Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Mitsuki took a quick glance at the girl who walked in and stepped back a bit. "Uhm. What?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:33 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki took a quick glance at the girl who walked in and stepped back a bit. "Uhm. What?"
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.
nate introduced Ria. "Ria, this is Mitsuki. Mitsuki, Ria. And Tora, Ria, you know eachother already..right? yeah..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:34 pm
((trust me, questioning me is like asking if president Bill Clintun should of shot his Intern in the face, its totally point less))

Tora places a hand over her face 'day thirteen' is what she thinks. her ears dance scaning the rooms for sound  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:35 pm
((here, i put the profs and pics together.))

Racy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Likes:Darker things, cats, blood, fighting, drama, friends, dark magic
-Dislikes:strangers, too much light, being criticized, being abandoned
-Powers: Dark Magician, full Vampire, can fly, and make force feilds.
Bio: parents died when seven, being left with only brother, Nico. he taught her how to use her powers correctly, protected her, taught her dark magic. recently, her brother dided, protecting Racy. that darkened her mood, tone, and vibe.*15 yrs old

Ria
-Dislikes: fighting (unless for training or for friends), the dark, Racy's vibe
-Powers: can fly, part Vampire, can move things with her mind, good magic, shapeshifting
Bio: Ria ia kinda different compared to Racy. Though she is Racy's cousin (not related to Nate or Eddie), she seems like somone net even connected with racy at all. anyways, Rai was close with Nico, racy's brother, and heard of his death and came to comfort Racy. *15 yrs old

Nate
-Likes: Girls, Green, Friends, Fighting/Challenging, always up for a good fight, escpecially if its oversomething. talkative, and likes gum and soda, AND PARTIES
-Dislikes: Boring people, classes, losing a challenge.
-Powers: good at fighting, strong, agile, good aim, agressive and competative.
Bio: well, nate is kinda well known around places. well known? hes talkative, loves fights, likes food and soda. what else? noone really knows. he actually has a secret behind his training and fights. its a secret noone can know, especially Racy. only Eddie knows the secret. *16 yrs old, Racy's cousin, not realated to Ria or Eddie

Eddie
-Likes: long walks, color blue, hanging out with friends, People and getting to know them, and vampires
-Dislikes: people he cant trust, talking much, fighting for no reason
-Powers: can read minds/talk though his mind, teleport things/people, fly, strong, part Vampire
Bio: Eddie is the silent type, yet fun to be around. he doesnt talk to people who he doesnt really know, or can exactly trust yet. arfaid something terrible will happen...again. anyways, he has been a close childhood friend with Nate, everysince they were born. he actually talks to Nate, and even laughs with him. (thats rare...) he only comfterble with people when they try to talk to him, and tell him more asbout themselves. *hes not related to Racy or Ria or Nate, 16 yrs old

Gaia's being stupid and not letting me post ria's pic.
here:
if it doesnt work, "dammit"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
((trust me, questioning me is like asking if president Bill Clintun should of shot his Intern in the face, its totally point less))

Tora places a hand over her face 'day thirteen' is what she thinks. her ears dance scaning the rooms for sound
Ria was a bit concerned for tora, but tried not to invade her personal thoguht again...or aknowledge it. (did i spell "aknowledge" right???)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:39 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.
nate introduced Ria. "Ria, this is Mitsuki. Mitsuki, Ria. And Tora, Ria, you know eachother already..right? yeah..."

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)
Mitsuki walked over to Nate and gave him a hug. "Nate! Im so glaad to see you." She glanced at Ria and waved. "Hi!"  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)
Mitsuki walked over to Nate and gave him a hug. "Nate! Im so glaad to see you." She glanced at Ria and waved. "Hi!"

nate held Mitsuki away before she could hug him. "hehe hi..." and awkwardly steped away.

ria nodded and waved back. "nice to meet you Mitsuki-senpai. and bowed her head respectfully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)

nate held Mitsuki away before she could hug him. "hehe hi..." and awkwardly steped away.

ria nodded and waved back. "nice to meet you Mitsuki-senpai. and bowed her head respectfully.

