Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

Izara scoffs. How dumb does he think she is? She is a master at reading emotions. Plus, she has the mind power to make sure its true. She juts out her hip and narrows her eyes. When she finally speaks aloud, it's like wind grazing the grass. "What's wrong?"
he was fascinated by hearing her voice for the first time. he shakes his head. he thinks in his head, im fine... he smiles softly

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.
his heart started beating faster, and faster. he turned around, leaning against the tree, trying not to show Izara.

Izara looks at him, cocking an eyebrow. Eddie. . .?

he hesitated to look back, but he did with an odd fake smile. as soon as he turned back tot he tree, he collapsed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:38 pm
"not the mind..." ed muttered in his sleep again... it was surprizing how convenient were his ramblings while dreaming  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora understands Ria and just sits there waiting. 'why...what is with them...i can do this...why do they want to help? what is their pay they want?' Tora's ears go low as her hands start shaking uncontrolably.
Ria read her mind. "i dont want anything. i just want to help.i feel terrible if i see someone that i know i can help and i dont. please."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 pm
notingles-do-po
"not the mind..." ed muttered in his sleep again... it was surprizing how convenient were his ramblings while dreaming
racy knelt down by him. "hes dreaming...about waffles? in his mind..?" she wondered, remebering how mature Ed was the last time she saw him. "waffles..." she looked back at nate and he shrugged.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 pm
"mmm... Blair... what are you doin withthat butter? ah... dont grab it there dear... its a pit of... [cencored the other 9 paragraphs]"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm
notingles-do-po
"mmm... Blair... what are you doin withthat butter? ah... dont grab it there dear... its a pit of... [cencored the other 9 paragraphs]"
racy was speechless. 0.0 "wow... i thought i knew Ed.."
nate nodded, not know whta to say.
Racy didnt know Ed at all actually, she didnt know that he had gotten stronger in the past few months. she put a forcefield round Ed, taking him to his soft dorm bed. nate just followed, kinda bored.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"15..And don't get any funny ideas Nate." shun said warningly, knowing him.
Kiki blinked and blushed softly at the compliment, looking down at the grass.

nate laughed, scoffing, going "psshh, me! what would i do to you little sister?" then he turned his head, staring into mid air. "wait, what would i do..." then he turned back to shun. "okay, okay, i know what you mean. i wont do any of that to your sister.." then he turned again. "or would i..?" he was confusing himself.

:You better not." Shun said as she hugged Kiki then grinned. "Otherwise you will be severely hurt."
"okay okay..." then he turned around mumbling to himself. "but i doubt that you can really hurt me..." then he gave challenging grin.

"Can too." Shun said, hearing him and grinned back.
"Shu-kun is strong Nate. Don't underestimate him"

"ha, i remeber a few months ago, he coulnt beat Eddie. or Racy. what makes him think that he can beat me?" he challenged.

"Just a feeling." Kiki said as she smiled. "I think Shu-kun is stronger now.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

:You better not." Shun said as she hugged Kiki then grinned. "Otherwise you will be severely hurt."
"okay okay..." then he turned around mumbling to himself. "but i doubt that you can really hurt me..." then he gave challenging grin.

"ha, i remeber a few months ago, he coulnt beat Eddie. or Racy. what makes him think that he can beat me?" he challenged.

"that may be an opinion." he said smoothly, "wanna find out my opinion? lets fight" he called out to shun over the shoulder as he walked furthing into the feild  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:59 pm
ed woke up in the middle of the trip, his energy started to pour out of his body again, the sub-councious level paraleled far beyond theirs, he then looked around "ok?... whats happening?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"that may be an opinion." he said smoothly, "wanna find out my opinion? lets fight" he called out to shun over the shoulder as he walked furthing into the feild

Sounds good to me." Shun said as he let fo of Kiki and followed Nate.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm
notingles-do-po
ed woke up in the middle of the trip, his energy started to pour out of his body again, the sub-councious level paraleled far beyond theirs, he then looked around "ok?... whats happening?"
nate answered for racy. "your in a floating bubble to you Dorm."
racy corrected, "it technally a force felid..."
nate rolled his eyes. "what ever..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:05 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

nate turned, finding a comfterble spot in the feild, and got into a loose stance. "gonna go easy on you in the beginning. just in case." he teased.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:09 pm
"in any case... could you let me go? i'm not cripled to the point of not being able to walk..." Ed said, touching the field a bit  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:13 pm
notingles-do-po
"in any case... could you let me go? i'm not cripled to the point of not being able to walk..." Ed said, touching the field a bit
Racy cleared the force feild, hoping to see him fall on the floor. those things amused her.
nate shrugged. "soooo boredd..." soon, he ditched to go fight with shun.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:14 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

nate turned, finding a comfterble spot in the feild, and got into a loose stance. "gonna go easy on you in the beginning. just in case." he teased.

Shun smiled as he got into position. "Do whatever you want Nate."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games