Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Oh shoot. Sorry.)
Mitsuki walked over to Nate and gave him a hug. "Nate! Im so glaad to see you." She glanced at Ria and waved. "Hi!"

nate held Mitsuki away before she could hug him. "hehe hi..." and awkwardly steped away.

ria nodded and waved back. "nice to meet you Mitsuki-senpai. and bowed her head respectfully.

"Nate?" She looked at him, confused.
"Nice to meet you too Ria. And you don't have to call me senpai... Just call me Mitsuki."

ria nodded. "yes, Mitsuki." she seemed so polite and formal nowadays.
nate shook his head, laughing a fake laugh. "sorry..i um..have a..a cold.." *lie* *fake cough* and smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you Ria." Mitsuki turned to Nate and stepped closer to him. "LIAR! You're not sick. Why can't I hug you?"

nate steped back, taking caution, for once in his life. "i..i cant! dont hug me..please. i..i dont want you to get..hurt."

Laughing nervously, "Dontchu remember what I am? What I'm capable of doing?" She revealed her fangs again. "Dontchu remember that I'm a vampire? I'm not gonna get hurt. I promise!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:01 pm
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
Stealth ODST Rex
Misuzu0614
red 14 the sniper
Tora coughs harshly for a few seconds. standing up weakly at the knees. "s-sorry about that..." she coughs again and collapes to the ground with a thud.

By then, Mitsuki had entered the gym and saw Tora. "Toraaaa!!!" She ran towards her and kneeled beside her. "Tora?" Mitsuki didn't know whether she was unconscious or not...

Rose:Hm? Who's that...and where'd she come from *sweatdrop*
Rez:Hm...that is...*remembers,ears pointing up* Mitsuki...we hung out with each other before

Mitsuki saw Rez and gleefully squeals. "REZ~! Omgosh, It's beeeen sooo loongg. Do you still remember me. Wait, you probably do." She was so happy that she finally saw someone who recognized her.

Rez:Hey,long time no see
Rose:*gets up,ears twitch*
(Sorry for the late reply,doing hw)

(It's okay.)
"Yup. Long time no see. Whatchu up to nowadays?"

nate didnt recodnize Rose, but remebered Rez...kinda. "hi..?" he wondered if Rez remembered him too.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:05 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"Nice to meet you too Ria. And you don't have to call me senpai... Just call me Mitsuki."

nate shook his head, laughing a fake laugh. "sorry..i um..have a..a cold.." *lie* *fake cough* and smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you Ria." Mitsuki turned to Nate and stepped closer to him. "LIAR! You're not sick. Why can't I hug you?"

nate steped back, taking caution, for once in his life. "i..i cant! dont hug me..please. i..i dont want you to get..hurt."

Laughing nervously, "Dontchu remember what I am? What I'm capable of doing?" She revealed her fangs again. "Dontchu remember that I'm a vampire? I'm not gonna get her. I promise!"

nate shook his head. "no, thats not what i meen...you dont understand. you still cant hug me. why? its a secret, and i cant tell you." he crossed his arms, leaining againd a table' stool thingy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:11 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Laughing nervously, "Dontchu remember what I am? What I'm capable of doing?" She revealed her fangs again. "Dontchu remember that I'm a vampire? I'm not gonna get her. I promise!"

nate shook his head. "no, thats not what i meen...you dont understand. you still cant hug me. why? its a secret, and i cant tell you." he crossed his arms, leaining againd a table' stool thingy.

"But that's not fair! You're my... I... You're my friend! Why can't I hug you?!" Indignantly, she stamped her foot on the ground as her eyes filled with glistening tears.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"But that's not fair! You're my... I... You're my friend! Why can't I hug you?!" Indignantly, she stamped her foot on the ground as her eyes filled with glistening tears.

nate saw the tears, and guiltily ran away. "Leave Me Alone!" he staggered out the door. i really couldnt tell anyone, or else he would be punished.
ria put a hand on Mitsuki's shoulder. "Suki-san, dont wory about it. hes been acting wierd lately.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:24 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

nate saw the tears, and guiltily ran away. "Leave Me Alone!" he staggered out the door. i really couldnt tell anyone, or else he would be punished.
ria put a hand on Mitsuki's shoulder. "Suki-san, dont wory about it. hes been acting wierd lately.

Mitsuki looked at Ria and smiled slightly. "Thank Ria. I'm sorry. It's just... recently... I've been sleeping for so long and nobody else seems to recognize me. Or at least want to talk to me."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki looked at Ria and smiled slightly. "Thank Ria. I'm sorry. It's just... recently... I've been sleeping for so long and nobody else seems to recognize me. Or at least want to talk to me."

ri gave Mitsuki a tight hug, trying to make her feel better. "its not you. hes just having problems in his life....its for you own good too. and his. just leave him be 'un-hugged'..." she smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:33 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

ri gave Mitsuki a tight hug, trying to make her feel better. "its not you. hes just having problems in his life....its for you own good too. and his. just leave him be 'un-hugged'..." she smiled softly.

Mitsuki returned the hug and smiled at Ria. "I'll leave him alone. I don't want to burden him." She rubbed her temples and grimaced. "I-I wanna say sorry to him. For bothering him. I-" Mitsuki wasn't able to finish the sentence since she collapsed and was unconscious.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki returned the hug and smiled at Ria. "I'll leave him alone. I don't want to burden him." She rubbed her temples and grimaced. "I-I wanna say sorry to him. For bothering him. I-" Mitsuki wasn't able to finish the sentence since she collapsed and was unconscious.
((wtf that was random XD))
ria caught mitsuki before she hit the ground and called for help. nate came swinging by after the call for help. he ran to mitsuki and qondered what happened. "m-mitsuki?? um.." he looked to ria, hoping that she could give him an idea to what to do. she shrugged.
nate sighed, and took mitsuki from ria, and crrised her to her dorm (over his shoudler) and laid her on her bed. he left ria with her, running away before mitsuki could wake up. he had to hide, since he accidentally hugged mitsuki on the way.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:41 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

ria caught mitsuki before she hit the ground and called for help. nate came swinging by after the call for help. he ran to mitsuki and qondered what happened. "m-mitsuki?? um.." he looked to ria, hoping that she could give him an idea to what to do. she shrugged.
nate sighed, and took mitsuki from ria, and crrised her to her dorm (over his shoudler) and laid her on her bed. he left ria with her, running away before mitsuki could wake up. he had to hide, since he accidentally hugged mitsuki on the way.

(Haha. Sorry.)
Mitsuki woke up and stared at the ceiling. "I collapsed and fainted again huh?" She sat up and looked at the floor. "I have to-" She stopped midway and stared at Ria. "It's been awhile. I'm sorry if I'm rambling like an airhead."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Haha. Sorry.)
Mitsuki woke up and stared at the ceiling. "I collapsed and fainted again huh?" She sat up and looked at the floor. "I have to-" She stopped midway and stared at Ria. "It's been awhile. I'm sorry if I'm rambling like an airhead."
Ria shook her head, "no, no, its fine...you havet to go do what?" she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:44 pm
Hi guys  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Haha. Sorry.)
Ria shook her head, "no, no, its fine...you havet to go do what?" she wondered.

She glanced at Ria and shook her head. "It's nothing. Nothing at all." She looked away from Ria, her eyes turning glassy. "I- I need Nate... I need... someone..." Mitsuki closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:47 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Hi guys

(Long time no see!)  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:51 pm
Misuzu0614
RaWr-i-lovely
Hi guys

(Long time no see!)

(ya way to long...)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games