Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:42 am

User Image
David Sinclair Avery
[Ravenclaw]
Formerly: David Sinclair League
Named Heir of the Avery Family
6th Year Ravenclaw Prefect
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Born: December 25, 2012
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Properly><2028-2029 School Year>

David smiled as Leo said his suggestion about him being ahead of everyone may be it and then went on to argue he does have a life outside of studying, just studying took up most of his time. "Alright, fair enough. I do get time to go to certain school events, there are prefect duties I have to do, family stuff, and of course you convinced me to pick up piano. I am decent enough to stick with it at least." He shrugged and listened as the announcement of house standings came from the Headmaster, putting Hufflepuff at top. At least Cathy could be happy about that-all those hits she took actually did help her house win both cups. It still was stupid of her, but it wasn't like it would make a difference in the long run if he did say anything. Well nothing but make Cathy angry at him and alienate each other. It wasn't worth it.

Once the announcements were done and food was presented in front of them, David took a sip of his water and replied to Leo's question about a chaperon. "We could always use Cathy or one of your sisters? I mean there are my cousins, but they are a bit... well... let's just say I still stand by the theory my grandparents had to be desperate to have named me heir. My cousins tend to be less responsible. I like some of them well enough but..." He sighed shaking his head. "They can be obnoxious. Cathy wouldn't be a bad idea. And I could borrow Wendy but I feel like that would be mean to her. After all she has enough to concern herself with and the summer is her favorite time because she mostly can avoid people and enjoy the beach."

He shrugged, "It really is up to you, besides Cathy, I don't see anyone that great of an option. Most of my family has better things to worry about and Cathy should be mostly focusing on studying for her OWLs. Either of us could help her with that to make up for borrowing her. But, in the end it is up to you. I'd rather not bother with a chaperon but as I said, proper decorum suggests it..." He paused and with a roll of his eyes, a slight blush on his cheeks as he glanced away and muttered under his breath, "...for logical reasons of course, but still..."

He took another sip of his water as the subject turned to him meeting her father and David nodded to her answer. He shook his head when she said he might like where she lived, "It'll be a change from what I'm used to at the very least," He admitted, with a slight scowl. He seemed lost in thought for a moment before adding to Leo quickly, "And of course if you want you can always come to my place anytime. Or your sisters. Though, I'd have to watch Grace fairly closely as she may forget to eat once she finds my library."

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC}
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:48 pm

User Image

Addie smirked as Joel quickly joined the two girls. He was running late just like she was. She quickly waved off his apology. "It's all good." She said with a reassuring smile. The brunette was quickly distracted from Joel's appearance by Ivy's summer plans. The girl couldn't help but laugh at her red headed friend. "You still have a baby sitter? Wow." The girl continued to giggle at her friend. She never really had a babysitter, just an older sister when she was younger. It had been two years since Addie needed a sitter. Then again the only reason her sister stopped babysitting was because she went away to school. It was Ivy's next question that stopped the brunette's continuous giggling. "Not much. I'll probably get roped into helping my father at the bakery. We don't really travel or anything like that..." Addie replied with a slight frown. Her father couldn't afford to take all three girls anywhere so they never did anything like take vacations. She glanced at the other two wondering what they would be up to for break. Maybe they should all get together and do something?

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:20 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryff Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Hungry
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Feeeeeeeeeed meeeeeeeeee ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ṉεχτ τïṃε αɾøυṉḋ, τhïṉќ αвøυτ ώ h α τ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεƒøɾε ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ÿøυɾ ṃ ø υ τ h ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεсαυṡε ÿøυ'ɾε α l l α l ø ṉ ε αṉḋ ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ώïτhøυτ ÿ ø υ ɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ ṉ ø ώ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy flopped down at the Gryffindor table with a quiet 'hmph', eyes immediately going up to the head of the room, as if she could will the Deputy Headmistress to bring in the first years and start the sorting with the sheer power of her stare. She wondered how long the whole thing would take; she didn't quite remember last year's, but it hadn't been too terribly long, right? Then again, maybe she just thought so because she'd been one of the first years waiting to be sorted. Not for very long, of course, since her last name started with a B, but still. She certainly hoped this didn't take too long. She was starving. There was only so much candy a child could eat before she realized she needed real food. She glanced at Joel, frowning. "Did Captain Dorkus ever mention around how long we're all going to be sitting around waiting for the first years? I could eat a horse," she muttered with a roll of her eyes. She doubted very highly if Joel's cousin had ever mentioning anything of the sort, but it didn't hurt to ask. "And did you see Addie anywhere?" she asked him, looking around the room to see if she could spot her dormmate. She couldn't believe they'd made it all the way to the school without seeing the girl. Or that Addie hadn't found them; she was sort of hard to miss with her bright red hair, really. Then again, she was a little on the short side, much to her annoyance. Oh, well. She figured their friend would join them soon enough.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ τø ρ ɾ ø ṿ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿøυ ḋø, ÿεαh; ÿ ø υ ḋ ø ÿ ε α h
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ τø l ø ṡ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿ ø υ ḋ ø - ṡø ÿøυ τ h ï ṉ ќ ÿøυ'ɾε ώ α l ќ ï ṉ ģ h ø ṃ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Quoted you, amo, in case you wanted Addie to join them X3