"Nate?" She looked at him, confused.
"Nice to meet you too Ria. And you don't have to call me senpai... Just call me Mitsuki."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:51 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)

"Nice to meet you too Ria. And you don't have to call me senpai... Just call me Mitsuki."

ria nodded. "yes, Mitsuki." she seemed so polite and formal nowadays.
nate shook his head, laughing a fake laugh. "sorry..i um..have a..a cold.." *lie* *fake cough* and smiled awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm
angel_eyes200
((here, i put the profs and pics together.))

Racy
Bio: parents died when seven, being left with only brother, Nico. he taught her how to use her powers correctly, protected her, taught her dark magic. recently, her brother dided, protecting Racy. that darkened her mood, tone, and vibe.*15 yrs old

Ria
-Powers: can fly, part Vampire, can move things with her mind, good magic, shapeshifting
Bio: Ria ia kinda different compared to Racy. Though she is Racy's cousin (not related to Nate or Eddie), she seems like somone net even connected with racy at all. anyways, Rai was close with Nico, racy's brother, and heard of his death and came to comfort Racy. *15 yrs old

Nate
-Likes: Girls, Green, Friends, Fighting/Challenging, always up for a good fight, escpecially if its oversomething. talkative, and likes gum and soda, AND PARTIES
Bio: well, nate is kinda well known around places. well known? hes talkative, loves fights, likes food and soda. what else? noone really knows. he actually has a secret behind his training and fights. its a secret noone can know, especially Racy. only Eddie knows the secret. *16 yrs old, Racy's cousin, not realated to Ria or Eddie

Eddie
-Likes: long walks, color blue, hanging out with friends, People and getting to know them, and vampires
-Powers: can read minds/talk though his mind, teleport things/people, fly, strong, part Vampire
Bio: Eddie is the silent type, yet fun to be around. he doesnt talk to people who he doesnt really know, or can exactly trust yet. arfaid something terrible will happen...again. anyways, he has been a close childhood friend with Nate, everysince they were born. he actually talks to Nate, and even laughs with him. (thats rare...) he only comfterble with people when they try to talk to him, and tell him more asbout themselves. *hes not related to Racy or Ria or Nate, 16 yrs old

Gaia's being stupid and not letting me post ria's pic.
here:
if it doesnt work, "dammit"

dammit wouldnt let me use the pic i wanted for Ria. heres a new one.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
((nate sed hi. -.-))
"hi...?" nate repeated.
ria was a bit confused.

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)

nate shook his head, laughing a fake laugh. "sorry..i um..have a..a cold.." *lie* *fake cough* and smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you Ria." Mitsuki turned to Nate and stepped closer to him. "LIAR! You're not sick. Why can't I hug you?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)

"Thank you Ria." Mitsuki turned to Nate and stepped closer to him. "LIAR! You're not sick. Why can't I hug you?"

nate steped back, taking caution, for once in his life. "i..i cant! dont hug me..please. i..i dont want you to get..hurt."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.

By then, Mitsuki had entered the gym and saw Tora. "Toraaaa!!!" She ran towards her and kneeled beside her. "Tora?" Mitsuki didn't know whether she was unconscious or not...

Rose:Hm? Who's that...and where'd she come from *sweatdrop*
Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

Rez:Hey,long time no see
Rose:*gets up,ears twitch*
(Sorry for the late reply,doing hw)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:57 pm
((there. finally it let ria's pic show.))

Racy

Ria

Nate

Eddie

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:58 pm
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.

By then, Mitsuki had entered the gym and saw Tora. "Toraaaa!!!" She ran towards her and kneeled beside her. "Tora?" Mitsuki didn't know whether she was unconscious or not...

Rose:Hm? Who's that...and where'd she come from *sweatdrop*
Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

Rez:Hey,long time no see
Rose:*gets up,ears twitch*
(Sorry for the late reply,doing hw)

(It's okay.)
"Yup. Long time no see. Whatchu up to nowadays?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games