Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Tora nods to her "thank you Ria - Senpai" Tora's other hand still trimbles uncontrolably but Tora if fine with that. standing up holding a hand out to help Ria up "if you need to sleep, you can use my bed" her ears dance scaning the area for anything off "i know it sounds weird but i don't sleep much so my bed should be good an clean sense i changed the sheets yesterday and havn't slept in it yet..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:38 pm
"so, what was it?" Ed asked, generating an small eletric bolt to wake Eddy up  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:41 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora nods to her "thank you Ria - Senpai" Tora's other hand still trimbles uncontrolably but Tora if fine with that. standing up holding a hand out to help Ria up "if you need to sleep, you can use my bed" her ears dance scaning the area for anything off "i know it sounds weird but i don't sleep much so my bed should be good an clean sense i changed the sheets yesterday and havn't slept in it yet..."
Rai nodded, not really paying attention to thw whole sheet thing, and just plopped onto the bed, tired. "thank you, Tora."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:42 pm
notingles-do-po
"so, what was it?" Ed asked, generating an small eletric bolt to wake Eddy up
"Love." Racy whispered, helping eddie up as he drousily opened his eyes.
eddie sighed, opened his mouth, ready to say something, but caught himself and shut up. wha-what happened?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:44 pm
Tora walks to the door "i'm gonna go train again, take aslong of a nap as you need, chances are you'll be the only one that sleeps in it for the month" she picks up her katana and leaves.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:45 pm
"you passed out..." Ed said, stil giving Eddy the shock "lets make sure you wake up ok?" he said, it was a very minor shock, but it sure hurted a bit  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora walks to the door "i'm gonna go train again, take aslong of a nap as you need, chances are you'll be the only one that sleeps in it for the month" she picks up her katana and leaves.
ria nods, dazing off into an energy rest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:47 pm
notingles-do-po
"you passed out..." Ed said, stil giving Eddy the shock "lets make sure you wake up ok?" he said, it was a very minor shock, but it sure hurted a bit
eddie grunted a bit, but not much. wh-why did i pass out? he wondered, not remebering much.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:48 pm
"ask racy... i'm not sure..." Ed said, streching a bit  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:51 pm
notingles-do-po
"ask racy... i'm not sure..." Ed said, streching a bit
racy smile. "you like Izara...dont you." she said softly.
eddie froze and blushed a bit, getting up himself. he didnt reply to that, and climbed into the tree beside them.
racy nodded. "hes got a crush"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm
"i see... so i'm off, i'm gona train a bit again at the salt dessert." he said, starting to fly  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:56 pm
notingles-do-po
"i see... so i'm off, i'm gona train a bit again at the salt dessert." he said, starting to fly
racy sent another forcefield, catching Ed, pulling him back to the ground. "no, your helping me get Ed out, and your gonna train him. if he doesnt control and master his powers by mext month, hes gonna die." with out another word, she turned and lft, clearing the force feild.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:58 pm
"so may he follow me..." ed said, thowing an presure field at the back of racy's head before starting to slowly float towads the desert  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:01 pm
notingles-do-po
"so may he follow me..." ed said, thowing an presure field at the back of racy's head before starting to slowly float towads the desert
she growled once she got hit, and called out for eddie.
eddie sighed, an just folowed, kinda afraid of what ppl would think.
he met Ed at the desert again. h- hi  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:04 pm
"well then... lets set up an limiter... say the name of someone... i'l equal my power to him or her..." Ed said, ignoring eddy's greeting for thet had already greeted earlier "after that, i'd like to check your own power to see what kind of technique i shold use..."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games