Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm
notingles-do-po
"why do you think i'm in the dessert? no... i didnt hurt anything... unless there was life in the *salty dessert*"
edie sighed a silent sigh, then nodded. after a moment, he suddenly thought of something spectacular (to him). will you help me train? i meen..i cant really control my powers well..except for talking thourgh my mind of course...  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm
Ria was suprised, seeing a hand float by and grab her by the shirt. as soon as Sarah let go, ria smiled. "Im Ria..." she said nervously. "do you know Racy? im her cousin. its nice to meet you, Sarah."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm
"if you can handle the energy..." ed said, geting up a bit "i could help you by tomorrow..." he said, before passing out  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm
After listening to Ria's reply Sarah thought about the name for several minutes " Hmm.... doesn't ring a bell..." ((nice to be in a RP that doesn't have a post length requirement, although it made me RP better))  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:32 pm
notingles-do-po
"if you can handle the energy..." ed said, geting up a bit "i could help you by tomorrow..." he said, before passing out
Eddie jumped up in suprise, seeing Ed pass out. eddie just sighed in disapointment, and tried to work on teleportaion again. he wanted to teleport himslef and Ed back to Racy and Nate. this time, he actually succeeded! after he laid Ed on the grass under a tree, he waited with Racy and Nate.
racy was suprised to see Ed again, after such a long while. so was Nate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm
knnytte of terror
After listening to Ria's reply Sarah thought about the name for several minutes " Hmm.... doesn't ring a bell..." ((nice to be in a RP that doesn't have a post length requirement, although it made me RP better))
((oh ya.. right...n_n))
Ria remeber what Ryoiji had sed the day before. "YOUR GONNA MARRY RYOIJI?!?" she said in excitement, remebering "Sarah". "CONGRATULATIONS!!" ((this is the right sarah...right?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:34 pm
Sarah saw a bright flash then ran under the tree and saw ed and poked him in the head gently and repeatedly " what happened to him? maybe we should pick him up and set him down in his bed..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm
"waffles..." Ed said in his sleep "waffles, stop thowing butter at me.." he said, turning around, snoring (wrong sarah)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm
angel_eyes200
knnytte of terror
((oh ya.. right...n_n))
Ria remeber what Ryoiji had sed the day before. "YOUR GONNA MARRY RYOIJI?!?" she said in excitement, remebering "Sarah". "CONGRATULATIONS!!" ((this is the right sarah...right?))

(( no, i don't think so... unless i unconsciously RP'ed i removed the picture from my signature sweatdrop so maybe you should check the first pages and see))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm
knnytte of terror
Sarah saw a bright flash then ran under the tree and saw ed and poked him in the head gently and repeatedly " what happened to him? maybe we should pick him up and set him down in his bed..."
ria followed Sarah, seeing another unfamiliar face.
eddie sent a message through his mind to Sarah. he passed out, training in the dessert.
racy and nate were still kinda in shock.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:39 pm
(oh...aww. wrong sarah...i feel stupid. >.<))
((i g2g guys! gonna go to the mall. catch up later, k?))
bye!
*hehe waffles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm
Sarah jumped back as the words flashed through her mind " GAHH! who are you????? is this my conscience speaking?" She looked around to see if anyone was around " Maybe i should sto- wait, i don't do anything that hurts my brain..." Sarah pounded her head as if trying to get water out of her ear and continued to talk " Maybe a talking bug entered my brain when i forgot to release my energy.."  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji laughs, "We're good, thanks!"
Izara looks at Eddie staring staring at the grass. She walks over to him then puts her hands on her hips and transports a thought into his head. Are you okay?
he quits staring at the grass and looks up at Izara. he nods. he isnt talking cuz...well, he isnt that comfterble yet. he smiles a fake smile, for her to stop worrying about him. he didnt want anyone to worry.

Izara scoffs. How dumb does he think she is? She is a master at reading emotions. Plus, she has the mind power to make sure its true. She juts out her hip and narrows her eyes. When she finally speaks aloud, it's like wind grazing the grass. "What's wrong?"
he was fascinated by hearing her voice for the first time. he shakes his head. he thinks in his head, im fine... he smiles softly

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.
his heart started beating faster, and faster. he turned around, leaning against the tree, trying not to show Izara.

Izara looks at him, cocking an eyebrow. Eddie. . .?  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 pm
Tora understands Ria and just sits there waiting. 'why...what is with them...i can do this...why do they want to help? what is their pay they want?' Tora's ears go low as her hands start shaking uncontrolably.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm
knnytte of terror
Sarah jumped back as the words flashed through her mind " GAHH! who are you????? is this my conscience speaking?" She looked around to see if anyone was around " Maybe i should sto- wait, i don't do anything that hurts my brain..." Sarah pounded her head as if trying to get water out of her ear and continued to talk " Maybe a talking bug entered my brain when i forgot to release my energy.."
ria was worried. "what are you talking about?" she wondered, trying not to be rude.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games