Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Tomoe looks at her sister. "Hey! I'm not helpless!" she said.

Ikasu laughed slighlty. "Oh.... that's because I want her... not other helpless creature," another shout of "hey!" can be heard from Tomoe. he grinned widely. "If you come quietly, I wont harm any of your little friends..." he said to Tomoe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:47 pm
"nope im not letting her go" she stood in front of tomoe "hurry and get out of here" she said in her mind "teleport or something just go"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Tomoe frowns slighlty. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere! I'm tired of people always being around to save my skin! I'm staying here as well!" she said sternly.

Ikasu laughed. "Aw... little kitty acting brave? Foolish little girl..." he said, grinning like a mad man.

"I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL!" she yelled as she pounced on him.

Ikasu easily avoided his attack and laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:53 pm
"tomoe" she said running towards her, she helped her up "hes smater than that remember" she sighs rolling her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Tomoe got up and nodded. "Yeah... I noticed...." she said as she ran toward Ikasu again.

Ikasu holded her blade with one hand. "We could do this all night, if you want to..." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:02 pm
Esuna sees him and holds her staff at ready, pointing at him. "You will have to go through us...." she says, and she casts a spell, yelling " CRISTAL ENTRAPTMENT!", trying to capture Ikasu, but failing to do so. "Stay.. still.. pervert!" she yells, sending wave after wave after him.

Juno runs to Tomoe, brandishing his whip. "I suggest that you remember lesson 2 that i teached youis to NEVER run at your enemy by pouncing... it's really something that Neko-jinns have trouble with coping.." he tells her, giving her a helping hand to come up. "Now... forget about that, and let's give this man what he really wants..." he says, and his whip unfurls, swirling around.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:05 pm
she looks at tomoe "careful" she said then looked at Ikasu "are you crazy?" she asked smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Ikasu rubbed his chin and grinned softly. "Hm.... not quite." he said, as he launched himself forward toward Bella.

Tomoe stands up feeling a bit ashamed. "S-sorry...." Tomoe said as she got a hold of her sword again. "Bella!" she said as she ran toward her aid.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:16 pm
"You know, my friend... demons like you should get on and not stalk innocent girls for a hobby... if you are looking for her..." Juno says, and closes his eyes, feeling a coursing power through his veins. This causes his whip to catch flame, lighting up the forest in a crackling fire-glow. "Demons are weak to this kind of whip..." he thinks, and lashes right at Ikasu's chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:19 pm
Ikasu dodged the whip, but he got burn in the left arm. "ARGH!" he shouted as he turned aorund to glare at Juno. "You will regret this..." he said darkly, not grinning like a mad man anymore. His hands turn into long, black claws and runs toward Juno, aiming at his head.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Esuna whirls her Staff at him and yells another crystal entrapment spell, missing at his quick way. "Damnit... stupid Demon! Stay... STILL!" she yells, each spell going faster against Ikasu.

"Carefull there, Bella, he is quick!" Juno yells at her, and with his other free hand, takes his sword and tries to parry him, knowing that lashing with a whip does make you left over with a empty defense  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm
Ikasu parries with him, aiming to break his Katana with his bare hands. "I'm going to kill you... and I'm taking little beauty with me," he said grinning.

Tomoe glares at him. "Stop calling me little!" she says as she runs toward him and parries with him as well.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Both Juno and Tomoe are holding their katanas at his bare hands, their strenghts solely pushed to their limits by his own. "Rrgh..you're .. not ... going.. to... Get a job as a jouster instead!" Juno yells, sweating a bit. "Damnit... he's really powerfull..." he thinks to himself.

"Perfect chance to attack Ikasu now... " Esuna thinks, and aims at him with her wand as a sniper rifle. She does a hand movement with it, and soflty says "Crystal... Break In...", the spell goes out, and a small band forms around Ikasu, with a small noise ping revealing that in a few seconds, Ikasu's body will be converted to pure Crystals inside-out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:47 pm
she jumped on Ikasus back "stop hitting on my sister you little creep" she said clawing at his eyes  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 pm
Esuna concentrates her powers on the band. "Don't move... and it's going to be alright.." she thinks, gripping the wand hard.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games