Diamond Wales

am10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:10 pm

User Image

Alexandria slid into a seat at the Gryffindor table. The seventeen year old decided to start off the year clean, without any problems. No underage drinking before the feast, no smoking – a habit she had picked up by spending an unhealthy amount of time with her boyfriend – and no hexing that bratty first year who wouldn’t listen to Alex because she didn’t hold the title of a prefect. Did eleven year olds not find the oldest students of the school intimidating anymore? Regardless, that boy was going to be in for it if he kept his attitude up, especially if he were to be placed in the lion’s house. With a cocky personality like that, the keeper figured he’d be living with the snakes – better for her. The less she saw of him, the less she’d be tempted to bewitch him. He’s not worth it, she told herself, eyes scanning the group of firsties as they piled into the Great Hall. Alexandria hoped her youngest sibling would be sorted into Gryffindor. After all, if she and Rosabella were in the same house, what were the chances that Cordelia wouldn’t be here, too? Besides, she was the better of the Winthrop side of the family, and Alex would be damned if she was told that her and Bella were the most alike.

Over the years, however, she realized that going through life with the majority of her energy directed towards loathing her step sister only made her feel more miserable and unhappy than ignoring her did. As soon as Alex stopped paying attention to what the Winthrop girl had been up to, she instantaneously began living for herself by focusing on herself and doing what was best for her. Well, maybe not what was best for her, but definitely what she wanted to do. Sure, Crash wasn’t exactly the best influence on her life, but she liked him a lot, and dating him sure made her happy. Besides, she wasn’t looking for someone who had his life together – she was looking for someone who she could have fun with. Plus, he had been trying to get his life together, and frankly, Alex thought he was doing a marvelous job without turning into a boring stick in the mud.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:33 pm

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Rosabella Winthrop
Gryffindor - Sixth Year - Sixteen - Muggleborn - Chaser - Seer
╚════════════════════════════╝

Stomach churning, Rosabella hurried into the Great Hall. Her logic was that the faster she got there, the faster the sorting would start – and ultimately end – and the faster the feast would begin. Maybe it was just hopeful thinking because by the time the sixteen year old arrived, the firsties were still nowhere in sight. Letting out an exasperated sigh, Bella trudged towards the table decked in red and sat down away from Alexandria. As the sisters grew older, they became less and less corruptive to one another’s lives, but that still didn’t exactly leave them at good terms. Bella knew that the seventh year would have her shot out of a canon if it required little to no effort and would end without any harsh consequences, and honestly, sometimes the sixth year wanted to do that to Alex, but they were only stuck with each other one more year. It was a little too late now. After Alexandria graduates, she could move out of their parents’ home if she wanted to. Even if the older girl failed all of her classes (which could definitely be a possibility, even with her “intense” workload) and couldn’t get a job, the Quimby/Winthrop family was well enough off to be able to get her a place to stay. Maybe a small, crummy place, but if it meant never living with Alexandria again, Rosabella was all for supporting the idea. On the other hand, Alexandria had one whole year after graduating to find a place to work without annoying the crap out of Rosabella with her existence because after this year, Bella still had another year at Hogwarts, so she could possibly end up affording her own place anyway.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:56 pm

User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'I really want to be in a good mood tonight, I really do,' Dani thought as she walked into the Great Hall, and took the turn which would take her toward the Gryffindor Table. The discord between Cathy and Eli soured her mood, as did the news that Cathy was Vice-Captain of the Hufflepuff team.

