Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:37 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
"Is there still any free willed Dragons in theese lands?" she asked Shaden*
yes very rare to be seen though they hide where mortals cannot dwell *replying to Logen* but if you know the right places to hang out they'll come!  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:39 pm
" dragon are my kins, thats why im half dragon/human, he said" " i can get us dragons without hunting them"  

Okahiki

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:39 pm
hmm how much is one of these things*looks for a stable maneger but finds none*well i am sure he wont mind if i leave some money*grabs a horse and drops money on counter*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 pm
MysteryAnime
" dragon are my kins, thats why im half dragon/human, he said" " i can get us dragons without hunting them"
sry dracomancer i didn't know you coulda told me that before i was ready to slice someone =)  

Shadens_inferno

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:40 pm
lupinewarrior
hmm how much is one of these things*looks for a stable maneger but finds none*well i am sure he wont mind if i leave some money*grabs a horse and drops money on counter*

Runs up and takes the money. "What they don't know won't hurt them," he said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 pm
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior

Runs up and takes the money. "What they don't know won't hurt them," he said, grinning.

*grins back* good idea
now whats all this about dragons *walks up with a puzzeled look on his face*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime
sry dracomancer i didn't know you coulda told me that before i was ready to slice someone =)

*become lightly angry* "bah, in a discrete way" "want dragons or not, he says"  
Repressed Memories
lupinewarrior

they'll know you can't see them until you've ascended! because they are spirits!  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:43 pm
MysteryAnime
Shadens_inferno
MysteryAnime

*become lightly angry* "bah, in a discrete way" "want dragons or not, he says"
i will not hurt your feelings so not right now I'm sry if i disturbed your kin! =(  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:44 pm
*she says, in a overenthusiastic tone* " ohh? thats nice, where can i find one?, i have allways wanted to talk with one, becouse it was a dragon who saved me in my first years in this place, she vanished as if she never had been there when i went out to find her to thank her, ..." * as she ended the last sentence she asked in a happy tone * " Could you please take me to one? though i dont want to keep you guys waiting, i would wait if i must to after this is done, becouse i am in debt to a dragon, and i have to pay it back,!  

Wacram Glaziuz

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:45 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*she says, in a overenthusiastic tone* " ohh? thats nice, where can i find one?, i have allways wanted to talk with one, becouse it was a dragon who saved me in my first years in this place, she vanished as if she never had been there when i went out to find her to thank her, ..." * as she ended the last sentence she asked in a happy tone * " Could you please take me to one? though i dont want to keep you guys waiting, i would wait if i must to after this is done, becouse i am in debt to a dragon, and i have to pay it back,!
if you want communication plz speak to our dragon kinned friend *no offense in words*  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:46 pm
"if it for the ladies i call them", stand back as he called. *drags out an ancient dragon flute in perfect condition* *Plays a soft melody of the dragons in different musical tones to indicate the call and the number of people ridng*

3 dragons appeared in a flash  

Okahiki

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:48 pm
MysteryAnime
"if it for the ladies i call them", stand back as he called. *drags out an ancient dragon flute in perfect condition* *Plays a soft melody of the dragons in different musical tones to indicate the call and the number of people ridng*

3 dragons appeared in a flash
hmm i wonder is it wild or tamed dragons you can call?  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:49 pm
"Hello there, gentle creatures," he said, slowly approaching them.  

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:51 pm
Repressed Memories
"Hello there, gentle creatures," he said, slowly approaching them.

well i guess we dont need these horses any more*turns full wolf and pads up to dragons**growls a sound that could pass as a wow*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games