Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:45 pm
notingles-do-po
"good... you are only able to draw out 100% or over with yuour life in the line..." ed said, not seeming to notice the *speak aloud* thing "3PM... tomorow..." he said, fling away
he nodded. ((i might not be on at 3pm..ill try kk?))
thought Ed may not have noticed the *speak out loud* thing, it bothered him alot. he hasnt spoken in forever. he didint know why he just decided to talk to Ed. he sighed, and thought about it. why Ed...why now? to think about it, hes pretty persistant and powerful...i guess it just came out in fear. maybe. i dont think ill survie training here. but if i am, i have to try harder. ill practice now for tomorow... he got up and attempted to fly. he got up about two meters before falling back to the ground on his feet. he kept on trying for a few hours and he actually got higher than 10 meters. now i just have to control it. then he failed. he tried to go left, fell. he tried to go right, went higher. went north-ish, fell. hopeless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 pm
((well, i'm gonna sleep... if you wanna stay up... suit yourself))))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:51 pm
notingles-do-po
((well, i'm gonna sleep... if you wanna stay up... suit yourself))))
((kk night))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:12 pm
((i can RP by myself, but its alot more fun with friends
...actually.. im sorry, i sounded rude saying that. here:
i just got bored and made a long post.))

eddie practiced and practiced until he got more control, but still shakey. now im readlly ready for tomorow. as he soared though the dessert night skies, he wasnt looking and suddenly crashed into a tree, by the school, and fell. kinda. just gotta look were im goin. i got this. racy was in the tree, waiting the whole time. nate and Ria werent around though, doing their own business. before eddie got up to fly again, she hopped down and leaned over eddie as he was lying by the trunk of the tree. "you get better with your powers? how much did Ed help?"
eddie nodded and smiled a small smile. racy helped him up, and insisted in showing her what he learned. eddie whispered, "i..talked today...to Ed." racy glared at him and shook her head. "hoe could you trust him so fast?? thats faster than you trusted me! or Ria! and Nate! and youve know nate since you were born!! you're crazy." she scowled, a bit jealous that she couldnt be trusted faster than Ed. "anyways. show me what you got." and eddie did. he fought with her, (she won with more experienced, but impressed with what he learned), he flew around, doing some tricks he learned to do, and teleported around. he teleported behind racy, teasing her and playing with her hair behind her, looking over her shoulder, making her blush. he loved it when she blushed.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:03 am
Inside the Gym, Tora is useing the punching bags again. though it is questionable if they are punching bags sence they are mosstly duct tape now. she only uses her good hand and her legs in this practace which has gone on for a couple hours now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm
Rez:*reading while walking*...man,i cant believe books can be so...
Rose:*also walking* Interesting?
Rez:Uh...yeah...oh,and where's Guu
Rose:*sleeping at her dorm room*
(Meanwhile)
Guu:*laying down in a weird way on bed,sleeping*
(Back to Rez and Rose)
Rez:Ah...of course...
Rose:*ears twitch,hearing punching and kicking of punching bags* Hey...what's that
Rez:*ears twitch,pointing to gym* That is the gym...someone must be punching the punching bags *walks over to gym*
Rose:*follows Rez*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm
When Rose and Rez enter the Gym a Punching bag is thrown at them. behind it, Tora is on one knee breathing heavily, insomina is taking over her life again.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm
Rose:AH!!! *ducks from punching bag*
Rez:*side steps punching bag,bag almost hitting him* Hm...and of course,we have really tough nekos in school that will get strong and stop at nothing
Rose:*still ducking,opens one eye and looks at Tora* But...she looks tired...and beat up...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm
(ohmygosh. it's been hecka long since I've been hereee.)

Mitsuki walked around the school corridor, looking for people she actually knew.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:35 pm
its been along time since ive been here crying *lying down on the bench just looking at the clouds*:=}*  

Heimer

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:36 pm
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm
*sigh* neutral  

Heimer

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.

By then, Mitsuki had entered the gym and saw Tora. "Toraaaa!!!" She ran towards her and kneeled beside her. "Tora?" Mitsuki didn't know whether she was unconscious or not...  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:41 pm
*i stand up from the bench then walks then sees a girl lying on the ground first i did not know what to do then i called the ambulance wahmbulance  

Heimer

Heimer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:47 pm
chiaki left.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games