While she could feel happiness for her friend, whom truly deserved some bright spot after a pretty crummy summer, and Dani didn't wish her otherwise, but it would be nice if a little of that could float her way too. Leo wouldn't give her such a post, and rightly so. In four years, she'd never played even one minute of Quidditch in any meaningful fashion, and she knew in her heart no matter how well she performed at tryouts this term at best she would make the reserves. Again.

Already, the new crop of students was being formed up for Sorting, and Dani was struck by how few there seemed to be this year. 'Wonder what would happen if none of them got Sorted into Gryffindor?' she thought. 'We'd never hear the end of it from the other Houses. It would still be pretty pathetic if I'm called upon to escourt one or two of them upstairs. Hopefully, I could manage that without screwing up. I really made a first impression as a Prefect today, didn't I?'

As she approached the table, she saw Alex and Rosabella trying to pretend neither of them existed. Putting up as genuine a smile as she could muster, Dani waved to her teammates, and said cheerfully, "Hi"

OOC: Open for interaction

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:16 pm

User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison walked over the to Gryffindor Table, hoping against hope that the Sorting Hat placed Mattie in Hufflepuff. Then she'd be Lyall and Rider's problem. With a sigh, he dropped onto the bench, waiting for Tori Rae and Pru to sit down. He didn't want to seem mean to his sister, but her clinginess was overbearing. The teen sighed and looked up, watching the students beginning to file in. He caught his sister's eye and grumbled again as she excitedly waved at him.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

The Shiny Furret
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:23 pm

User Image

User Image

Axel plucked himself away from the crowd struggling through the antechamber and eased himself into the Great Hall, the four tables were adorned in their house colors, and he moved to blend in with the crimson and gold cloaks of his housemates. A closed fist rubbed the sleep from his eyes, then a yawn escaped his lips. Maybe he shouldn't have slept on the train ride? Too late for regrets now. He massaged his temple, rubbed his nose and face and mussed his fingers through his hair to try and mimic the 'I just rolled out of bed' look, without actually looking like he just rolled out of bed. Now, time to find some prime real estate. So far, he hardly recognized anyone, just a few younger students, a couple of the quidditch players, and Dani. He didn't know much about her, other than what he'd learned from sharing classes with her for the past five years. He knew she was friend's with Cathy, and his step-sister hated her. How promising....

Still, he decided to ease his way into it, and noticing that Dani had situated herself near the quidditch players, Axel had to think back, reel through every memory that was just on the edge of his mind. Had he ever spoken to Bella before? In practice, maybe? He avoided Alexandria, really, wasn't even sure why. He's not scared of her, more like scared of making himself look like a fool around her. He did tryout a few years ago, maybe he had talked to them once or twice? So, without further ado, he slid into a seat near Dani and Rosabella and flashed a cheeky smile. ”'Hiya, Dani, you alrigh'?" He nodded as he greeted her, then glanced over to the brunette. "Ullo, you're one of the chasers on the team, yeah? Don't think we ever really met, I tried out a few times before, but, tough competition, innit? Anyway, I'm Axe. Ya' mates think we'll have a chance for the cup this year?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fifth Year ←══╬≎
Gryffindor Table, with Dani and Bella
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
15 yrs Ψ 5'7" Ψ 151lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Kiska166
Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm

User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Яє₴ёяvє Cнa₴єя || ₴ёcопd Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel had sat down with Ivy and looked over at her, noting that the Sorting just began not too long after they got there. Had it been only last year since the boy had been in that situation? He shrugged to himself, thinking that if he wasn't careful, he was going to sound just as old as Grayson did. Which, that reminded him. Glancing up to the staff table, he noticed his cousin wasn't there yet. Which meant he was probably in his office, reading. As usual. Joel rolled his eyes, thinking his cousin was just boring. Upon hearing Ivy's question he looked at her and started snickering. "Looks like they came in just as soon as we sat down. Or at least not long after. And no, Grayso-Professor Powell didn't say a word." That still felt foreign for him to say. His cousin was too weird for Joel to call professor, and calling him by their last name felt weird too. Maybe he could just call him Professor Grayson and be done with it? At Ivy's next question, he frowned. "I don't think I saw Addie anywhere. Maybe we missed each other on the train or something. I dunno."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Where is Addie?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:40 pm

User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          тanya cнerrι
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Gryff Table with Tanya
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Weird
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is the last time I have to sit through a sorting... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

