Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm

he sits there still drinking from his bottle, he looked at it and smiled "well" he said "i guess i can still drink at least" he lays back on the sub feeling the cool metal and relaxinig.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm

she stretches once she out of the sub "fresh air" she said taking a deep breath

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:18 pm

noticing her he quickly stood up and looked away taking another drink. as he started down the ship onto the docks inquiring about a place to spend the night.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm

she smiled wearing her tight short clothes, teasing him, she walks up to him "so, where is the crew staying?" she asked stepping up in front of him, stopping him in his tracks

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:26 pm

Amanda walks outside and looks at them. "Hey there," looks at her sister and notices what she's wearing and grins. "You're evil... this is sure to get him..." she whispers to her and laughs softly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:30 pm

vasily is a bit surprised to see her step in front of him he was about to say something when he suddenly took in what she was wearing, as he stared at her and marveeld at how much skin she was showinig and still being classified as dressed he felt himself become very horny. he stared at her a moment more before taking a very large drink and forcing his eyes to her face "wha oh yes ahem well anywhere they want to actually it dosent matter. i just feel like sleepinig in a real bed so i got myself a room for the night." he said smiling his eyes drifting downward.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:33 pm

she smiled stepping closer to him "oh i see" she said watching his eyes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:33 pm

Amanda couldn't help but to laugh. "You got him now sis..."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:36 pm

he felt his body betray him as he started to get aroused looking at her, his body screaming at him to make a move on her. "ummmm" he mumbled then took a very large drink finishing off the bottle "uh yea listen in just gonna go get a drink at the bar" he said tryinig to step around her.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:39 pm

she grabbed his arm gently "no, stay" she whispered stepping closer so their bodies touched

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Amanda crosses her arms and watches them. "I've already won this bet..." she says in a sing song voice as she leaves them alone.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm

he looked at her his eyes drifting down to where her breassts were pressing against his chest, "ummm" he says softly. he really wanted to win this bet againist amanda, but here april was looking hotter than ever standing right in front of him activly coming on to him. he stands there unable to move looking at her feeling her hand on his arm. he softly mumbles something about getting a drink.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm

"drink later" she whispered moving her hand up his arms slowly "play now" she whispered smiling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:04 pm

he looked at her unable to do anything but feel her hand move up his arm..."but....bet..amanda....40 dollars....24...hours..." he looks at her and what she is wearing his brain not making many cohearent thoughts anymore.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:06 pm

she looks at him "but...i want to play" she said her hands on his chest, she lightly moved them up and down "please" she pleaded
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games