Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:45 pm
an foot materialized before his face "if you think that you'l be going after this... prepare to fae hell... i evluated you... you are around... upper C class."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:49 pm
notingles-do-po
an foot materialized before his face "if you think that you'l be going after this... prepare to fae hell... i evluated you... you are around... upper C class."
edie doged that calmly, having good senses (as i mantion earlier) and took the foot and twisted it so that the ankle caused th ebones to turn, causing Ed to rotate and fall.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:54 pm
ed didnt fall directly, he took the chance and used his full power on the last blow, using an capoeira sweep, the impact raised an wave of sand "i didnt say how you'd train... i will no longer hold back, you must try and teleport around this desrt to dodge my atacks... i' give you an example of the atack..." ed said, raising his hand, an thin ray of light came out of it, going 30 miles into the sand, before it exploded in a 2 miles radious blast "... you're gonna die in a moth if you dont master your power? no... you'l die TODAY if you cant even have a basic grasp"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:56 pm
notingles-do-po
ed didnt fall directly, he took the chance and used his full power on the last blow, using an capoeira sweep, the impact raised an wave of sand "i didnt say how you'd train... i will no longer hold back, you must try and teleport around this desrt to dodge my atacks... i' give you an example of the atack..." ed said, raising his hand, an thin ray of light came out of it, going 30 miles into the sand, before it exploded in a 2 miles radious blast "... you're gonna die in a moth if you dont master your power? no... you'l die TODAY if you cant even have a basic grasp"
Eddie was now determined to master this power and teleported to the oppostie side of Ed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:00 pm
"good..." ed said, throwing a punch, the energy released was felt even before the movement, it was hit... and death  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:02 pm
notingles-do-po
"good..." ed said, throwing a punch, the energy released was felt even before the movement, it was hit... and death
since energy was felt before the movement, eddie had more of a warning, and teleported 10 meters further from Ed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:04 pm
the pressure from the air still hited Eddy, sending onother 30 meters away "never just step back... MOVE!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:10 pm
notingles-do-po
the pressure from the air still hited Eddy, sending onother 30 meters away "never just step back... MOVE!"
eddie was getting tired, but still kept on. he telported awy, then infront of Ed, then to another place, then to another, trying to confuse Ed. soon after a few more randome apearences, he just disappears. but not really. Edie was still there, but he had a small trick up his sleeve. suddenly, there was a pain in Ed's head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm
"are you atacking?... well... can you dodge... this?" ed asks, concentrating energy in betwen his hands, the explosion would be temendous, ed jumped, thowing the white energy sphere towards the desert's center  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:17 pm
notingles-do-po
"are you atacking?... well... can you dodge... this?" ed asks, concentrating energy in betwen his hands, the explosion would be temendous, ed jumped, thowing the white energy sphere towards the desert's center
eddie kinda paniked, and teleported into the air, trying to control his flight. but he wasnt good at flying very well, so he almost fel right into the sphere. luckily, he teleported back to the groud, close by Ed. what just happned was rushing through his head, a bit afraid to die training with Ed, but he wanted to show that he wasnt some peice of silenct junk that was useless and boring. he wanted to impress people and live.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 pm
the explosion was an white, silent flash, it cleeared over half of the desert with its radious, ed looked at eddy "you... dont fly very well i see..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:21 pm
notingles-do-po
the explosion was an white, silent flash, it cleeared over half of the desert with its radious, ed looked at eddy "you... dont fly very well i see..."
he shook his head in disapointment.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:26 pm
"but i was wrong... you are upper B... maybe low A... if you're 10... i'm 100... so, lets do it llike this... an hour i'l trhow explosions and blasts to you to teleport away from... and two hours i keep the surface an deadly place... so you'l need to stay in the air... we'l do it daily... what do you say?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:30 pm
notingles-do-po
"but i was wrong... you are upper B... maybe low A... if you're 10... i'm 100... so, lets do it llike this... an hour i'l trhow explosions and blasts to you to teleport away from... and two hours i keep the surface an deadly place... so you'l need to stay in the air... we'l do it daily... what do you say?"
Eddie shrugged. "eh, sure." after a few seconds, Eddie just realized what he had just done, and *facepalm*...i just spoke...outloud...dammit. he just realized that he trusted Ed enough to talk to him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:33 pm
"good... you are only able to draw out 100% or over with yuour life in the line..." ed said, not seeming to notice the *speak aloud* thing "3PM... tomorow..." he said, fling away  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games