тoo мυcн w a l ĸ ι n g, ѕнoeѕ w o r n т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          тoo мυcн т rι p p ι n ' and мy ѕ o υ l ' ѕ worn т н ι n ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          т ι м e тo caтcн a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ т o d a y ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Her n a m e is what it m e a n s ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's expression was pensive as he took a seat with his girlfriend at her house table. As always, he looked towards the front of the hall, where already the famous stool sat, with the sorting hat upon it. It wasn't long before the deputy headmistress was bringing in the first years and the sorting had begun. He felt something odd in his chest, a weird mixture of nostalgia and trepidation. This was his very last year at Hogwarts. His last time sitting through a sorting ceremony, his last beginning of term fast. The last time he'd hear the headmaster welcoming them all back. It was... unusual, to come to terms with the fact that he was almost done with this part of his life. He couldn't think of a single reason he'd ever return to the castle after this year; he certainly didn't want to be a professor, nor anything else that would bring him back. So, yes. He had one more year of school, and then he'd probably never see his place again, except off in the distance if he had to go down to Hogsmeade for something. His hand snaked over to Tanya's, and he gave it a gentle squeeze. For all her complaining, he was pretty sure that at least part of her annoyance over being Head Girl was because she didn't think she could pull it off; she didn't really see herself as a responsible authority figure. But, he figured that if he could pull it off for Quidditch, she could do it for Head Girl. He would've certainly thought their positions would be swapped his first year, after all. How he'd ended up Quidditch Captain and she'd ended up Head Girl, he'd never know, but he was pretty sure they were both underestimating themselves thinking they couldn't do it. He didn't speak, just held her hand, feeling weirdly contemplative. Which really wasn't all that unusual for him, but he was normally more talkative at the feast. Something about the circumstances made this time different, though.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe a r ι d e, ιт leaveѕ тoday, no c o n v e r ѕ a т ι o n
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo тaĸe нer н o м e , нer d ι z z y н e a d ιѕ conѕcιence-ladden
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ т ι м e тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g, тo w a ι т т o o l o n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:31 pm

They're selling postcards of the hanging,
When they're painting the passports brown,
Yeah, the beauty parlor's filled with sailors,
The circus is in town,

User Image

User Image

First year ║ Gryffindor ║ Muggleborn

Levi hopped off of the stool after his new house was called out, grinning brightly. If he remembered correctly, Gryffindor was associated with courage and bravery. While the young boy didn't necessarily believe he was all that, he wasn't about to argue that fact. He made his way over to the table where everybody was wearing gold and crimson, reveling in the fact he was a lion now. He sat himself down randomly, not next to anyone in particular, and waited for the sorting to end.

OOC: (Open for interaction!)

Quote:

And the riot squad, they're restless,
They need somewhere to go,
As Lady and I look out tonight,
From Desolation Row.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:26 pm

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Fifteen Years Old 10in Oak wood with Fox Fur core Grecian Half-Blood

Kalin walked into the Great Hall and went over to his table after escaping from his boyfriend's groping hands. He took a seat near Axel and gave him and the girl he was sitting with a grin but didn't attempt to budge into their conversation. While he enjoyed Quidditch and loved watching the games he didn't really have much to offer to what they were talking about. About brooms or professional teams and he could hold a decent one, especially about Scotland since James stopped by the shop almost every day in his off season and the house almost just as often when he as sure the teen was cooking. Surprisingly Thane knew more about brooms and how they were made and their charms and enchantments than he did and often he and Wyatt could be seen holding somewhat decent arguments about them. He snorted and tried, and failed, to hide a grin as he spotted the teen he had just been thinking about making small paper airplanes buzz around his head boredly and when their eyes met Thane smirked and gave him a wink also causing him to flush and break their contact. Dangit, he was really going to have to stop letting him get to him like that! Especially now since he was a prefect! Which had been a total and complete shock since he hadn't thought he'd particularly stood out from the rest of his peers enough to be a prefect. If anyone he'd have thought Axel would be chosen but he also thought that Dani had been a perfect choice. So, maybe their Head of House just had a minor lapse in judgement with him.

