Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-x- Blue Moon Hope -x- has returned...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you here or were you a ninja? o.o
  Yes ^_^
  I'm a ninja :D
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Toan had clear enough distant between them for Kain sweep kick to reach. Toan then jump along with the sword as he spun upside down in mid air. He flip his sword so it be over his head and used it to block the two incoming sword. He used his body weight to catch Kain in another lock. Toan, hanging upside down on top of Kain's blades, then use his leg and used an axe kick right down, aiming right at Kain open skull. Toan pull his body weight right into the kick as he would then use the momentum from the kick to jump past kain and would ram his sword right into Moon.

Minervamon smiled as the fool felled right into her trap. The moment he was airborn she begin to spin in circle with her sword out "Madness Merry-Go-Round" A giant Tornado of monstrous power begin to form, created from the friction of her spinning and her sword as the very land from under her begin to crack from under the pressure. The Beelzemon begin to fly around in the air, without a choice and without control. it was as if the wind had grab hold of him and was trying to rip him apart as they wanted him to go in so many different ways. He begin to raised higher and higher into the air. The two blast he had fired earlier was picked up in the wind as was fired right back at him. He was too high and far away from minervamon for his Dark claws to have any effect.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:44 pm
Gabriel moved out of the way, grabbing Toans sword and breaking it in two with his grip then punched the air in in front of him sending a wave of air at him. ''Attacking innocents is a show of weakness.'' He said swing his claymore at Toans neck.

Beelzemon caught the blast with his hands and absorbed them. ''Hmm this would be a problem.'' he said looking around for a way to get out then started flying with the wind til he was near the eye of the tornado. ''That was easy now to deal with you.'' He said firing a charged blast and watching it go through the tornado and disappear into the eye. He flew against the wind getting close to the tornado before being blasted back abit but continued to try til he was directly in the middle with Minervamon.  

Cephalon Kish

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:55 pm
"Justice?" Rebecca questioned, a grain of salt in her voice. "Were you hit a bit too hard in the head. No matter, let us begin," After Network City Rebecca had become more and more confident with using AncientGreymon's power. "It's a cinch," Rebecca shouted in her best DDR anouncer voice. In one fluid movement she grabbed her digivice, and the ancient digivolution card in opposite hands. Diagonally she slid the card across her digivice,"Ancient Digivolution!" Anouncing her power upgrade rather proudly. If Rebecca was going to get into a senseless fight she might as well have fun with it. The dragon warrior she stood on digivolved into a full dragon. The size of this creature alone was intimidating, but suddenly two flame wings ignited from the Dragon's back. To add to the effect Riku threw back his head and roared. Rebecca looked disppointedly out at the backgorund. "This is when the volcano erupts guys!" Rebecca shouted. After giving the special effects guys a few minutes to react the volcano did indeed erupt, but the delayed effect ruined the mood. "OH yeah Omega Corona!" Rebecca reminded her digimon, forgetting the need to actually attack. The dragon's wings surged with power as he threw back his head and released a cloud of flame to cover the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 pm
"It a show of strategy, take off a snakes head and the body is useless. Take out the leader, and this war is mine. Your values and outright justice means little to me when in a war. Besides, two on one doesn't seem like that great a strength now does it?" While talking, Toan landed on his feet and jump back out of kain range. He let his sword be destroy for he had no more used for it. He flicked his cloak in the wind as a scythe with blade as long as he Odachi felled into his hand from the cloak. Toan had countless weapons hidden all around his body. He spun the scythe and caught the claymore by the hilt and yanked it out of Kain's hand as use the momentum from the attack to spin and aim the scythe right at the back of Kain neck.

Minervamon giggled as she stop her spinning for a second and went in the opposite direction sending the attack out of the eye of the tornado and send it back right at Beelzemon as he was still caught up in the wind. The wind seem to be even sharper as it was violently forced in the opposite direction.  

The Sadistic Toan

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:30 am
As Moon returned to herself she heard what Toan said and rolled her eyes. Take out the leader? That will never happen. So while Gabriel took care of Toan, she went to take care of the dragon that breathed fire stretched across the area. Her swords morphed into her staff and she released waves and waves of water to put out the fire, and hurled ice shards at Rebecca's digimon.
No way am I letting my land be dominated by Toan and his laughable army!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:43 am
((Alright, someone want to get me caught up on what's happened while I was asleep?))  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:22 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
((Alright, someone want to get me caught up on what's happened while I was asleep?))

(( yeah me too sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:28 pm
Ah, well, me, Toan, and Gabriel basically just fought. Toan and Gabriel are fighting now and I am fight Rebecca and her digimon who recently came in...and is apparently on Toan's side.  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 pm
tehehehehehe..... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
tehehehehehe..... twisted

what up with you :/  

ThatMarkGuy

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 pm
nothing just there is a lot of fighting going on and that i am about to go out to eat! Mmmmmmm Christmas Eve dinner is always the best....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 pm
Because nothing says "Merry Christmas" like fighting and tons of violence!  

SnorlaxPunk

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ThatMarkGuy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 pm
[offline]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:59 pm
Hiya Panda x3

o.o Lol, I don't think this 'war' we're having erupted from Christmas o.o

Well, I hope not at least.

Nothing says Merry Christmas like Candy Canes and Hot Chocolate and other delectable wintry sweets and treats ^w^

By the way, wanna join my side, Panda?  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:02 pm
So far, my side is outnumber but they're outmatch. We are so dominating the war.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff