Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:16 pm
ED floated in the air "please... i wont fall in those tricks anymore..." he said, puting his feet on the floor, without the force field, his power could be felt completelly, blocking any other in a range of 500 feet  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:16 pm
Tora pauses for a moment scared, she closes her eyes takeing a deep breath. letting it out 'i guess i need to watch what i think'  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Just a feeling." Kiki said as she smiled. "I think Shu-kun is stronger now.

"that may be an opinion." he said smoothly, "wanna find out my opinion? lets fight" he called out to shun over the shoulder as he walked furthing into the feild

Sounds good to me." Shun said as he let fo of Kiki and followed Nate.

nate turned, finding a comfterble spot in the feild, and got into a loose stance. "gonna go easy on you in the beginning. just in case." he teased.

Shun smiled as he got into position. "Do whatever you want Nate."
Nate, had a small trick up his sleeve, hoping to use it later on. but for now, he just ran to shun, getting close and kicked shun's feet off the floor, making him fall flat on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:18 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora pauses for a moment scared, she closes her eyes takeing a deep breath. letting it out 'i guess i need to watch what i think'
ria widened her eyes. "im sorry, i- i didnt mean to..im sorry for being rude..i wont do it again." ria gasped.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:20 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Just a feeling." Kiki said as she smiled. "I think Shu-kun is stronger now.

"that may be an opinion." he said smoothly, "wanna find out my opinion? lets fight" he called out to shun over the shoulder as he walked furthing into the feild

nate turned, finding a comfterble spot in the feild, and got into a loose stance. "gonna go easy on you in the beginning. just in case." he teased.

Nate, had a small trick up his sleeve, hoping to use it later on. but for now, he just ran to shun, getting close and kicked shun's feet off the floor, making him fall flat on his back.

Shun let Nate sweep him then placed his hands on the ground and jumped up then kicked him straight in the stomach and then kneed him in his blind spot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:20 pm
notingles-do-po
ED floated in the air "please... i wont fall in those tricks anymore..." he said, puting his feet on the floor, without the force field, his power could be felt completelly, blocking any other in a range of 500 feet
racy mumbled under her breath. "dammit.." then she just shrugged, not amused by his gloating.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 pm
"in any case... weres that guy? eddy? he asked to train with me." Ed said, looking around  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:23 pm
"it's okay..." Tora's hands still trimble "so...you can heal my hands?"  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Shun let Nate sweep him then placed his hands on the ground and jumped up then kicked him straight in the stomach and then kneed him in his blind spot.
nate saw that comming, and jumped over shun right before he got hit. nate kicked shun's head while in the air, and jumped somewhere further from shun.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 pm
notingles-do-po
"in any case... weres that guy? eddy? he asked to train with me." Ed said, looking around
racy gasped and looked around for eddie. "i-i havent seen him since..." she tried to thinnk back. "HE PASSED OUT TOO!! GAAHHH DAMMIT!" she ran back to the tree, and knelt down by eddie, bringing Ed with her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:28 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

nate saw that comming, and jumped over shun right before he got hit. nate kicked shun's head while in the air, and jumped somewhere further from shun.

Shun dodged by a split hair of a second then stood up straight and got into a stance. He smiled at Nate then waited for his next move.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm
"with an teleportation? just how weak is he?" ed asked, lifting Eddy by the head with his hand, leaving him on his feet, he sent a bit of energy to keep Eddy standing  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:32 pm
red 14 the sniper
"it's okay..." Tora's hands still trimble "so...you can heal my hands?"
Ria thought about that and suprisingly replied, "yes, yes i can!" she gently took Tora's hand and a bright pink glow came from her hands to Tora's. suddenly, all the pain left, and so did the wound. Ria felt a bit dizzy, but happy she could help. the healing drain most of her energy with a big wound like Tora's.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:34 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Shun dodged by a split hair of a second then stood up straight and got into a stance. He smiled at Nate then waited for his next move.
nate chuckled, getting a bit anxious to hit him. nate closed his eyes and disappeard into mid air. after a few seconds, shun felt a sharp pain in his chest. then nate reapeared. "hahaha" he laughed appreciateively.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 pm
notingles-do-po
"with an teleportation? just how weak is he?" ed asked, lifting Eddy by the head with his hand, leaving him on his feet, he sent a bit of energy to keep Eddy standing
racy searched eddie's mind with a bit of her power. "it wasnt because of the telportation." racy giggled a sweet laugh and thought sweetly in her mind, he has a little crush, and coulnt handle the feeling..  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games