I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Trying to save the world, but never really sure
I'm just your average ordinary everyday superhero
Nothing more than that, that's all I really am

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:01 pm

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

"Hmm lemme think about that...uhh, yeah?!" Tanya answered Elsie with a laugh and large grin seeing her and Dave be all cute together. Damn whatever Echo said, she was taking credit! She laughed more when it seemed as though her fellow Gryffindor agreed with her saying his girlfriend was just a bit more subtle about asking if she and Echo had been snogging which he wasn't wrong about. The Hufflepuff could be sneaky when she wanted to be but when it came to her friends (or maybe it was just people who knew her well) she wasn't as good as she might think. She watched and listened as the two recounted their summer hanging off of each other like they'be been doing it forever and wanted to coo like she was seeing two puppies in a pile. Although she was sure if she said that out loud David would probably bark just to piss her off. She came back from her thoughts to a question about if she really hated being Head Girl and she just frowned and gave a small shrug. "It's not that I hate it, it's just...I never expected it you know? I mean it was shocking enough when I was made a prefect and when Ronna handed Dueling Club over to me but this? This is a whole different level! And...well...." Luckily, or unluckily, she wasn't able to finish her thoughts since the last call for carriages sounded out and she and her friends piled into one and rode up towards the castle.

She said her goodbyes to the couple assuming David would probably sit with Elsie at the Hufflepuff table and had expected that maybe Echo would spend his last first night back at the Ravenclaw table but instead he surprised her by staying beside her which she was grateful for. Like she had been trying to tell her friend earlier, she wasn't sure if she was the best person for the job not only for her grades (she got a P in Ghost and Ghoul Studies for Merlin's sake!) but also because she had never really held a leadership position before and she was afraid she'd royally suck at it. Disregarding her earlier speech to the prefects, Tanya was pretty much flying by the seat of her pants at this. She sighed and looked over at her boyfriend as he placed his hand over hers and squeezed causing a small smile to come across her face. Neither of them had gone looking for positions of power but both got them, him with Quidditch and her as a Head. It was really ironic actually, but she was sure he had thought about that himself. If she figured it out, he must have thought of it a while ago. But he was certainly deep in thought now which instantly made her curious. "Knut for your thought?" Tanya asked her boyfriend with a teasing grin and a quick peck on his cheek.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Great Hall ~Gryffindor TableWith: Echo other peopleThinking: I hope it's nothing like back at the station OOC
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:25 am

Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorthird yearpureblood

Pru probably would have found the Sorting more interesting if more Gryffindors were being sorted, but this seemed to be Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff's year. Not that she had a problem with that- her dad had been in Hufflepuff, as had her uncles and aunt, and Jarlath, and her dad's cousin Faylinn. She didn't see her extended family nearly as often as she used to, no longer living with them but with her mum and Wesley and Adrienne- she wondered if Jarlath had moved out yet, and found that she couldn't be sure- though Kenny and Rhys and were often over.

In some ways, she liked it better like this. She was a teenager now, and she needed her space, and though her old home had been large, the new home was even bigger, and there were less people living in it all together. She had as much privacy as she'd ever wanted. She still couldn't quite getting over having her own bathroom. Every long shower or extended tooth brushing period felt like a victory because she didn't have to worry about other people needing to use the facilities.

She wormed her way down the table over to where Addy was, slipping into the seat beside him. He came off as a bit melancholy. Or maybe just grumpy was the word. She'd noticed his sister was a bit... clinging. Maybe he was embarrassed to have her around now. Pru couldn't really relate. She had never been overwhelmingly close with either of her brothers. She loved them, of course, but she was very different from both of them, and she was always going to be their baby sister, the only girl of their immediate family. She supposed she'd hung around them more when she was small. Now she was content to do her own thing. "She did get Hufflepuff," she said brightly to him, then couldn't help but looked amused. "Surprised?"

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 am

Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

first yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster felt a jolt of triumph at what the hat whispered to her and screamed to the entire hall. She was a badass, she was a Gryffindor. She 'practically screamed it'. She took in the Great Hall for the first time as she stepped down from the stool and made her way over to the Gryffindor Table; the floating candles, the night sky above her head, the packed tables. She proudly sat down, anxiously waiting to hear Pam's house. Isobel had already been sorted into Hufflepuff. When the hat announced Hufflepuff for her best friend, her expression sagged a little and she gave a defeated little huff, but leapt to her feet screaming and clapping anyways. To her delight, she realized the Hufflepuff Table was right next to the Gryffindor one, and she quickly turned to face it, disregarding any reproachful stares. This meant she'd still be able to see Pam at every meal, right? And Isobel, too.

OOC:
Username

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games