Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:37 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she growls "stop this please just give me the damn note" tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to fight the anger rising deep within her
frankie laughs in a cat like voice
is it a love note?
her claws grew out "no its not now please" she yelled "for the love of.....its a map" she screamed "i need it now give it"
he talks in a small childs voice
oooh i love maps there fun cus they take you too cool places..fine ill give it back but under one condition
her claws go back to normal and she calms down a bit "what? what is it you wish?" she asked crossing her arms
you come visit me in tyros and meet my mom and dad
a rock moves on the ceiling and a ball of web drops down from a web string
she looks at the ball of web "um.....alright" she takes the ball "why do you want me to visit them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Only if you can Turn back time..But you cant so...Ill just Live in Pain" She open's her eye's The Light from the Moon make's them Shine and a Tear slids down her Face The Soul Collecter drops another Soul in her

tal wipes the tear away
kat i mean like any thing i could to to make you happy
She smiles a little "You can keep me company if you want, I guess..." She looks at The Snake leaveing again and she sighs
sure kat
tal lays down next to her and stars holding his head up with his paw pads

She looks at him "What? Why are you stareing at me?" she has a confused look on her Face
sorry i was just thinking about my dad in tyros
tal looks up at the stars  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
her claws grew out "no its not now please" she yelled "for the love of.....its a map" she screamed "i need it now give it"
oooh i love maps there fun cus they take you too cool places..fine ill give it back but under one condition
her claws go back to normal and she calms down a bit "what? what is it you wish?" she asked crossing her arms
she looks at the ball of web "um.....alright" she takes the ball "why do you want me to visit them?"
he talks in the voice of a teenager
cus your nice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:39 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Only if you can Turn back time..But you cant so...Ill just Live in Pain" She open's her eye's The Light from the Moon make's them Shine and a Tear slids down her Face The Soul Collecter drops another Soul in her

tal wipes the tear away
kat i mean like any thing i could to to make you happy
She smiles a little "You can keep me company if you want, I guess..." She looks at The Snake leaveing again and she sighs
sure kat

She looks at him "What? Why are you stareing at me?" she has a confused look on her Face

"Do I look like your Dad or somthing?" She asked kinda freaked out now  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cus your nice
"umm alright then" she breaks open the web and takes out the map, she hides it in her pocket, she felt the watch and takes it out, she stares at it before putting it away, she sighs "when shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
sure kat

no but you look familer...i think i saw you back when i was a slave at the age of 4  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cus your nice
"umm alright then" she breaks open the web and takes out the map, she hides it in her pocket, she felt the watch and takes it out, she stares at it before putting it away, she sighs "when shall we go?"
when you want to and tal is free to go it would be wrong to go with out him he misses his dad and sis back in tyros  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:43 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
sure kat

no but you look familer...i think i saw you back when i was a slave at the age of 4

"Well, Im not sure How long ago it Was when I died but, I was always with your Grandfather" She looks up at the sky now  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Well, Im not sure How long ago it Was when I died but, I was always with your Grandfather" She looks up at the sky now
did you like him or something?
tal stares at a group of stars above the moon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cus your nice
when you want to and tal is free to go it would be wrong to go with out him he misses his dad and sis back in tyros
she looked at the spider "Fine" she said then thought for a moment "it doesnt matter when" she takes out the map and looks at it, "looks like it will have to wait" she thought then puts it away "might as well go tell him, i wont leave promise"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:47 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"He was My Partner, He was My friend...Or so I thought, The War against The Dark one Had just begun, But He Betrayed us all, He left me To Die alone...Thats Basically it"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"He was My Partner, He was My friend...Or so I thought, The War against The Dark one Had just begun, But He Betrayed us all, He left me To Die alone...Thats Basically it"
you mean he was your mate?
tal looked over at her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cus your nice
she looked at the spider "Fine" she said then thought for a moment "it doesnt matter when" she takes out the map and looks at it, "looks like it will have to wait" she thought then puts it away "might as well go tell him, i wont leave promise"
frankie droped down into the water fall cave and purred  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
cus your nice
frankie droped down into the water fall cave and purred
she petts frankie "ill be here" she said and sat down on the edge looking out  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:53 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

you mean he was your mate?
tal looked over at her
She looks at Him shocked "WHAT THE! HOW DID YOU GET THAT OUT OF WHAT I SAID! and No!" She starts Lauphing "OMG"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games