hide it. Come out, now....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Meena flattened her ears and crawled out her belly to the ground. She looked up slowly and her heart nearly stopped he did look like Kiros. But he seemed a little more gentler for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:46 pm
Eiwen watched as the young female flattened herself to the ground and crawled out from the undergrowth. He looked into her eyes and saw a hint of fear there, but more interestingly was the curiousity he found there. He growled softly and stepped back so that she could stand up. 'Why do you look at me like that?' He turned his head and squinted down his white muzzle at her reproachfully. His dark coat shimmered in the dappled sunlight, and the white tip of his tail resumed its rhythmic swishing back and forth like a flag in a soft wind....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:59 pm
Meena slowly stood up and said"you look like Kiros
"she whined. Flattening her ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:40 am
Eiwen cocked his head and flicked his ears, 'Kiros? I've never met him before...' He turned away from the she-wolf. Obviously she was just curious, so there was no point in threatening her. He wandered back to where Lecta had sat watching the confrontation. He lay down next to her in the shade of the trees and heaved a heavy sigh. He was still tired from his journey through the mountains, so he thought he deserved a good rest now. If there was another she-wolf here, she could keep Lecta company for a while. He shut his eyes and drifted into a somewhat fitful sleep. Since he'd proven he was at least somewhat a friend, perhaps Letca would stay nearby while he slept for a while....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Meena stared at him the layed down and growled under her breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 pm
Eiwen's ears flicked as her heard the low growl. He lifted his upper lip, baring his fangs as he said 'What's your problem, mutt?' He opened one eye and looked at Meena. Aparently she didn't much care for him, so be it.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:15 pm
Nightmare finally arrived but felt nervous around the waterfall.. nightmare sat near the shadows looking at everyone that passed her by.. she couldn't careless what they thought of her, she yawned and sleep took her by surprise..ZzZzZz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:30 pm
"I'm not a mutt" she barked. "But you look like practice" she stood up and walked to him and nibbled his ear.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:36 pm
Eiwen shook his head and whined from the n**. He looked up, perhaps she wasn't so bad after all. 'Then what are you, may I ask girlie?' He waved his tail and grinned, trying to get her to loosen up a bit and indulge his question.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games