Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:56 pm
Viraana
lox your weriiiiiiiiiidddddddd xd

XP! *rasberries*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:57 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Carnival
o___O NOT LIKE ANIME!>!?

eep. that's wierd.. '_'

Oooooo yeaaash i like loads too.. ^.* maybe not quite the varity you get Vir.. : ( Muuurfgh~ still waiting on some DVD rips from a contest i won.... AGES ago >_< grr.

Yee. Dun ask how I got on Gaia when I quite dislike most anime.... XD;;

Glade you did

I didn't come here for anime, other then Gundam. I'm not much of an otaku. I just was bored, and after while, I found AFG, and stuff, now it's my home ^^

I was kinna introduced to it by my Furcadia friends, who were all spazzy about it. =p

My mate got me here.

I only know about two people on here, and furcadia.

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:57 pm
Carnival
RRRRRAraGAFHgaGAhaGGGAAAAAAAAAAFGH~ >| B *monster face*

damnit. people OWE ME STUFF. >| ( i think i might send out some 'RAR' notes..! >: (
Eeeeek and do some drawing.. ~.~
seeeeeee ya's later~! :3

Laters, Carny! <^.^>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:58 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

I know, to bad Dracos not a cuddler. He's cute too ^.^ -await's draco's poor timing, to come just as I posted this- *giggles*

He isn't? Hmm... never noticed... I dunno, I huggle and whatnot with him sometimes... but then again it isn't quite as much as with you and Affy i guess... hmm....

I wonder how he's doing. I hope he does coem around sometime soon. I miss the big dwaggy. <^.^>

Probly is cuddly, but when ever I started on gay stuff. He'd be out of here faster then a Fedie stumbling into a Zeon Hanger ^.^

Really? xD *giggles* Awww, thas too bad. Ah well, maybe it was just coincedence. Hopefully, anyways. =p I've nuzzled and hugged him before. But then again I was acting mroe like a lapfox than anything else. Feralness has its advantages. <^^>

I think he's still tramatised by some of the odd things I started, like the nudefest ^.^

Erm... nude fest...? Oo;;;  

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:00 pm
zzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:00 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

I know, to bad Dracos not a cuddler. He's cute too ^.^ -await's draco's poor timing, to come just as I posted this- *giggles*

He isn't? Hmm... never noticed... I dunno, I huggle and whatnot with him sometimes... but then again it isn't quite as much as with you and Affy i guess... hmm....

I wonder how he's doing. I hope he does coem around sometime soon. I miss the big dwaggy. <^.^>

Probly is cuddly, but when ever I started on gay stuff. He'd be out of here faster then a Fedie stumbling into a Zeon Hanger ^.^

Really? xD *giggles* Awww, thas too bad. Ah well, maybe it was just coincedence. Hopefully, anyways. =p I've nuzzled and hugged him before. But then again I was acting mroe like a lapfox than anything else. Feralness has its advantages. <^^>

I think he's still tramatised by some of the odd things I started, like the nudefest ^.^

Erm... nude fest...? Oo;;;

Yeah, abunch of the guys in the old guild got down to just like tais and ears, with the defalt boxers, and we're party'n nude ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:06 pm
Sura Tokaniku

Yeah, abunch of the guys in the old guild got down to just like tais and ears, with the defalt boxers, and we're party'n nude ^^

Oh my.... o_O;;; *giggles* xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:06 pm
Viraana
zzzzzzzz

*pokes*  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:08 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

wasn't for gaia standing rule, I bet it would been worse ^^ think some people left to do stuff *giggles*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:10 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

wasn't for gaia standing rule, I bet it would been worse ^^ think some people left to do stuff *giggles*

o-o;;; Really now?
... and we have the off-Gaia AFG board now too... too bad nobody ever really goes there... <_< >_>

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:12 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

o-o;;; Really now?
... and we have the off-Gaia AFG board now too... too bad nobody ever really goes there... <_< >_>

no, on that night ^^

I didn't know of that off-gaia guild o.O

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:14 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

o-o;;; Really now?

no, on that night ^^

Cha, they added it sometime while you were gone, I believe. =p Just look at the stickies, I believe it's in one of them. Since it's not on Gaia, it doesn't need to go by it's rules. <_< >_> ;P  

Lloxie

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:16 pm
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku
Lloxie
Sura Tokaniku

o-o;;; Really now?

no, on that night ^^

Cha, they added it sometime while you were gone, I believe. =p Just look at the stickies, I believe it's in one of them. Since it's not on Gaia, it doesn't need to go by it's rules. <_< >_> ;P

I so want to open "Queers" the Stripe club now ^^

All be back in a bit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:17 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I so want to open "Queers" the Stripe club now ^^

All be back in a bit

*snickers* XD Silly. =p

And eep, okies.

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:18 pm
sweatdrop  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games