Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 am
"that depends how you did it." Drake said leaning back in his seat.
"the killing isn't a problem. All vampire kill every now and again. Some choose not it, some have to. the main problem is how you do it and how often you do it. If you don't break the 'masquerade' as they call it , if you hide your evidence, then it's not a problem. They won't come down on you for it. When i got in trouble in London in...1807 i think it was. the reason why they punished me is because i was so flippant with killing. I killed several people a day and didn't bother to hide their bodies or cover how they died. So they cracked down on me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 am
"Uh..." Judith thought back.
"I threw them into a dumpster, but I didn't necessarily hide how they died."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 am
[And now I'm off to school~ I won't be back later today though. I've got A LOT of homework that I've been neglecting so now I need to have three chapter outlines done by wednesday. >> ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 am
"I'm sure you'll be fine." Drake said "Everyone slips. It's not the same as the -uh- serial killings that drew the vampire-woman here."
He scratched the back of his neck, doing his absolute best not to look guilty and attract Fayt's attention.
"i can't guarantee anything." he sighed, honestly, after a while. "the councils aren't out to kill off vampires...but they're powerful and arrogant, so you're nothing to them if they wish to delete you, or us."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:12 am
Little lights seemed to flickered in the back of Fayt's mind. He slowly stood up and headed to the stairs. "I'm.....going to go check on the pups," he said quickly wanting to get out of the room. Koko glanced back at him a slightly nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:13 am
[*cough* Fayt *cough* :p]

Drake looked worried and watched him leave.
"great. Just what we need." he said grimly, thinking he knew what was wrong with fayt. he looked over at Koko as if seeking advice  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 am
((Oh...sorry. I just sort rolled out bed and onto the computer....*pinches cheeks to wake-up*))

Koko returned with a sympathic to Drake. "I'll go talk to him," she replied patting him on his thigh. Then, putting her mug down, she descended down below.

"Fayt?" she called to him cautiously. "What's the matter?"

"All the murders were caused by a vampire.....right?" he mumbled at he sat next to the dogs.

"....Most likely.....yes," she replied with her head bowed. Her hair cast dark shadows over her face.

"Was mom a victim of the murderer too?" he asked gritting his teeth.

Koko was silent for a moment. "Yes...." she replied biting her lip.

Fayt's lips pressed into a fine line. "If Judith didn't kill her....and I know you didn't kill," Fayt said.

Koko braced herself.

"And Drake only got here recently in the past few days then that means there's another vampire out there right?"

Koko's eyes widen in disbelief and jaw dropped. Oh her wonderful naive nephew......

"I-I suppose that's always a possibility," she managed to get out.

"Yeah...another vampire," he repeated as his voice trailed off but there was something distant in his eyes which Koko took note of. "I'm going to stay here a bit longer."

"Alright.....I'll be right upstairs," she said heading back up. She looked dumbfounded and slightly confused. "He thinks....there might be another vampire," she managed to get out in a low tone as she sat down next to Drake. "Because he thinks you've only been here a few days."

Koko could help feeling a little haunted and guilty about not saying the truth.....but it was better for Fayt, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:51 am
((g2g...class))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 am
Drake looked stunned.
"thank god for that." he mumbled, still feeling guilty. still - ignorence is bliss.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 am
"Well....now that thats out of the way," Koko remarked twisting a strand of her lengthy hair around her finger. "That still leaves the whole....getting out of here plan."

Fayt stroked the puppies gently. Something nawed at the back of his mind.....but he wanted to ignore it. It was the way Drake looked and spoke about the killings that bothered him.

Nah....Drake was just feeling bad about them...nothing more.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 am
"we need to speak to Patrick about it." Drake said, casting a frustrated look at the now cheerfully warm glow behind the curtains.
"see what strings he can pull. we need to pack, get the dogs ready and possibly try and book ahead for a hotel or something once we're over there. passports will be an issue, but then again if the dogs aren't going to be quarentined i can assume this is all somewhat illegal so it won't matter"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 am
"I can try to book a hotel online," Koko replied. "And I left a couple luggage backs out in the bedroom." Not that Drake probably had too much to pack....but he may need room to pack some extra bars of 'manly' soap.

She glanced a Judith briefly. "I can call Patrick in a bit.....see what help he could give," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:42 am
"Good." Drake said with a smile, glad of the usefulness of the internet.
"we want to avoid London at all costs, I don't' feel safe there really, and that's where most of the vampiric power is concentrated. they'll be alert to odd things happening. At any rate where we land is unimportant, it doesn't take more than a few hours to get anywhere in the country." he shrugged  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am
"Alright....." Koko replied moving to retrieve her laptop. Her fingers flew across the keyboard as she looked up various locations of hotels. "Any of these work?" she asked turned the screen so Drake could see better.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:06 pm
Drake studied the hotels, trying to dredge up his geography memory.
"hmn...well the one in Manchester could work. there's an airport there. Probably no more than 2 or 3 hours to York from there, then another hour or so form there to whitby." he frowned a little.
"i'm not sure, the roads have changed so much. I can't see it taking more than 4 hours if we bypassed York completly and went straight to whitby, actually."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games