Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:49 pm
Wow. Way to be a jerk about it. I was simply stating that I had it. That's what this thread is for, discussion about video games, and I was taking what you had asked and using it as a platform to discuss the game.

I don't believe Dark Forces can be run on DOS. WHICH I ALSO HAVE.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:55 pm
Way to blow something way out of proportion. I'm sorry if I offended you, but it wasn't what I was asking :/  

Rendin Verta

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:49 pm
Carthson: Have you tried http://www.dosbox.com/ out?

A friend recommended it to me after I told her that I obtained the original Rebel Assault for PC. Assuming you haven't tried it allready, try it out and see if it helps. That being said, I'll give it a whirl in a bit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:18 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Carthson: Have you tried http://www.dosbox.com/ out?

A friend recommended it to me after I told her that I obtained the original Rebel Assault for PC. Assuming you haven't tried it allready, try it out and see if it helps. That being said, I'll give it a whirl in a bit. 3nodding

Ah, thank you very much. I haven't tried it yet but it's a start biggrin  

Rendin Verta

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 pm
At the very least, I hope you got something out of it. 3nodding I also had trouble running the original Doom on here, so I hope that'll remedy it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:33 pm
Celestia Whitesword
At the very least, I hope you got something out of it. 3nodding I also had trouble running the original Doom on here, so I hope that'll remedy it.

heheh.. Me too. For the original doom, can't you just buy the special edition they released a few years ago? Or if you own an xbox 360, it can be bought off the marketplace biggrin  

Rendin Verta

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:48 pm
Alas, no 360 here. Been on the fence in respect to obtaining one, partly due to backwards compatibility issues. If I can't play the KotORs on it, then all it is for me is a fancy paperweight. ._.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:22 pm
If you want to play the original Dooms, download them from Bitlord. As a matter of fact, you can download pretty much any game. Just make sure you're positive it's the real deal. Read the description and comments. If there's nothing good there, leave it alone. Download bitlord, then, go to torrent-finder.com and search your game. I got KOTOR 2 from there. KOTOR 1 rocks, it's so much better.  

Besuliik Deakin

Black Baoz

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Just got word of a Force Unleashed MMO from E3... Well I think that covers
Force Unleashed on every live consoul...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:50 pm
I'd rather have that KOTOR MMO I heard about some time ago.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Alas, no 360 here. Been on the fence in respect to obtaining one, partly due to backwards compatibility issues. If I can't play the KotORs on it, then all it is for me is a fancy paperweight. ._.

aye, of course both KoToRs are backwards compatible! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:00 pm
You mean forwards compatable?  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:49 pm
You both mean, reverse compatible. Backwards, reverse, same thing really.

I second Sayla's post. KOTOR rocks, and an MMO should be great. Let's just pray it doesn't fall into the hands of SOE, aye Carth?

Speaking of The Force Unleashed... does anyone know the difference between each platform? I watched a video on youtube, and, the creators said each platform had unique differences.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 pm
Sayla-girl: You know what I mean razz

Deakin: I dunno mate. Only time will tell.  

Rendin Verta

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:59 pm
Call Of Duty: the 501st  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games