Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:52 pm
Xion smirked. "We are still under the previous agreement," he replied. "Until I complete it I am in your service."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:01 pm
"Very good." Beelio said, pleased. "Then you have your orders. Please retrieve the artifacts as your primary objective. Once you have the relics, you can kill them. Pick them off one by one if you desire- I don't care. By the time I have the relics i want not one of them left alive."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:09 pm
"Understood," Xion replied. He gave a respectful nod and then turned back towards the portal. Once at the portal he focused on an ideal location-no doubt those maggots would return someplace they felt safe. From what information he had gathered from his Shade the one human girl's home would be a likely spot.

---------------------------------------------------

Dougal and Opal stood by-ready to make the portal jump whenever. Although Opal was mildly disappointed to not be able to fly with Gabriel back to the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm
Adam nodded.
"ok, two at a time. I suppose Dougal shoudl definately go, sicne i know it'll work with him. And I'll try Opal, since you're technically dead. No offense."
He held out a wing and an arm to them, using a free arm to operate his scythe.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 pm
Lilith watched curiously.
"Lets hope this works." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:58 pm
"Then lets get going already," Dougal replied crossing his arms and flicking his tail.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:28 pm
"Calm down darling." Adam said with a smirk to Dougal. gabriel laughed.

Adam made a sweeping motion with his scythe and the dimension tore.

"good luck!" Gabriel called after them as Adam puled Opal and Dougal through.
There was the briefest moment of complete and utter blackness, and an odd feeling of sentinece - like a sleeper who knows he is sleeping ...then the dimension tore again and they found themselves at the mansion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:36 pm
Dougal's twitched at being called darling but had remained silent. Don't give him the satisfaction..... he kept reminding himself.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:11 am
[just dice-rolling cos I wanna draw a character/s for anatomy practice and can't decide which one...
1-Natasha 2-Adam 3-Lilith 4-Dougal 5-Beelio 6-Mestopheles 7-Mirza 6-Niaro 7-Sin 8-Satan 9-Gabriel 10-Xion]

Adam let them go.
"Ok, stay safe inside the house and I'll try bring the others over"  
dragontamer363 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:12 am
[actually maybe not Beelio. try again and i'll choose between the two XD
ok - Beelio and/or Lilith biggrin *goes searching for pose references*]

Edit: {ok here she is- I drew lilith biggrin http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Swingin-Lilith-113349202}  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:58 pm
[I just saw that! Checked dA before here so I was totally suprised. It looks great!]

Lilith fidgeted anxiously after they dissapeared.
"Do you think it worked?" She asked  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm
Adam soon reapapreared in africa, and was already ebginning to decompose.
"They're fine." he said, as if aniticipating the question. "Who's next?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 pm
Opal headed towards the enterance of the masion but paused when Dougal did not follow. She tilted her head questioning....

"I'm going to go vistit her...." Dougal replied noticing her gaze.

By her he meant his sister Opal realized. She then too decided to pay her respects. After all-she never apologized properly. Together the two visited Aisling's grave in the mansion grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Natasha stepped forwards a little uncertainly and clung onto Adam. he then held Lilith's hand.
"ok then, here's for round too. If you feel..um...anything wrong please speak up. i'm not sure if it'll have a bad effect on mortals... Don't breathe as i transport - there's no oxygen."

"Oh well, that's very reassureing." Natasha snapped. "Just get on with it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:07 pm
Dougal and Opal stood silently-whispering what they wanted to say. When Opal finished she turned back to the mansion. Dougal meanwhile started carving Aisling name upon the stone marker with the sharpen bladed end on his chains.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games