Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:48 pm
Sylfer
Pish I already saw the ep the minute it came out I was all downloading it ;D

I'm too lazy to download 'em... I just wait to get 'em off my bf or later when I get tired of waiting for that I'll get 'em myself.

I just usually read the manga.

oooh... I got a pink giftbox while editing this...

anyways, headed off to play Lineage 2 since it seems everyone's leaving anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:20 pm
Shini ur almost never on MSN crying  

Keruza

Junsei Zaigou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:30 pm
Sylfer
Pish I already saw the ep the minute it came out I was all downloading it ;D
Uh huh.... Well I wouldve but my computer had some viruses and was in the shop for a long time. So stop braggin yah jerk!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:11 pm
Someone Please Donate I am broke I need some GOLD damn I am a broke son of a Broklyn Bridge,Any Donation would be greatly appreaciated Thanks You For Yout Time I Know Your Time Is Precious As All Of Us But Please Donate biggrin

If You Do Then This Guy Will Become Your BodyGuard

Golden Ozaru Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

saiyancj2

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:21 pm
saiyancj2
Someone Please Donate I am broke I need some GOLD damn I am a broke son of a Broklyn Bridge,Any Donation would be greatly appreaciated Thanks You For Yout Time I Know Your Time Is Precious As All Of Us But Please Donate biggrin

If You Do Then This Guy Will Become Your BodyGuard

Golden Ozaru Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls dont beg in here  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:30 pm
alright I wont beg It sounded like I was but I was just asking like an actor using feeling and emotion don't think I am pety.Because thats the last thing I am,in fact you must not have much to do If you resort to saying things about someone asking for gold even though you didn't I am just saying so that you and others know what I mean stressed  

saiyancj2

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:34 pm
ok...... that paragraph was really weirdly worded and confused me but tell me how u were not begging and don't mess with me I am a crew member of this guild. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:37 pm
K4kashi
ok...... that paragraph was really weirdly worded and confused me but tell me how u were not begging and don't mess with me I am a crew member of this guild. stare

I agree.... You were begging and that second post just tried to make the person who was trying to stop you A.K.A K4kashi look like the bad guy. But it didnt work very well...  

Junsei Zaigou

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:43 pm
saiyancj2
alright I wont beg It sounded like I was but I was just asking like an actor using feeling and emotion don't think I am pety.Because thats the last thing I am,in fact you must not have much to do If you resort to saying things about someone asking for gold even though you didn't I am just saying so that you and others know what I mean stressed

I hate you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:44 pm
*poofs in, looking around* Anooo... konnichiwa? ^^  

Camui
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:44 pm
Sylfer
saiyancj2

I hate you.

Sylfer doesnt seem to happy  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:46 pm
K4kashi
Sylfer
saiyancj2

I hate you.

I hate the following.
noobs
beggers
leechers
and begging leeching noobs.

He fell into all categories.  

Analog Boy
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:48 pm
Sylfer
K4kashi
Sylfer
saiyancj2

I hate you.

I hate the following.
noobs
beggers
leechers

I don't mind noobs I mean we were all noobs once but I hate the rest but I dont count questing or wishlists as begging (cause u just hope people will see it and maybe give u something but u arnt asking)

but yeah he begged  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:53 pm
K4kashi
Sylfer
K4kashi
Sylfer
saiyancj2

I hate you.

I hate the following.
noobs
beggers
leechers

I don't mind noobs I mean we were all noobs once but I hate the rest but I dont count questing or wishlists as begging (cause u just hope people will see it and maybe give u something but u arnt asking)

but yeah he begged

Quests and wishlists arent begging, goign into a post that does not pertain to it is spam, and begging.  

Analog Boy
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:53 pm
Sylfer
K4kashi
Sylfer
K4kashi
Sylfer
saiyancj2

I hate you.

I hate the following.
noobs
beggers
leechers

but yeah he begged

Quests and wishlists arent begging, goign into a post that does not pertain to it is spam, and begging.

exactly  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games