Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adurant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:26 am
O.o Wolves, it appears Gaia is eating the tail of your posts?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:28 am
Adurant

I was wondering what was going on. thank you for clearing that up for me Adurant biggrin 3nodding  

Wolves Arucard

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:28 am
Adurant

no he's just not paying attention to were he's actually typing, he's posting his message in other quotes cuase with long stuff the window u type in doesn't scroll to the bottom.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:29 am
Vashyyk
Adurant

no he's just not paying attention to were he's actually typing, he's posting his message in other quotes cuase with long stuff the window u type in doesn't scroll to the bottom.

3nodding It happens.  

Adurant

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:30 am
Adurant
Vashyyk

meh I'm more of a werewolf fan

For some time, I've preferred the greater potential for variation of werewolves. Vampires are -shivers- lovely, but nearly tapped out for imagination.

I like werewolves or lycanthropes, cause they have different variations, different capabilities, and the whole full moon thing is just kool (I dunno why but I like the whole full moon thing razz )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:30 am
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
"I've been around 'em long enough to know that I should carry my own special ammo. Silver core and coating. Not solid silver, but enough to put an end to vamps. Cheaper than pure silver too. Get the ******** off him."
*snickers* *laughs* *LAUGHS MANIACLLY* YOU HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A VAMPIRE LIKE ME! I AM A TRUE VAMPIRE YOU SILVER BULLETS WILL NOT HARM ME NOT EVEN IF GOD HIMSELF BLESSED THEM *unholdsters his Coyote 50mm and lines the sights up with your right eye* lower your weapon and ill lower mine i have no intention of "biting " anybody yet

actually i might like siring to you more than Vashwolfie

*sigh* *grabs katana from under couch and reaches from behind and holds it against you're neck* let's end this right here and now, it's starting to piss me off.

obviously you know your vampires. *cough* very well i shall disarm my weapon. * drops mag on floor and holster My Coyote*  

Wolves Arucard

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:32 am
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
"I've been around 'em long enough to know that I should carry my own special ammo. Silver core and coating. Not solid silver, but enough to put an end to vamps. Cheaper than pure silver too. Get the ******** off him."
*snickers* *laughs* *LAUGHS MANIACLLY* YOU HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A VAMPIRE LIKE ME! I AM A TRUE VAMPIRE YOU SILVER BULLETS WILL NOT HARM ME NOT EVEN IF GOD HIMSELF BLESSED THEM *unholdsters his Coyote 50mm and lines the sights up with your right eye* lower your weapon and ill lower mine i have no intention of "biting " anybody yet

*sigh* *grabs katana from under couch and reaches from behind and holds it against you're neck* let's end this right here and now, it's starting to piss me off.

obviously you know your vampires. *cough* very well i shall disarm my weapon. * drops mag on floor and holster My Coyote*

You're still undead, and no head is the end for just about anything. and thank you. *removes Katana from neck and places it under couch* now I'm going to test out the 14 day free trial of Star Wars Galaxies, that I finally got working, I'll bbl, try no to kill each other, blood is a pain to clean. *wonders off*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:32 am
ok thats enough of that ive had to much caffine ill try to settle down. I have been acting to immature. Sorry all  

Wolves Arucard

Wolves Arucard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:33 am
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves
Vashyyk
heartxofxwolves

You're still undead, and no head is the end for just about anything. and thank you. *removes Katana from neck and places it under couch* now I'm going to test out the 14 day free trial of Star Wars Galaxies, that I finally got working, I'll bbl, try no to kill each other, blood is a pain to clean. *wonders off*

use some coke blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:35 am

Wolves Arucard

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:37 am
~Shakes his head slowly and chuckles softly to himself~

"Wolves...You're a few sandwiches short of a picnic there, pal. Who are you trying to fool with this bullshit? You are one of the most twinky people I've ever seen. With RPing, immortallity is a big no-no. Also.....50mm? What the ******** is that? I'd think a 50mm round would be a friggin' artillery shell! There is no such weapon as a Coyote 50mm.....Where are you making this stuff up?"

~Rolls his eyes and sits down next to Vashy~

"Twinks. They're all alike."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:39 am
Blaze Starwind
~Shakes his head slowly and chuckles softly to himself~

"Wolves...You're a few sandwiches short of a picnic there, pal. Who are you trying to fool with this bullshit? You are one of the most twinky people I've ever seen. With RPing, immortallity is a big no-no. Also.....50mm? What the ******** is that? I'd think a 50mm round would be a friggin' artillery shell! There is no such weapon as a Coyote 50mm.....Where are you making this stuff up?"

~Rolls his eyes and sits down next to Vashy~

"Twinks. They're all alike."

fine then i know when to shut up shamite  

Wolves Arucard

Adurant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:40 am
-laughs at a newbie trying to argue game mechanics with him on Tibia-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:40 am
>.>..oy..

True lycanthropes can change into their beast form (wolf, tiger, whatever they may be) at their own will.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Adurant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:45 am
Kakarotto-san
>.>..oy..

True lycanthropes can change into their beast form (wolf, tiger, whatever they may be) at their own will.

3nodding For anyone unclear on this, I recommend Anne Borchardt's Silver Wolf series. Most clearly defined werewolf characters I've ever read in literature and a brilliant compromise between legend and actual behavior.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games